Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation (28096 Views)

The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement / Senate Backs ASUU, Asks Nigerian Govt To Resolve Issues / LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by kaluxy008(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
O le ni gbogbo yin
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by Tannhauser(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
cheesy
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
loneprof:
ASUU should be proscribed.
I tell you. Selfish lots

1 Like

Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by jolyment: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
H
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by infohenry(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
paulolee:
u kno notin..
Because I'm not a graduate abi? Or I wasn't an "aluta"?
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
femmyapson:
this space is booked for righteousness89
Too late. He likes first page (so as to be NOTICED)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by vincenteger: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
After all these

Tomorrow our leaders will still change the padlock
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by megdon: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
ASUU dnt have any sociaj media account

1 Like

Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Shut up! You guys are looking for money to loot.
Since when has the welfare of the common man meant anything to you guys? Just open the schools; we are fine with what we have sad
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by kyuniii(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
When some students have forgotten if there are still students,while others don't just care anymore, government should please do the needful.
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
I have never seen such a foolish statement as this in my life. How the fvck is your useless strike in our interest, is it not ippis that forced you guys to start the strike, because your children are going to private schools or are abroad ba. Interest gbuo gi ebe a.

2 Likes

Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by Zyxzzzz: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
loooooolz so ASUU dy on strike grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by Jinad50: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
ASSUU
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by Angelfrost(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
sbaks:
Only a FOOLISH STUDENT will cooperate with these lecturers

Like the students have a choice or say in the matter... They will always be the grass that suffers when ASUU and federal government fight, which has been almost a yearly thing since they were established.

3 Likes

Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

Like the students have a choice or say in the matter... They will always be the grass that suffers when ASUU and federal government fight, which has been almost a yearly thing since they were established.
So sad
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by Chris2863(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Karlifate:
It's COOPERATION & not CORPORATION.
Professor
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by AkwaIbomMan(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Daploid06:
lie kill ASUU there the strike has always been about ippis from the start when did it degenerate into fundings for institutions........they are only covering there face with this
because they'll use their salary to fund the development of the institution

1 Like

Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by GallantDuke(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ok!!! We are going to cooperate with you but you have to promise to give us "A"s
in the next exams
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by IamDavid(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bunch of fuus... this is not the time for strike... time is wasting
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by samsard(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
paulolee:

u kno notin john snow, was once like you, not until i heard from both sides of the mic, i understood better after my professor in skul gave me the full details...i advise you to do same bro, don't jus depend on media scripted news dt always paint the F G as saints..
Which media has ever painted the government as saints?
What were you expecting the professor to tell you anyway
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by paulolee(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
samsard:

Which media has ever painted the government as saints?
What were you expecting the professor to tell you anyway
if you own a blog, jus criticiz the F.G speaking from ASUU point of view and they would tagg it as hate speech...
Y do u tink that fine for hate speech was incresed?? its to shut some media houses i think..
as a prof he told me from both sides of the table...what ASUU wants and what the F G are promising....las las they would pay and buy time but the strike resumes after some months but its getting too much and ASUU wants to end all of the yearly strike at once...
the media wont speak about the benefits of what ASUU are fighting for, they do tag them as sets of stingy old men..

1 Like

Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by Dchampion65: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
The most selfish and arrogant union on earth.

Its not about infrastructural development in universities nationwide but personal selfish interest

While others are doing research, our so called researchers and academician are busy fighting against system that want to expose their them.

ASUU are part of the nation's problem
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by wellmax(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Even ASUU cannot spell "cooperation", they wrote "corporation".

Very usless and selfish individuals.

They are still collecting salaries, whereas a day wasted in a student's life can never be recovered.
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by paulolee(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
sbaks:
Because I'm not a graduate abi? Or I wasn't an "aluta"?
its not abt being a graduate or a student, its about understand the main reason forbl the yearly strike and i mean listening vividly from both sides of the mic, not jus wat media do say about the strike..
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by frankson1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Daploid06:
lie kill ASUU there the strike has always been about ippis from the start when did it degenerate into fundings for institutions........they are only covering there face with this

They are very self-centred. I remember back then at PTI, each time the students called for better and improved welfare it was never their concern but they only use the students whenever they needed pay rise or better packages.

What effort have they made to improve a fraction of what they are demanding from charges the students pay.

They are even bigger liars and fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by spy24(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
lawandoski messi and ronaldo dey learn work for where ASUU dey

the three combine nor strike reach ASUU
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by Dchampion65: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
paulolee:

if you own a blog, jus criticiz the F.G speaking from ASUU point of view and they would tagg it as hate speech...
Y do u tink that fine for hate speech was incresed?? its to shut some media houses i think..
as a prof he told me from both sides of the table...what ASUU wants and what the F G are promising....las las they would pay and buy time but the strike resumes after some months but its getting too much and ASUU wants to end all of the yearly strike at once...
the media wont speak about the benefits of what ASUU are fighting for, they do tag them as sets of stingy old men..

Please enumerate the benefits of what ASUU are fighting for. It's always about salary increment, Research fund, etc
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by jolyment: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Riahoma55:
see

ow

Scam
Re: Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation by Elsueno: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
ASUU, FGN and The students all get monumental problems grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? / Father Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Are Saying For Now”.. - Dibu / Why Do Some Graduates Find It Difficult To Speak Good English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.