Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode (1579 Views)

Killings: You Have Few Months To End This Madness – Fani-Kayode Berates FG / Adeleke Arrested: Stop This Madness - Fani-kayode To Buhari / APC’s Call For Atiku’s Probe: Is This Not Madness? - Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by Hillard: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2020
DSS vs IPOB: Stop this madness – Fani-Kayode attacks Buhari govt over Enugu clash
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, has urged the President Muhammadu Buhari-led federal government to stop its security operatives from attacking members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Fani-Kayode made the call while condemning the clash between IPOB members and security operatives in Enugu that left some people dead on Sunday.

In a series of tweets, the former Minister warned that the ranks of IPOB would continue to swel
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, has urged the President Muhammadu Buhari-led federal government to stop its security operatives from attacking members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Fani-Kayode made the call while condemning the clash between IPOB members and security operatives in Enugu that left some people dead on Sunday.

In a series of tweets, the former Minister warned that the ranks of IPOB would continue to swell if the security continues to attack them.

According to Fani-Kayode: “I deplore and condemn the slaughter of young IPOB members in Enugu yesterday by the FG-controlled security forces. Butchering innocent and defenceless young people who were not carrying arms simply because they were having a meeting does not make sense & does not help matters.

“Rather it strengthens their cause, hardens their hearts, emboldens their resolve, legitimises their struggle and wins them sympathy and new friends all over the world. It is also a crime against humanity and those that carry out such murderous operations and dole out such orders become automatic candidates for the ICC at the Hague.

“Repression fuels the struggle for liberation and freedom rather than stifle it. The more IPOB youths are killed the more their ranks will swell. I call on the Buhari administration to stop this open display of madness and gratuitous violence against its own citizens and to be more tolerant, accommodating and restrained.I call for a cessation of hostilities and state-sponsored violence & on the FG to lift the ban on IPOB and enter into negotiations with them before it is too late.

“We must build bridges and not burn them. We must have the courage to talk to those who we may disagree with but who genuinely feel hurt and aggrieved and bring them back to the table.

“We must find a more civilised and humane way to resolve our differences.”
https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/24/dss-vs-ipob-stop-this-madness-fani-kayode-attacks-buhari-govt-over-enugu-clash/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by majamajic(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2020
Why shoot unarmed men ?
Why not arrest ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by slivertongue: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2020
irresponsible security forces who can't tame bandits and BH

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by kingzizzy: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2020
House of madness. People are having meeting, you rush there and open fire, shooting indiscriminately in a residential area in the name of dispersing people

But 2 years ago, armed herdsmen slaughtered a woman on her farm in Nchatancha, not too far from the same Emene where this incident occurred. Nobody saw the security forces that day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by IamWonderful: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2020
hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by Lajet: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Useless security officers killing unarmed youths

3 Likes

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by ifytrik(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
One reason the Nigeria armed forces and police will never be able to fight or defit any terorist group is because they are focused on harassing and killing unarmed and innocent citizens, this is why shekau boys will always be happy when ever they see Nigeria soldiers coming their way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by Afolabimills(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fulani terrorist jihadist govt
Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by ThatFairGuy: 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
[s]
majamajic:
Why shoot unarmed men ?
Why not arrest ?
[/s]
Unarmed kill you there.
In as much as I condemn the killing from both end, they should remember that the group has been proscribed and any of their gathering is unlawful. That's what Nnamdi Kanu wants with his UNTHINKABLE APPROACH to get Biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by Rugaria: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
A true omoalabi... Very intelligent character who has learnt how evil leads to worse consequences...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by majamajic(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
Unarmed kill you there.

I heard a different version that said , they used plank

I don't return insults easily online , and don't think it's difficult to do

Level of home training matters !

3 Likes

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by majamajic(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
Unarmed kill you there.

Always verify before u talk , mind u
Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by ThatFairGuy: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
majamajic:

I heard a different version that said , they used plank

I don't return insults easily online , and don't think it's difficult to do

Level of home training matters !
Well, for those that Understands, that's just a parlance and not insult. I meant no insult.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by ThatFairGuy: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
majamajic:

Always verify before u talk , mind u
What verification do you still need from that my attached picture? That's someone at the scene and we all know dyke is Easterner for real.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by White007(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Let us get one thing straight. The Police does not shoot at protesters without the cosign of the powers that be. And the fact that we are paying Fulani herdsmen, Miyetti Allah and ISWAP terrorists real money to pacify them while willfully shooting at IPOB protesters is telling.

This is what happens when you have a nation that's being held together at the seams by cellotape while our ethno-bigoted rulers do everything they can to tear that cellotapa into shreds and make everything come crashing. They are willing to sacrifice the life of Nigerians if itmeans they get to consolidate hold on power by propagating a politics of hate and division along ethnic lines.

They believe at the end of the day, it all comes down to numbers.Their actions are lethargic evil and they are irredeemable. They have chosen hatred and death.The war against Nigerians waged by her own rulers is being fought on many fronts. They fight against economic growth and wealth in the Southwest, this is why border stayed shut in Lagos while rice was being imported from Buhari's village which is a border town (as alleged by hisown cousin in the NASS).

They want to make sure Southwesterns do not prosper materially and simultaneously they want to crush the spirit of Southeasterns.

This is why you have a heavy people-killing-police presence in the SE while roads that have been rendered unusable in theNorth because of the scourge of kidnappers running rampage do not get as many armed forces check points. They keep all the police in the largely peaceful East. To what end, what is their game? To hold unto power even if it comes at the cost of innocent Nigerian lives.We have demons for leaders.

You'll think our people over there will speak up for us but when they do not have their heads far up the bum of the president exchanging their people's lives for goodwill, they are hoodwinked by their blind pursuit of power like the 4 eyed Lagos man.

The result of this? Penury! Suffering! Lives lost! Sources of income lost! Hardship! They are attacking our lives at every turn. When they are not gunning for our lives, they are gunning for our livelihood.

The poorer and spiritless we become. The more fastidious they can hold unto power. Poor and crushed people who are concern about where their next meal comes from cannot revolt. They are too busy surviving. Govt feels like a far of entity.

The poorer the masses become, themore silent the middle-class will become because they are too scared of poverty, so rather than focusing their energies on meaningful matters where they have something in common with the rest of the masses, they are busy fighting DSTV against increment of subscription.

It is a very sick game they are playing. And all they care about is power and being able to fund their feudalistic lifestyles without as much as a finger pointing their way. We are led by sick people who do not have our interest at heart.

I hope we become hip to thatand stop letting them commit atrocities in our names. It is not for the "peace" and "unity" of Nigeria. It is for a wicked intent to hold unto power at the cost of lives and prosperity. Their days are numbered. Nigerians will pull through we always do, against all odds.

Against external and internal threats, we always overcome. It is in our DNA.We will beat them. They just don't know it yet, they are too detached from reality. Their sick game will end in tears and gnashing of teeth. Dem go hear am. - @oloye_

4 Likes

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by majamajic(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Well, for those that Understands, that's just a parlance and not insult. I meant no insult.

Kii is different from kill
Kii u, parlance , kill u there , insults

2 Likes

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
“We must build bridges and not burn them. We must have the courage to talk to those who we may disagree with but who genuinely feel hurt and aggrieved and bring them back to the table.

“We must find a more civilised and humane way to resolve our differences.”

Ffk has yet to tell his fans the reason behind his change in tone these days. He was one of those people responsible for inflaming the situation, making these people think they could face off with gun toting soldiers or policemen, urging them to hate and maintain their belligerent posturing.

Since he was given that chieftaincy title, he started singing a different tone, sounding totally unlike whom we knowhim to be. I am guessing an appointment is in the offing. It is sad we warned these people never to take an idiot like ffk serious, a dopeheaded political jober we all knew was out only to find a source of meal tickets, but they NEVER listened- now, here we are.

Such a damn shame.
Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by goodnessme1(f): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ipob must start defending themselves against nigeria terrorist force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by MsAllison(f): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
omenka:

Ffk has yet to tell his fans the reason behind his change in tone these days. He was one of those people responsible for inflaming the situation, making these people think they could face off with gun toting soldiers or policemen, urging them to hate and maintain their belligerent posturing.

Since he was given that chieftaincy title, he had started singing a different tone. I am guessing an appointment is in the offing. It is sad we warned these people never to take an idiot like ffk serious, a dopehead we all knew was out only to find a source of meal tickets, but the NEVER listened- now, here we are.

Such a damn shame.
inasmuch as he was against Buhari's government
i never took him serious
I only do enjoy his rants.

ask yourself he has huge corruption case but manage to escape Buhari's regime
he keeps criticizing Buhari day after day but no harassment from buhari as we all knew him for.
which means he has people in the same government, he's just loud and trying to attract attention so that they'll invite him to the dining table to come and eat like Keyamo.
unfortunately he got the attention.
he's close to the dining table
watch out *in AY Poyoyo's voice*
Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by Built2last: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
While we may not have the power to ressurect those Igbo youths felled today by the murderous gang masquerading as Nigerian security agencies, we can at least not insult their memory by joining in peddling the iniquitous narrative that those unarmed youths were "KILLED IN A CLASH" with the security agents.

When well armed security operatives drawn from the Police, the army, the Airforce and the DSS invade a sleepy village and start shooting live bullets at unarmed youths gathered for a meeting, you can't call it a clash. Who is clashing with who? How can it be termed "clash" when only one side is armed and it is that armed party that went to the venue of the unarmed party to murder them? Describing it as "CLASH" is as atrocious as describing the systematic genocide being visited on helpless Nigerians by the killer herdsmen as "Farmers-Herders clashes".

The action of the Nigerian security agencies in Emene, Enugu today has a name. It is called state terrorism on defenceless citizens.

And I think the Enugu state Police Commissioner needs to shut up and stop talking nonsense. His statement on the murder of those youths is beyond puerile. According to him, the DSS went to Emene for covert operation and they were abducted by IPOB members forcing the DSS to call the Police, Army and Airforce for help.

Stupid story!

In a country where hardened Boko Haram terrorists and killer herdsmen are being pampered and rewarded by the govt even when their victims yet languish in different IDP camps?

How many covert operation has the DSS done to stop Bokoharam but has time for covert operations on harmless citizens meeting

If we cannot stop this evil rain from falling, we should at least be able to take measures to stop ourselves from being beaten by it.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by AmnotMe: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
with the way i am positioned; there is no way am
goin to be able to afford an android phone. Am earning o, but not enough. Its just to put
food on the table.
Am Currently using nokie5 symbian phone, one
kind man gifted me that last yr after i sold my
phone to raise money for stuffs. With the trend of new smartphone looks now;
some of you will hv old android phone u r not
using cos of the outdated look and all. Brother,
sister, i will gladly accept anyone u throw at me as
long it can do whatsapp. and i will go on to say a
heart deep prayer for you(i know u r blessed already) just to appreciate. Yes; am begging i know.
Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by Jostoman: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
Unarmed kill you there.
In as much as I condemn the killing from both end, they should remember that the group has been proscribed and any of their gathering is unlawful. That's what Nnamdi Kanu wants with his UNTHINKABLE APPROACH to get Biafra
bros when are you going to start thinking like a human being?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Oponu agbalagba. Ur likes can only make sense to their likes. undecided Iru 'ro nborun.
Re: DSS Vs IPOB: Stop This Madness – Fani-kayode by mbos: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
Unarmed kill you there.

proscribed in ur malaria +++++++++ dream
long live Biafra ..................forever

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The South Is Now Awash With Fleeing Northerners / BREAKING: Herdsmen Kill Two, Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo / 2023: How PDP May Use Permutation Of Presidential Candidate's Zone To Defeat APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.