Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,246 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry (2561 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Kenyans Angry With Kenyatta For Congratulating Buhari / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Akposkool(m): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2020
WE ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH HOW NIGERIANS ARE TAKING OVER OUR WOMEN AND COUNTRY - KENYAN MAN DECRIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2P11QxlxGw
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by helinues: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by samincredible44(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2020
another xenophobia loading

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by majamajic(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2020
Just buy a Kenyan woman one bottle of beer , she is on your bed one hand

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Uzomacharles: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2020
Many of them (Kenyans) ugly... They Go After money

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Magicians: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2020
Developer don gather go development Kenya too
This one shocking me O.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2020
The consequences of too many middle men and few manufacturers..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2020
Another one again, naija wetin dey happen frm boko haram to bandit to fulani herdsman to ipob yesterday, and now south Africa, Ghana nw Kenya don't want us again in their country soon Niger will are helping go still reject us one day...
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by DICKstractor: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2020
cheesy
Nigerians went to Kenya and colonized their women

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Many of them (Kenyans) ugly...
They Go After money
STUDY the MESSAGE and Understand the message he is trying to pass.
We have a PROBLEM.
the GUY said we are too spontaneous, aggressive and they don't find it comfortable and you just proved him right.
Until we start recognizing our issues and trying to fix them else...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Charmingrascal(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nigerians are hardworking and we love enjoyment too.

Nigerians living outside the Country work very hard, make money and ball hard. Infact when Nigerians ball the girls in their host Countries (especially African Countries) trip so bad and the men feel intimidated in their own Country.

That's why Nigerians are perpetually marked for xenophobic chants and attacks.

Imagine a South African walking into a VIP section of a club in SA to buy an expensive wine and he is told that a young man surrounded by Mzansi girls with some massive ass sitting over there has paid for all the wines he wants, to make it worse he finds out that the young man who bought the whole bar is a Nigerian.
He feels oppressed seeing Naija guy enjoying Southy asses and buying all the wine in the bar.
He becomes jealous, envious and become xenophobic in nature.

Nigeria is not really the giant of Africa anymore
Nigerians are the GIANTS of Africa we strive and work hard since our Country has failed us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by ArticleBeast: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nigerians are too loud and aggressive in other people's country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by RTSC: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
You went to their country and start fucckking their women on an industrial scale.

Una no well.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by sinkhole: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
RTSC:
You went to their country and start fucckking their women on an industrial scale.

Una no well.
fucking on industrial scale? grin grin
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by sacajawea(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Shey me I no go Go Kenya like this
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by IARASORGANIC: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Some of these lame African men should just go and hustle and stop getting intimidated by our Nigerian big boys.

Greatness has always been our destiny.
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by AmnotMe: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
with the way i am positioned; there is no way am
goin to be able to afford an android phone. Am earning o, but not enough. Its just to put
food on the table.
Am Currently using nokie5 symbian phone, one
kind man gifted me that last yr after i sold my
phone to raise money for stuffs. With the trend of new smartphone looks now;
some of you will hv old android phone u r not
using cos of the outdated look and all. Brother,
sister, i will gladly accept anyone u throw at me as
long it can do whatsapp. and i will go on to say a
heart deep prayer for you(i know u r blessed already) just to appreciate. Yes; am begging i know.
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by IamWonderful: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
I know we Nigerians sometimes misbehave but the hate on us is mostly because of our successes in careers/businesses we focus on.

Even in America, black Americans hate average Nigerian with passion majorly because we excel in whatever we do but some bad eggs among us have given them the opportunity to hide the reason for the hate. Ask them now, they will tell you the hate is because we are scammers and drug peddlers but we know the real reason.

My advise to Nigerians abroad is, live decently no matter how rich you are and don't attract unnecessary attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by odaniel1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
African countries are very myopic, sorry to say.
Instead of looking for a way to partner with the illustrious group of brothers and take advantage of the way American countries have revolutionized their various states through assimilation of these illustrious races or groups of people, it is to wallow in envy. Shame on them.....
How can they think progressively when there is a lot of underdevelopment mentally and structurally.
Africa has a long way to go....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
We nigerians are the cause of our predicament. First we monopolize the market over there regardless of the trade and then go ahead to win the hearts of their ladies, seamlessly. The average Nigerian man is a womanizer and got game; unlike most African men in other countries.
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Notatribalist(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Akposkool:
WE ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH HOW NIGERIANS ARE TAKING OVER OUR WOMEN AND COUNTRY - KENYAN MAN DECRIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2P11QxlxGw
This foolish guy went to upload old video to instigate problem. This was during Xenophobia attack in South Africa. He was asked why southies were actacking Nigerians hence this response. I remember other Kenyans disowned his statement. You foolish YouTuber,you will never make it from YouTube.
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by ednut1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Why always Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by majamajic(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Magicians:
This one shocking me O.

During South Africa issues , u and your mates were shouting online that South Africans should kill them , airpeace brought out airplanes to lift Nigerians , Ogun state has the highest number of Nigerians inside the planes airpeace sent to South Africa, this one will shock u again , kwontinue !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Fortune109: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
RTSC:

Una no well.

Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by obaaderemi: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Nigerians are hardworking and we love enjoyment too.

Nigerians living outside the Country work very hard, make money and ball hard. Infact when Nigerians ball the girls in their host Countries (especially African Countries) trip so bad and the men feel intimidated in their own Country.

That's why Nigerians are perpetually marked for xenophobic chants and attacks.

Imagine a South African walking into a VIP section of a club in SA to buy an expensive wine and he is told that a young man surrounded by Mzansi girls with some massive ass sitting over there has paid for all the wines he wants, to make it worse he finds out that the young man who bought the whole bar is a Nigerian.
He feels oppressed seeing Naija guy enjoying Southy asses and buying all the wine in the bar.
He becomes jealous, envious and become xenophobic in nature.

Nigeria is not really the giant of Africa anymore
Nigerians are the GIANTS of Africa we strive and work hard since our Country has failed us.
Gbam! grin I have always said it: the strength of this country is not the government but the people. Especially the southerners.
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
samincredible44:
another xenophobia loading
Exactly, That's a red signal
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Magicians: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2020
majamajic:

During South Africa issues , u and your mates was shouting online that South Africans should kill them , airpeace brought out airplanes to lift Nigerians , Ogun state has the highest number of Nigerians inside the planes airpeace sent to South Africa, this one will shock u again , kwontinue !

Leave me to shout now sebi na Ogun people plenty pass. I be Yoruba let them kill then if they chose to be where they are not wanted. Why wail more than the deprived.
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by nku5: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2020
majamajic:

During South Africa issues , u and your mates was shouting online that South Africans should kill them , airpeace brought out airplanes to lift Nigerians , Ogun state has the highest number of Nigerians inside the planes airpeace sent to South Africa, this one will shock u again , kwontinue !

I remember that one grin grin grin grin

These guy do their propaganda without checking their facts and end up looking silly all the time.
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by gastelum: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2020
Wire without OTP. Hit me up for work or if you are interested to learn with genuine HK link
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Dedetwo(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2020
Magicians:
This one shocking me O.

You shouted like the lame Kenyan men too. Thank goodness the big boys could being better babes than the local ones from their ethnicity into the hood.
Re: Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry by Commonsense99: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2020
J111333:
I know we Nigerians sometimes misbehave but the hate on us is mostly because of our successes in careers/businesses we focus on.

Even in America, black Americans hate average Nigerian with passion majorly because we excel in whatever we do but some bad eggs among us have given them the opportunity to hide the reason for the hate. Ask them now, they will tell you the hate is because we are scammers and drug peddlers but we know the real reason.

My advise to Nigerians abroad is, live decently no matter how rich you are and don't attract unnecessary attention.

grin
Well said! These guys disguise envy as xenophobia and one or two bad eggs will always give them reasons to back it up. No one misbehaves more than the Chinese outside their shores, but you can't hear Africans cough (apart from Rwanda)
You see, until we decide to agree to agree to live as one or agree to disagree, we will continue to be kicked arround by people we are better than.
And if you notice his emphasis was on Nigerians, Myopia is when some ignorant people come here to attack a particular tribe, while the hit will be carried out against all Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Abiola Ajimobi Wife's Supermarket, Grandex On Fire / PDP Ends El-rufai’s Dominance In Kaduna, Wins Assembly By-election / Nigerians Can Now Travel Across 160 Countries Without Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.