Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Middle Belt Forum Condemns Invitation Of Mailafia By The Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt Forum Condemns Invitation Of Mailafia By The Police (1138 Views)

Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West / Ruga Settlement: Middle Belt Forum Kicks Against Proposed Fulani Settlement / Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middle Belt Forum Condemns Invitation Of Mailafia By The Police by theenchanter: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2020
Arrewa:
whenever north central is mentioned in anywhere you ipob are the first to bring religion into the topic deceiving each other that north central is a Christian region.
who told u i'm igbo? Even if i'm one, does that automatically make me an ipob? Arrewa, when was d last time u had a sound sleep without meditating on ipob matter?

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum Condemns Invitation Of Mailafia By The Police by MisterGrace: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2020
theenchanter:
who told u i'm igbo? Even if i'm one, does that automatically make me an ipob? Arrewa, when was d last time u had a sound sleep without meditating on ipob matter?

Don't mind them.

They think we want to associate with them.

The same religion they used to deceive the Hausa people and they turn around to start oppressing and killing them.

The Middlebelt does not want to associate with any Hausa/Fulani.

We don't do religion here.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum Condemns Invitation Of Mailafia By The Police by MalcoImX: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rugaria:

Islam is not fulani and fulani is not Islam nor islaam the "entry card" needed to be categorized a notherner... You make it sound as if every northern Muslim is by default a slave of the fulani. Stretching your tortured logic a bit further, I can as well claim that all the minority Christian's over there belong to the South. Very clever folks whose livelihood depends entirety on politiking. It is this mentality that has allowed you lot to hijack every single opportunity that should benefit the so called northerners since 1999. From Atiku to Nemadi Sambo , from Yardua to buhari, it is all fulanis at the helm either as president or vice president, utilizing the so-called "North's turn" at the detriment of the middle beltans. When it comes to winning elections, they are northerners, after elections, they become target objects for your janja-weed militias They not northerners! Get used to that! Geographically, there is nothing nothern about Kogi. Your nothern siblings are at Zinder, Niger republic.

How illogical, even the name "Kogi" is derived from Hausa and therefore "Northern."

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Forum Condemns Invitation Of Mailafia By The Police by Rugaria: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
MalcoImX:

How illogical, even the name "Kogi" is derived from Hausa and therefore "Northern."

You can go and argue with Mailafia... He has told you that people of that region have nothing to do with those killing them..
Re: Middle Belt Forum Condemns Invitation Of Mailafia By The Police by Smoke55: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Arrewa:
You need help!!

Islam is your problem... But unfortunately Islam can't be stopped in North Central.

Muslims are now the majority in that part of the world.

Tell me which state are you from?
you are daft! i have been following your post since,you always rush to putting things along religious line,we are talking about Mb as an independent region from the core north and here you are talking about religion,if you as a fulani man believed that niger deltans have the right to be an independent entity from SE then why do you think you can subdue the middle beltans? please stop this show of shame already,stop attaching your useless selves with the productive middle beltans,they had made it clear time without numbers that they are not interested in your northern rubbish.
Re: Middle Belt Forum Condemns Invitation Of Mailafia By The Police by Azmanaty: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
That arrewa guy is truly a dunce grin
Re: Middle Belt Forum Condemns Invitation Of Mailafia By The Police by MalcoImX: 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rugaria:

You can go and argue with Mailafia... He has told you that people of that region have nothing to do with those killing them..
Why would I argue with Mailafia. You want me to associate with a liar.
Re: Middle Belt Forum Condemns Invitation Of Mailafia By The Police by Rugaria: 12:45am On Aug 26, 2020
MalcoImX:
Why would I argue with Mailafia. You want me to associate with a liar.

He is a prominent middle better and he has said categorically that the middle belt is no part of nothern Nigeria.. I was just quoting him. If you all have problem with the assertion, you should engage these people and tell them when they are, since you them more than themselves
Re: Middle Belt Forum Condemns Invitation Of Mailafia By The Police by MalcoImX: 1:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Rugaria:

He is a prominent middle better and he has said categorically that the middle belt is no part of nothern Nigeria.. I was just quoting him. If you all have problem with the assertion, you should engage these people and tell them when they are, since you them more than themselves

He's also a prominent liar. Ask him also, what's his inputs when they were designating places North, East, South and West?
Re: Middle Belt Forum Condemns Invitation Of Mailafia By The Police by MisterGrace: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2020
MalcoImX:

He's also a prominent liar. Ask him also, what's his inputs when they were designating places North, East, South and West?

Coming from someone who con never be privileged to get close to Mailafia.
Re: Middle Belt Forum Condemns Invitation Of Mailafia By The Police by MalcoImX: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
MisterGrace:

Coming from someone who con never be privileged to get close to Mailafia.
In all honesty, Mailafia is not someone I'd want to be close to. I put him in the same bag as FFK, Kanu, Yakasai and Omokri. He's not my type of role model or mentor.

Anybody who invent malevolent falsehood to discredit and cause grief and hardship to others and his people is not of me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

R.E.V.E.A.L.E.D: NNPC’s Staff Receive N357bn As Salary In One Year / 2023: ‘we Should Push Tinubu To Be Greater Than Awolowo’, Says Oluwo / BREAKING: Many Feared Dead As Soldiers Reportedly Exchange Gunfire With Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.