Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (465 Views)

Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by SukaBlyat: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: . by SamJed(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2020
My sister complained of that too this morning
Re: . by SukaBlyat: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Beware of keeping your money inside first bank account.
They are frauds!!!
Re: . by SukaBlyat: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
SamJed:
My sister complained of that too this morning
How much did they steal from her
Re: . by Golan007: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Whatever you do, please avoid Acess Bank.
Re: . by richmanrichard: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
I feel ur pain but, that's what most Nigerians are facing today. I had my own share with fcmb since last yr to early this yr; fcmb was deducting 2000+ from my acnt every time I receives any fund. They kept denying it till I withdrew all my money early this year. I now use union bank& they re Ok by me for now.
Re: . by MajesticKris: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
First bank happens to be one of the worse banks in Nigeria now ...

Imagine after debiting me without pay, and making me suffer that day cus there was no way of me getting home and still no way of getting the money back even if I complain...

Okay after going to the manager ohhhh in Victoria island... He said it will take 4daysbti get reversal..

My people this thing happened on 23 of July.. and I complained on Tuesday cus it happened on a Friday Eve..

Up until today...
Nothing yet....

I hate that Bank....
Re: . by richmanrichard: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
first bank is a saint when u compare them with access bank& fcmb. fcmb n access are criminal gangs.
Re: . by SukaBlyat: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
MajesticKris:
First bank happens to be one of the worse banks in Nigeria now ...

Imagine after debiting me without pay, and making me suffer that day cus there was no way of me getting home and still no way of getting the money back even if I complain...

Okay after going to the manager ohhhh in Victoria island... He said it will take 4daysbti get reversal..

My people this thing happened on 23 of July.. and I complained on Tuesday cus it happened on a Friday Eve..

Up until today...
Nothing yet....

I hate that Bank....

Which bank are you using now?
I want to switch to a more reliable bank
I want to transfer my money and close my first bank account.
Re: . by SukaBlyat: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
richmanrichard:
first bank is a saint when u compare them with access bank& fcmb. fcmb n access are criminal gangs.
Noted.. will avoid those banks mentioned
Re: . by sammirano: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
In all your choices pls dont consider GTB, Zenith is a lesser evil.
Re: . by MajesticKris: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Union Bank..

SukaBlyat:

Which bank are you using now?
I want to switch to a more reliable bank
I want to transfer my money and close my first bank account.
Re: . by SukaBlyat: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
MajesticKris:
Union Bank..

Thanks a lot. I will open an account with them.
I've had enough from those Fraudster called First bank
Re: . by SukaBlyat: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
sammirano:
In all your choices pls dont consider GTB, Zenith is a lesser evil.
what of Union bank?
Re: . by Mide3367: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sterling Bank all the way cheesy
Re: . by tahir01(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Open a Zenith bank acct. No illegal deduction. I have been with them for 4 years now and no single issue.
Re: . by Taeewo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
SukaBlyat:
This morning I received a debit alert of 2400 naira deducted by first bank as Sms alert charges.
How on Earth is this possible??
I went to their branch and complained to them but it was a waste of time. They couldn't do anything.

Im going to transfer all my money and close the account.
Which bank should I migrate to?
Is GTbank safe??
I need a bank that does not steal customer money with excuse of ridiculous charges.

Any suggestions are welcomed.
I
Deactivate sms alert... Activate the email alert wic is free.

(1) (Reply)

With Luno Disabling All Naira Withdrawals Due To Central Bank Recent Policy / Fidelity Bank Debit Errors And Reversal Delays / Living The Laptop Life (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.