Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far (1913 Views)

NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message / Phcn Recruitment: How Authentic Is It? / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by mokpas: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2007
Please has anybody heard anything about spring bank.Whats happening its about a month now with went eor medicals or is there problem with CBN going to affect the recruitment ? please any info about this issue, cause am running out of patience.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by LanreDaMan(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2007
ENOUGH of these questions on Spring bank

Dont you read the Newspapers

I think this is how we diffrentiate between those who want a Job from those who want a careeer

You want to go into a bank embroiled in crisis ( Not a smart thing to do)

Spring bank will call when they resolve their internal Problems (Period)
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by aikmamah1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2007
LanreDaMan:

ENOUGH of these questions on Spring bank

Dont you read the Newspapers

I think this is how we diffrentiate between those who want a Job from those who want a careeer

You want to go into a bank embroiled in crisis ( Not a smart thing to do)

Spring bank will call when they resolve their internal Problems (Period)

a beg no vex which kin problem them get, no ask me if i no dey read paper ooo, u already know the answer.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by mekenry(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2007
Are you sure you are a graduate at all?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by mokpas: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2007
U guys should stop insulting me, i know spring bank is going thru problems but it does not mean dat they will not recruit us. I just want to know how soon it will be resolved
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by Matured26(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2007
Stop insulting the guy jo.
If you know all, how come u don't have the best job in the universe.
Fake people in a fake community living a fake life.
Better change
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by akiojogo: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2007
Hey brothers lets take it easy.I think what we need is to be more focused and pray that the whole problem goes down so they can call us as soon as possible.everybody should try and keep body and soul together.one luv
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by danonyeka: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2007
Lanre
u are not a serios person!!!!!if you re u would ve known that the probalem with spring bank now is only but temporal.they ll come out of it soon and be positioined in their right place as the bank to beat in the nigerian banking industry.I ve a passion for the bank and is praying for them to fly soon.
meanwhile,as an educated person/graduate u should know a better way to correct or inform, ok?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by confibobo(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2007
i strongly believe SPRING BANK will call very soon. an insider told me that we would be called very soon.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by maumau(f): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2007
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my follow co-worker not bother,just give them a little time to resolve the difference they will soon call us cos i have that strong believe.

What we should be talking about is when we will be starting our training and How much should be our take home salary.
Anyone with a reasonable information about what their take home is before confirmation should plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell the house cos i need to know.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by doski(f): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2007
Why pray that they call soon? what if they push you into marketing,
dont you know you will find it difficult to convince eveen your own father
to put his money there.

my prayer is that they resolve every problem of theirs before calling us so
coolthat we dont bear the brunt of the whole show. cool cool cool
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by LanreDaMan(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2007
Very Daft Dan Onyeka and Friends

You apparently have a problem with comprehension, I have never in no way abused insulted anyone until now.

How can you want to enter Spring bank @ this point in time when thing are the way they are. The decision not to call

now is in your Favour but your greed has clouded your sense of reasoning (I doubt you had one in the first place)

Spring is a wonderful place to work no doubt about it but let us always keep our eyes on the big picture.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by tunji370: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2007
HELLO HOUSE,
THE PRESENT PROBLEM WITH SPRING BANK IS SERIOUS,THE BANK ONE GUYS ARE IN COURT TODAY TRYING TO FIGHT IT OUT WITH ANYBODY AGAINST THEIR INTEREST CBN INCLUSIVE.
I JUST HOPE DR NDANUSA WILL BE BOLD ENOUGH TO MOVE AHEAD DESPITE ALL ODDS AND APPROVE OUR APPOINTMENT AND CALL US FOR TRAINING.
THE BANK DEFINITELY HAS TO CONVINCE DEPOSITORS IN ORDER TO RAISE BACK THE MINIMUM RECAPITALISATION BENCHMARK OF 25BILLION WHICH THE BANK DOESNT HAVE FOR NOW.
ALL AGRIEVED PARTIES HAVE TO BE CALLED IN TO PUT AWAY THEIR SWORDS OTHERWISE ITS GOING TO BE DIFFICULT ROAD FOR EVERYONE TO WALK INCLUDING US[PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES]
I WILL SUGGEST THAT WHILE ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS SUBJECT MAY HAVE VALID ARGUEMENTS AND INFORMATION,WE SHOULD CALM DOWN AND NOT TAKE UP ARMS AGAINST ANYONE JUST because WE FEEL DIFFERENT ABOUT THE SAME ISSUE.
PLS, LET'S KEEP THE HOUSE AS ONE AND HOPE FOR THE BEST WHERE EVER WE SHALL EVENTUALY FIND OUR RESPECTIVE JOBS.
THANK YOU
TUNJI [08038003263]
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by mokpas: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
Mr Lanre, I think u have a problem with comprehension may be u should go back to secondary school to learn more.We all know that Spring Bank is going through bad times but it is not the end of the road for them.We are all praying that the problems will be resolved so that we will be called to pick our letters.Lanre, do you think it is easy to pass through three interviews and a medicl test and come out successful.Please stop using this forum to insult people.All those waiting for spring bank appointment letter should continue praying, i know one of these days the much awaited text message will come. cheers.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far by portune: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2007
we are giong back in full force guys .just be optimistic and its going to be okay . Even if there are any set of people be be afraid, its the regular and contract staff for the economics of scalecould be better done by settling the old, redundant , sick and unproductive ones with young enterprising and vibrant hands. No disrespect to any one.,I am hoping that its not going to not be more than a monthb/4 the trupet will sound.

Lanre does not know what it means to spend ore than 10 months simply  waiting 4 smth. what of the hearth ache, frustrations despirations , etc we have gone through GOD will never let 300+ of us go just like that.
we always keep vigil over our phones, a slave to that I mean . GOD help us!

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Grad. Trainee Scheme / Vacancy At Global Oceon Engineers For Installation Design Engineers (hook-up) / Insourcing Test On The 29th Dec!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.