Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report (16710 Views)

APC Apologises To "Kankara Boys", Says Incident Won’t Repeat Itself / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Apologized To Buhari Over Endorsement Of Atiku / APC Lawmakers Disagree Over Endorsement Of Buhari's 2019 Re- Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by chiiraq802(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
nickxtra:
Nice one. PDP, come and see maturity in APC

Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Ruggedniggaone: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
y
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by madridsta007(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Islie:

VANGUARD

This was an intentional “mistake”, APC.

We know.
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by MsAllison(f): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
and NgeneUkwenu celebrated in vain grin

4+4 torgba
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Nchenches: 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Islie:

VANGUARD

Did not make any sense after reading the first four paragraphs, so I had to quit.

Bottomline: let Edo people decide who next to govern them.

From all indications, most of Edo people shall not allow their state be part of Sokoto Caliphate.

APC has no house in the SS and SE, Imo was robbed by APC. Results of the robbery are glaring pains of underdevelopment and pains from Imo.
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Godons1: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
God bless APC, the only sincere party in Nigeria.

Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by McDoe(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beckham14:
And that's how they'll apologies to Godwin Obaseki when he's declared winner.
What will you gain if Obaseki wins self?
Stupid party, Stupid supporters.
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by stayclearofme: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beckham14:

This your comment shows who is more stupid. Do you apologize or congratulate a winner? Between they accepted their mistake which is good so what else? Is your PDP any better? Both APC and PDP are the same set of people. So people like you can keep fooling yourselves.
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by anonimi: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Maxymilliano:
And the Nation Newspaper went ahead to publish the purported endorsement like it was sourced directly from the mouth of the President, Mrs. Helen Atekha Odemwingie

https://thenationonlineng.net/chamber-of-commerce-endorses-ize-iyamu/

Why should we be surprised that this is coming from filthy liars, from their Oga at the top to the lowest LGA Ward level zombie?
Is their coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole not struggling to repackage a renowned acid-throwing cultist and thief as the messiah for Edo people? The same way they all packaged Barawo Bubu as our messiah in 2015?
Edo people shine una eyes. Don't let them turn your state to another satellite for raising bullion vans money to be delivered at Bourdillon. Work on everyone you know to choose right. To choose the less bad of the two options- Obaseki over Iyamu. That is the work that needs to be done in the next three weeks relentlessly. Without ceasing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11720358_fbimg15919816072656135_jpeg594b180e38f64950e93325bba350834b

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

1 Like

Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Afolabimills(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Pathetic mofos useless party
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Beckham14: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
stayclearofme:

This your comment shows who is more stupid. Do you apologize or congratulate a winner? Between they accepted their mistake which is good so what else? Is your PDP any better? Both APC and PDP are the same set of people. So people like you can keep fooling yourselves.
Your tears will be more nutritious to your parents....

Go and cry for them not me.
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by mamotalk: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
see their master

Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Eriyoshegz: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
hahaha....wonders shall never end. When the the head is bad so also the body, APC brought a lieing pastor as their candidate, now what do u expect? false propaganda everywhere
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by eseosa85: 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=Islie post=93168192]

VANGUARD[/quote

there are beginning to have some sense
#obaseki4edo2020
#Obaseki2020
#MegaMovement
#VotePDP
#MakingEdoGreatAgain

3 Likes

Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Austino50: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beckham14:

you are always quick to make comment on issue of Edo state, please mind your business, you are not from Edo state nor South South, direct your comment on Ipobians been killed in Enugu state........if you care to know APC Pastor Ize-Iyamu is winning Edo state election come September 19th with a large margin
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Beckham14: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Austino50:
you are always quick to make comment on issue of Edo state, please mind your business, you are not from Edo state nor South South, direct your comment on Ipobians been killed in Enugu state........if you care to know APC Pastor Ize-Iyamu is winning Edo state election come September 19th with a large margin
Apart from this one, kindly show me where I have talked about the Edo State election or I will ordain you a full grown E-diot.

2 Likes

Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by jrusky(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
ifytrik:
What else did you espect from a confused party that is headed by confused old men. I will never 4give those confused northerners for voting for that confused man that was brought by apc from a confused country like sudan to come and rule Nigeria

Bro you are right. I'm particularly praying and waiting for the day wind will blow fowl yarnsh open and its confirm the thing is Aso Rock is a Sudanness bro hell will let loose that day let us still pretend its not true but one thing is sure if "lie runs for 20 years one good day the truth will overtake it".

Bro nothing in life annoys me like apc. Everything about that party angers me and its because of that thing in Aso Rock who lack capacity in every area of humanity.

2 Likes

Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by sirgoody: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
It is only a matter of 'WHEN' and not 'IF' they will apologize to Edo people for their endless falsehoods to mislead them out of desperation to seek endorsements where they they none.

1 Like

Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Organs(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
ifytrik:
What else did you espect from a confused party that is headed by confused old men. I will never 4give those confused northerners for voting for that confused man that was brought by apc from a confused country like sudan to come and rule Nigeria

Most folks that talk like you, abuse Buhari and beleive Buhari is El Sudani has one thing in common, 1. they are mostly cowards with new Monica's, because they are always hiding, dodging or mostly fake, 2. they are Nnamdi Kanu followers, 3. They are mostly liars, liars and liars.
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Zetty177x: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
APC and lies go together like Congo meat and salt

1 Like

Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Zetty177x: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
BENCCIMA knows they cannot endorse. They can't be partisan. But APC want involve them and put madam for wahala
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Bimpe29: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Amalgamation of Person in Confusion.
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by stayclearofme: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beckham14:
Your tears will be more nutritious to your parents....

Go and cry for them not me.
Yeah disrespectful, untrained, street urchin. You probably don't even have parents.
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Cantonese: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Amindest:
Make your bathroom look beautiful and attractive with Toilet led light.

Order your Automatic Toilet led light Now!
Contact US on whatsapp via 0805..5086..312 or text here for more details

More details
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Awuvnaira: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
All of them are looking for Awuvnaira https://awuvnaira.com
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by galaxy2020(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
ifytrik:
... grin grin
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by udemzyudex(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
APC and their compaign propaganda, same technique they use in 2015,well some mumu will still fall for it though but nna eyes don clear.
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Seniorwriter(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
anonimi:

Why should we be surprised that this is coming from filthy liars, from their Oga at the top to the lowest LGA Ward level zombie?
Is their coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole not struggling to repackage a renowned acid-throwing cultist and thief as the messiah for Edo people? The same way they all packaged Barawo Bubu as our messiah in 2015?
Edo people shine una eyes. Don't let them turn your state to another satellite for raising bullion vans money to be delivered at Bourdillon. Work on everyone you know to choose right. To choose the less bad of the two options- Obaseki over Iyamu. That is the work that needs to be done in the next three weeks relentlessly. Without ceasing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11720358_fbimg15919816072656135_jpeg594b180e38f64950e93325bba350834b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

Even in this toon pics the lady behind is amused at the town criers attitude! Laughable .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Charisma01: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beckham14:

Stupid comment!!!
Re: APC Apologises To Benin Chamber Of Commerce Over Endorsement Report by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thanks for the post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What exactly Is True Federalism? / Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" / Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.