Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) (435 Views)

Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) by OpenYourEyes1: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
I forgot to warn (concerning the millions will die/starve" esp for not staying indoor" false prophesies.) .
They have tactically shifted to crying hunger probably to convince the world(through their false prophets/teachers & others) that they are right about millions dying here. Hunger/starvation when most people are working, and can easily get foods from those around them who have alot/enough.?
Beware of what I guess I would call "psychologically witchcraft and cursing"...in order to make you feel helpless and start running to them for help.
You don't need the world and government to survive. You Depend on GOD alone. Stop being brainwash by satanic system.
If people need foods or money, they will beg for it. How many around you have you seen begging for money, or depending government handout? They are mostly working and earning a living, right or not?
Beware of psychological witchcraft and cursing to get you hopeless and helpless by satan and his agents.

Be contented with what you have. GOD is taking care of you, believe me.
When the time of Biblical choas/running and starvation/hunger come you will know
Re: I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) by LiamDazh(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Please send me your number and facebook name. I'm a novice on nairaland so i don't know to really use it well. pls I need your help concerning my post about demonic bondage @OpenYourEyes1. please reply me
Re: I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I forgot to warn (concerning the millions will die/starve" esp for not staying indoor" false prophesies.) .
They have tactically shifted to crying hunger probably to convince the world(through their false prophets/teachers & others) that they are right about millions dying here. Hunger/starvation when most people are working, and can easily get foods from those around them who have alot/enough.?
Beware of what I guess I would call "psychologically witchcraft and cursing"...in order to make you feel helpless and start running to them for help.
You don't need the world and government to survive. You Depend on GOD alone. Stop being brainwash by satanic system.
If people need foods or money, they will beg for it. How many around you have you seen begging for money, or depending government handout? They are mostly working and earning a living, right or not?
Beware of psychological witchcraft and cursing to get you hopeless and helpless by satan and his agents.

When the time of Biblical choas/running and starvation/hunger come you will know
Re: I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump
Re: I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.....
Re: I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) by OpenYourEyes3: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... .
Re: I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:49am On May 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ..
Re: I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On May 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . .. ..
Re: I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ., ...
Re: I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) by GdNews32: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Forgot To Warn (concerning The Millions Will Die/starve) by GdNews32: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ...... ..

(1) (Reply)

Blacklivematter:is High Time Africa Realize That They’re Not Black -PASTOR CHRIS / Demystifying Spiritual Growth / Hear What Apostle Mike Orokpo Said About Pastor W F Kumuyi Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.