Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,207 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Exclusive: How To Create A Cash Pipeline Owning A Profitable Pawpaw Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Exclusive: How To Create A Cash Pipeline Owning A Profitable Pawpaw Farm (305 Views)

I And My Team On-site For A Pawpaw Farm Set Up / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Upcoming Pawpaw Farm Using Irrigation In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: How To Create A Cash Pipeline Owning A Profitable Pawpaw Farm by bobschneidere(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Warning: If you do not like reading long write ups or well-defined information that could help you recreate a mega cash pipeline separate from your business income or monthly salary, you should BACK OFF and discontinue this reading immediatley.

Creating a Steady Cashflow for Yourself Owning a Pawpaw Farm

Creating a regular cashflow with your own pawpaw farm isn't something that would put you in the speed land of financial security, if you are NOT open to collaboration with experienced persons who are very familiar with every step of profitable pawpaw farming. If you understand the power of LEVERAGE, you wouldn't ever disqualify yourself from the mega money-making pawpaw farming opportunities on account of your lack of skillset.

Of course, pawpaw farming isn't rocket science. But, there are technicalities that could make or greatly mar your pawpaw farming project. On the other hand, failure in this regard could turn you into a person who begs for alms around your neighborhood crying 'Baambi Allah'. Well, I may be kind enough to 'dash' you 5 Naira or a loaf of bread, if I find you begging for alms around. Lol.

My name is Chris and I actually started out as a crop farmer on a rather disappointing note. Some years ago, I was a student of the Obafemi Awolowo University and I really had a lot of ideas what I wanted to do with my life after school. I soon decided I would do watermelon farming. So one day, I raised some money and ...fiam...I got a farmland in Ogun State, paid some random guys for the land preparation and paid them for planting afterwards. After some days, the seeds germninated and we felt like we were in cloud 9.

This was around October and we had some trickles of late rainfall. My knwoledge of agronomy was whack and I felt I could always hire people who would wet the crops manually in the dry season. This was the height of poor thinking. How could anyone wet watermelon plants in a hectare using kegs of water ? In pidgin, Nigerians will say 'nobody go tell you, you go hear am for body'.

When we could couldn't continue with the project because the prospects of profitability seemed ridiculous, we gave up the task and that was how money went down the drain.

This experience brought so much tears and I vowed to go back learning ALL the rudiments as well as master other viable opportunities within the agribusiness space. One thing led to the other, and today, I am a happily involved with pawpaw farming which has seen me travel to some states across Nigeria.

Many Nigerian farmers generally rush into farming without insight and a clear proposition how to make money. This idea I am about to share with you does NOT require you to quit you present job or business. It is actually something you could do alongside.

Ordinarily, pawpaws could be grown in many states of Nigeria. Also, they do not give as much stress as many other crops and present you with a great chance to fill your bank account with money you earn apart from your main hustle.

Pawpaws require a temperate as well as a fairly humid weather condition, a fertile soil and the adoption of good agronomic practices for them to produce big, sweet healthy fruits every year.

How to Grow Pawpaws from Seeds

Pawpaws are tree crops. And, to grow them commercially, you have to begin from the plant nursery.

Pawpaws perform optimally without too much sunshine and without too much rainfall. But, if you mismanage the pawpaw plants in your nursery, the plants may be infected with such a terrible disease as mildew. Mildew kills pawpaw plants quite fast and could wipe all the pawpaw trees in your farm with few weeks.

This reminds me of an instance when we first had mildew in our nursery in Abeokuta, if not that a member of our team raised alarm and we quickly administered the requisite approach, the whole of our pawpaw farm might have been lost.

Growing pawpaws in a nursery is a task that is very sensitive, so you have to be careful to get your acts rightly so you too you can make money with your pawpaw farm.

Profitability of Growing Pawpaws Commercially

Since you want to create an alternative stream of income to help you take care of your lovely family, then you should be thinikg of using 1 acre of farm land or more than that for the cultivation of pawpaws.

A pawpaw farm on an acre should be able to accommodate at least 750 trees and if each tree produces at least 80 fruits, and if you sell your products to the high end high-end market then you should be generating a revenue of at least N6,000,000 yearly.
Making N6,000,000 in the first year of your pawpaw farm business is REALISTIC. This income potential strongly depends on:
The quality of your target market.

The quality of your production.

As well as your ability to efficiently manage your pawpaw farming enterprise as a profit-seeking business.

Really, using a plot of land cannot generate the kind of profit that would help you achieve those BIG goals you have set for yourself. So, you should quit thinking about growing pawpaw on a small plot of land, since you want to make big money.

In the second year of your pawpaw farm business, you would make that much money. But, you would not spend as much money as you spent on the first year since you alredy have a structure on ground.

Pawpaw farming isn't so expensive because with less than N2.5 million, you could actually have a fully-established pawpaw farm for yourself.

To join the covetted small league of smart workers or business kwners who are making a lot of money owning a pawpaw farm, you would need:

A farm land

Access to regular water supply

High quality seeds

Funding

A can-do spirit

Basic farming tools such as knapsack sprayer, hoes, cutlasses etc

If this piece of pawpaw millionaire information resonates with you and you want to establish your own pawpaw farm to help fill your pipeline with massive, passive income; you can call me on 08115 296 394.

(1) (Reply)

IITA BIP And Partners Host Virtual Vegetable Field Day For Farmers / Dried Maize Needed Urgently In Large Quantity / Buy Soya Bean And Other Grains �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.