Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos (80426 Views)

RCCG Refused To Allow A Lady Enter Their Premises Due To Her Dressing (Video) / What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by Chris2863(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
stasius:

Yes oooh. If it is our righteousness89 we are going to pull down that LovePeddler-house! sad
Lol
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by vickydevoka(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ashawo can never repent unless she's above 60. Easy way of getting money can not easily be stopped. Beside watin men go de fùck.
Do u know that more than 1 million men fùck prostitute everyday? N using soap can never be compared with de natural way of digging especially from de backside ( doggy)
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by ugolinze123(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
post=93174683:

Haaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

They did this to a man of God?!
This is not just funny at all!

SACRILEGE!!

Anyways,
The Holy Book tells us that,
If you have not be hunted down as a preacher of the Gospel, poured water on, beaten to coma,
You have not started..

.........IfGodbforUs
which verse for bible
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by UCMax1: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
phemmy3337post=93184331:
so it's now a sin for someone to go and preach to prostitutes because they are law abiding. i think you must be the devil yourself.
That's called public nuisance and disturbance! you dont barge into someone's territory to spill trash and abuse them,do you know what lead them to live such lifestyle? the hardships? and yet some preacher have the guts to condemn them without providing a good solution to their problems....Even jesus didnt preach that way in the bible! before you preach to a hungryman,you have to feed him first so as to draw his attention to your sermon.The same goes to those harlots,he should have visited one privately to hear of her pains,then teach her the way of christ and how christ has the solution to her problems,then through her,he can win the souls of her colleagues to christ.....He brought it upon himself by not seeking God's wisdom first before venturing there

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
phemmy3337:
so it's now a sin for someone to go and preach to prostitutes because they are law abiding. i think you must be the devil yourself.
You don't go disturbing the peace of others, and threatening them with imaginary hellfire.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by CelestineNelson: 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
It is only God that will have mercy
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
OhiOfIhima:
That's their way... Like public disturbance alot. Honestly, these evangelists do like to encroach someone territory n still overstay their welcome.

Can you imagine while having our Subhi prayer( Early morning prayer) in Masjid, they will come directly opposite our Masjid start shouting Jesus( Anabi Isa, A. S ) is d way... So so annoying!
Then beat the shit out of them. It's not hard.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by niceguy555: 6:18am On Aug 25, 2020
Most prostitutes do this work due to financial incapability to cater for the day-to-day expenses, afterall man must chop. However, others do it to raise money and establish themselves. Believe me, if you can assist one with money, she will leave this prostitutes trade and get a befitting business
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by Jeamillz2020(m): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2020
I just fuckin love something like this to be happening, worshipping God does not mean you should be disturbing the area, one always comes my side around 4am everyday with 2 fuckin crazy speakers � imagine

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2020
post=93174699:

Haaaaaaaaaa again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is terrible!

Here we go undecided
Una don start!!
They hate every good thing online!
God pass una.

The way some people's brain reason ehn!
U go fear nah!

You've said it all diva!
This is nothing but SACRILEGE!
They need an atonement ASAP.

But why the emphasis on wet body?
All these bloggers and their wahala sha!

In conclusion,
He is a True and Real man of God.
He did his part to preach the Gospel,
His name is written in Gold already!

We Rise!
For GOD sake, Shut Up!
Allow us read comments in relative peace
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by Eriggs: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

For GOD sake, Shut Up!
aunty manna no go turn una to sometin, una no fit even hide as e dey do una again. sha stay away from sniper. dem MANNA, continue to pepper dem abeg grin grin we are behind you ma
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by daniel56(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Religion is nothing but a doctrine which allows sinners to castigate other sinners for sinning differently.

The evangelist disturbing law-abiding prostitutes from operating their business, can he honestly say that he is without sin?
Or is fornication the only sin in the Bible?

True Christianity is not practiced in Nigeria.

What we have is adulterated Christianity blended with elements of African traditional fetish practices.

Bible said pray for your enemies.
Nigerian Christians are always calling on holy fire to roast their imaginary village people as if their saviour Jesus is nothing but an assassin who has nothing else to do with his time but strike off names from his believers' hitlist.

U are correct bro's
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by Startrap: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Interesting. Which of the holy books? Chapter, and verses please?
post=93174683:

Haaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

They did this to a man of God?!
This is not just funny at all!

SACRILEGE!!

Anyways,
The Holy Book tells us that,
If you have not be hunted down as a preacher of the Gospel, poured water on, beaten to coma,
You have not started..

.........IfGodbforUs
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by beauty7: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
dederocs:

stop talking nonsense, superstition full your head...prostitution is the oldest vocation.

Even though prostitution is the oldest profession,

it does not mean that there is no evil in it.

Something that is the oldest also harbor evil.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

For GOD sake, Shut Up!

Sorry, we are all free to air our opinions on issues but some may be overwhelmed with their stupid credulous ideas that they won't even study God's word before posting nonsense and ingredients on social media!

He is lucky those are females, if he should try this madness where gays, beer parlours, shepe boys or guys playing bàbá ìjèbú are doing their business, in fact they will change his nationality from Nigeria to China! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by nath34(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
SegFault:

Wrath of which dirty God? Your god that is so impotent to end the suffering of millions of children who are suffering worldwide but can still dish out curses. Rubbish, your god is dead and he died during the enlightenment, you are only worshipping his dead corpse. Rubbish.
Your name Fault says everything about you. You find fault and falsehood in everything. How many people have you help from their suffering? MY GOD NOT IS DEAD> I serve a living God who is sitted on the throne above. He watches over everything including you an unbeliever. It is his mercy that is sustaining you. Go and watch the movie GOD IS NOT DEAD. Is on youtube.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
nath34:
Your name Fault says everything about you. You find fault and falsehood in everything. How many people have you help from their suffering? MY GOD NOT IS DEAD> I serve a living God who is sitted on the throne above. He watches over everything including you an unbeliever. It is his mercy that is sustaining you. Go and watch the movie GOD IS NOT DEAD. Is on youtube.
Rubbish. I only got this angry because of what you said earlier normally I don't give a shit about others beliefs, so don't wind down that road with me. I don't have a business with your god simple, the idiot that went to preach there should have simply fvcked off, not everyone cares about his god, there's a rule called "live and let live" the one you Christians so hurriedly scrapped.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by dederocs(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
beauty7:

Even though prostitution is the oldest profession,

it does not mean that there is no evil in it.

Something that is the oldest also harbor evil.
forget that thing, which evil dey kpekus grin
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by phemmy3337: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

You don't go disturbing the peace of others, and threatening them with imaginary hellfire.
that's why i called you the devil himself. it is aught to be a disturbance of peace to you indeed because the preaching of the cross is foolishness(disturbance) to them that are perish but to we that are save, it is the power of God unto salvation. is high time you repent and let your eyes be open to the truth.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
phemmy3337:

that's why i called you the devil himself. it is aught to be a disturbance of peace to you indeed because the preaching of the cross is foolishness(disturbance) to them that are perish but to we that are save, it is the power of God unto salvation. is high time you repent and let your eyes be open to the truth.

Sorry, I don't believe in the devil or any other imaginary character you can think of.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by nath34(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
SegFault:

Rubbish. I only got this angry because of what you said earlier normally I don't give a shit about others beliefs, so don't wind down that road with me. I don't have a business with your god simple, the idiot that went to preach there should have simply fvcked off, not everyone cares about his god, there's a rule called "live and let live" the one you Christians so hurriedly scrapped.
Give your life to Jesus Christ before it becomes too late.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
nath34:
Give your life to Jesus Christ before it becomes too late.
Shove your Jesus up your ass. Since you love your Jesus so much, why don't you go to the north, enter a mosque then preach and stop forming evangelist online after all your mates are doing it. If you die it's even better you can go directly and meet him. Such nonsense.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by nath34(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2020
SegFault:

Shove your Jesus up your ass. Since you love your Jesus so much, why don't you go to the north, enter a mosque then preach and stop forming evangelist online after all your mates are doing it. If you die it's even better you can go directly and meet him. Such nonsense.
May God forgive you for you know not what you are doing.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2020
nath34:
May God forgive you for you know not what you are doing.
Unlike you I think for myself. Oloshi.
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by nath34(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
SegFault:

Unlike you I think for myself. Oloshi.
Mr freethinker, I pray that your thinking mentality change for good. May God bring you out of darkness to his marvellous light in Jesus name, Amen. When you hear His voice do not harden your heart. Now is the appointed time of salvation for tomorrow may be too late. He that has ear let him hear what the Spirit is saying. Shalom!
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by Imran28: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Vawulence go reach everybody.Over-sabi Evangelist
Re: Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos by Imran28: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Dem no beat am well.
All these conservative extremist and religious fanatics want everybody in the world to act and behave like them.
Dem talk say monogamy is their god ordained marriage, so those overpopulated women with no husband, nor father or elder brother should chop sand abi.
grin
ThinkSmarter:
Dem no beat am well.
All these conservative extremist and religious fanatics want everybody in the world to act and behave like them.
Dem talk say monogamy is their god ordained marriage, so those overpopulated women with no husband, nor father or elder brother should chop sand abi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? / Our Daily Manna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.