Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath (712 Views)

IPOB Not On List Of Terrorist Groups, Says UK / Senator Ndume Tells Court He Can't Find, Bring Maina To Face His Fraud Trial / Obono-Obla: 'Ekweremadu Should Face His False Asset Declaration Case' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath by Ruby5: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath by Bkayyy: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wrong move.
Please I advise any Igbo man whether in South East or South South to desist from this kind of foolishness because what they call the purge in history is around the corner. Whether you like it or not, an extremely violent group will soon arise from South East if the Nigerian government does not retrace her steps. The purge always happen when a secessionist group base their ideology in history and identity of the group they are fighting for.
For those that doesn't understand, the purge is exactly what happened in Syria where ISIL pulls down cars plying the territories they control, ID them, thumbprint them if need be and mass execute them if they are found to have previous affiliations to the previous government agencies, held political posts or have posted nonsense like this guy above, it happened in the China during the Chinese civil war where the communists called them people of contradicting ideology.
Please play safe, don't be a victim of circumstances. If you are neutral maintain your neutrality and leave IPob and the FG to handle themselves.
P.S I am neither advocating for extremism, militancy or war. This piece was extracted from similar occurrence in history
Re: See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath by IamWonderful: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
gbagaun grin
Re: See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bkayyy:
Wrong move.
Please I advise any Igbo man whether in South East or South South to desist from this kind of foolishness because what they call the purge in history is around the corner. The purge always happen when a secessionist group base their ideology in history and identity of the group they are fighting for.
For those that doesn't understand, the purge is exactly what happened in Syria where ISIL pulls down cars plying the territories they control, ID them, thumbprint them if need be and mass execute them if they are found to have previous affiliations to the previous government agencies, held political posts or have posted nonsense like this guy above

Ana akogheri
Re: See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath by Bkayyy: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ana akogheri
Mmadụ na onye ara ana akọ ọnụ?
Re: See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath by mbos: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bkayyy:

but in Imo IPOB is already everywhere

1 Like

Re: See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bkayyy:
Mr Anagho ede nkwugheri na akwukwo..
Re: See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath by Bkayyy: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Mr Anagho ede nkwugheri na akwukwo..
Anagho? undecided asị ndị gu akwụkwọ pụta nwa mkpi dịka gị amachapụta. Ihe a ide kita egosiwo na ị bụrọ onye Igbo.
Anụ ọhịa dịka gi
Re: See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bkayyy:

Anagho? undecided asị ndị gu akwụkwọ pụta nwa mkpi dịka gị amachapụta. Ihe a ide kita egosiwo na ị bụrọ onye Igbo.
Anụ ọhịa dịka gi

Lol

Arrant nonsense. Do I look like someone that goes about writing gibberish in central igbo.

Mr enwerom efe for that nonsense. I write the way the words comes out of my mouth..

Ichoo idee Igbo Izugbe then go and look for odu ka odu hu and not me....anuofia.

FC Onwu...Lol
Re: See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath by Bkayyy: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Arrant nonsense. Do I look like someone that goes about writing gibberish in central igbo.

Mr enwerom efe for that nonsense. I write the way the words comes out of my mouth..

Ichoo idee Igbo Izugbe then go and look for odu ka odu hu and not me....anuofia.

FC Onwu...Lol
Igbo izugbe or whatever you call it my left ynash. Why is it that inferior beings like you are always the first to brag?
Nwa Anambra na asụ Igbo ị na akogheri.
Well, this is the last time I will upgrade your inferiority by replying you, just go and look for your fellow inferiors and quote them. Ewu ofe mmiri

1 Like

Re: See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bkayyy:

Igbo izugbe or whatever you call it my left ynash. Why is it that inferior beings like you are always the first to brag?
Nwa Anambra na asụ Igbo ị na akogheri.
Well, this is the last time I will upgrade your inferiority by replying you, just go and look for your fellow inferiors and quote them. Ewu ofe mmiri

nzuzu elee.

go and look for your Ipob mates and not me then dicuss he purge with them coz last time I checked security agencies purged some inn Enugu state some days ago.
Re: See Who Is Threatening IPOB Not To Enter Imo State Or Face His Wrath by okeyfrank: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Your problem is the money that is allegedly being contributed for the IPOB

You have just exposed yourself and your gluttony

Were those IPOB members forcing you to contribute money for them?

In as much as there may have being some issues, nobody will ever take away the fact that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has exposed the wickedness being perpetrated against the Easterners and their South South brothers in our dear country, Nigeria.

For your information, no organization can ever function without funds, and those who are contributing money may have understood this fact better than you do.

Besides, you do not own Imo state, and you do not have the right and the capacity for stopping any Imolite from entering his state.

If only the current Federal Govt had listened and stopped 'continuously fighting the civil war' against the peaceful people of the Old Eastern Nigeria till date, where on earth would non-entities like you have come to make this sort of insulting video.

Better stop insulting people and allow Ndi Igbo to determine their fate in Nigeria.

If you need money, go and work.

We only hope that the Federal Govt of GMB will be reasonable enough to treat every Nigerian as equal citizens, then this whole secession quest will quietly end. His 97% and 5% actions have worsened the situation at the moment.

Only God Almighty will save our dear country, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Idia Ize-Iyamu Meets With Virtuous Muslim Women In Politics [Photos] / YWC To Akintoye: Retract Your Statement Or Face Litigation / Edo: Moment A Member Of INEC Staff Was Caught In The Act Of Rigging (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.