Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Lady Blasts Serap And Churches For Their Ignorance Over The New CAMA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Blasts Serap And Churches For Their Ignorance Over The New CAMA (587 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes / Sagay: Nigerians Displaying Ignorance Over Chinese Loans / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Blasts Serap And Churches For Their Ignorance Over The New CAMA by allthingsgood: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Arinola Ifeoma I. Awokoya
@iyaboawokoya
1. Morning friends. On this CAMA Act, I finally have to agree with myself that we have a critical mass of Nigerians that are "upside down" thinkers & this cohort is led sadly by people who ought to know better. I took a look at the website of @SERAPNigeria
and the roll call ehn/

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Serap And Churches For Their Ignorance Over The New CAMA by allthingsgood: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
MORE

Re: Lady Blasts Serap And Churches For Their Ignorance Over The New CAMA by Samuel1402(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
H
Re: Lady Blasts Serap And Churches For Their Ignorance Over The New CAMA by NGpatriot: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Illiteracy is very rampant in Nigeria, even the so called elites, lawyers, SANs and all the kabukabu lawyers are illiterates, alarmists and anti FG.

It's like it doesn't matter what the government actions are, these useless noise makers just shout and oppose by default without even understanding the issues or able and articulate what their objections are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts Serap And Churches For Their Ignorance Over The New CAMA by IamWonderful: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Lady Blasts Serap And Churches For Their Ignorance Over The New CAMA by Mynd44: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
NGpatriot:
Illiteracy is very rampant in Nigeria, even the so called elites, lawyers, SANs and all the kabukabu lawyers are illiterates, alarmists and anti FG.

It's like it doesn't matter what the government actions are, these useless noise makers just shout and oppose by default without even understanding the issues or able and articulate what their objections are.

It isn't illiteracy. The people whose pockets are going to be affected are willfully misdirecting people

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Serap And Churches For Their Ignorance Over The New CAMA by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
She's this smart and she can't ask Lagos to account for billions of taxes and income since 1999 using FOI, something SERAP has been championing while she's chooking mouth in church matters where no one is forced or obligated to put money.
She's the real "upside-down" thinker.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Four Men For Defiling A 15-year-old Orphan In Delta (photos) / Blasphemy: NBA Comes For Rescue Of Musician, Heads To Kano / Update On Shahuci Flyover With Hospital Emergency Underpass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.