Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

How To Legally Recover A Debt. Legal Advice Needed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Legally Recover A Debt. Legal Advice Needed (257 Views)

I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses / Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice / Police Arrest 2 Suspected Cultists In Bayelsa, Recover A Revolver Pistol (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Legally Recover A Debt. Legal Advice Needed by Aircondition(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
HOW I BORROWED MY 200K TO SOMEONE WHO HAS REFUSED TO PAY BACK

IT'S BEEN 4 MONTHS NOW SINCE I BORROWED MR OSUNDU 200K, I HAVE TRIED ALMOST EVERYTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO GET MY MONEY BACK TO NO AVAIL.

I GOT HIM ARRESTED LAST MONTH, HE SIGNED AN UNDERTAKING TO PAY WITHING 30 DAY'S, BUT IT'S BEEN CLOSE TO 60DAYS ALREADY AND STILL NOTHING FROM HIM.

I INTEND TO TAKE THE MATER TO COURT BUT I NEED SERIOUS LEGAL ADVICE ON HOW THE CASE MIGHT TURN OUT.

MODS, KINDLY PUSH TO FRONT PAGE.
Re: How To Legally Recover A Debt. Legal Advice Needed by GboyegaD(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Did he sign any document to prove he borrowed money from you? If none, there isn't much you can do legally.
Re: How To Legally Recover A Debt. Legal Advice Needed by dawnomike(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
GboyegaD:
Did he sign any document to prove he borrowed money from you? If none, there isn't much you can do legally.
That's right
Re: How To Legally Recover A Debt. Legal Advice Needed by Ibechris2: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Owing people with a promise to pay back and later default is very annoying and heart wrenching.

Did he sign any check?...if he did, pls tell police to charge him to court and u will see how ur money will pop out.
Re: How To Legally Recover A Debt. Legal Advice Needed by Aircondition(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
GboyegaD:

Yes. He signed an undertaking at the. Police station.
Re: How To Legally Recover A Debt. Legal Advice Needed by GboyegaD(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aircondition:

Yes. He signed an undertaking at the. Police station.

What about as at when he was borrowing the money? If no, just hope he pays because there is no contract.
Re: How To Legally Recover A Debt. Legal Advice Needed by mumumugu(m): 1:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Threaten him with Achalugo shrine

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate, 47 Kids Rescued From Baby Factory In Osun / Again Boko Haram Attacks Borno State Governor Babagana Zulum's Convoy / Rivers University Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.