Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How To Install One(1) Same App Twice Or More Than - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install One(1) Same App Twice Or More Than (285 Views)

Best 2 Apps To Help Use An App Twice On Your Android Phone / How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help / What Is An APK File & How Should You Install One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install One(1) Same App Twice Or More Than by Francis046(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
On a norms, apps on android phones can only be installed once in every android phones I have come across. After installing one app, if you try installing it again you will receive a message like this "application not installed" which sounds very annoying because most times like me. I sometimes feel like installing one same application twice because I need both the old and latest version of that app due to the fact that the older version of some app behaves better than the later version but in some cases, the older might be missing some features which could be necessarily needed sometimes.
To install one same application twice you need:
1. An Android phone
2. Lucky patcher app and
3. The app you want to install twice

For full STEPS/PROCEDURE click here https://fmcooltech..com/2020/06/how-to-install-particular-app-twice-in.html
Re: How To Install One(1) Same App Twice Or More Than by Fatbabyfart(m): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2020
Why install twice when u can download clone app from playstore and kuku clone them easily.
Re: How To Install One(1) Same App Twice Or More Than by AmosAkins: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Fatbabyfart:
Why install twice when u can download clone app from playstore and kuku clone them easily.

exactly
only that cloning app use alot of ram

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change The Language Of My New Phone / What Does It Take to Review Smartphone On Youtube / Iphone 6s (64gb) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.