Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

‘I See War, Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Will Be Indicted’ – Prophet Ayodele - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘I See War, Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Will Be Indicted’ – Prophet Ayodele (245 Views)

Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Pictured Playing With Snakes At His Snake Farm / #endsars: “buratai Will Do Life Imprisonment At ICC If Anything Happens To Any P / See War Vehicles Fabricated By The Biafran Army During The Civil War (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I See War, Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Will Be Indicted’ – Prophet Ayodele by owukpa(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
The Leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke-Afa, Lagos, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has predicted that a crisis would soon hit the Nigerian Army.
According to the cleric, the impending crisis would lead to an indictment of the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Buratai.
In his latest book of prophecy, released over the weekend in Lagos, titled: “Warnings to the Nations, A Collection Of Divine Signals,” the clergyman warned that a document would indict Buratai.
According to Primate Ayodele: “A document will indict the Chief of Army Staff on some of the happenings in the war against terrorism in Nigeria.
“I foresee some soldiers will voluntarily disappear or resign from the army because of poor welfare.
On the Nigerian Army's fight against Boko Haram and Buratai, Primate Ayodele said: “The spirit of God says most of the soldiers involved in the Boko Haram war exposed the game plan of the military to the insurgents.
“I foresee that some soldiers will go on a protest march.
“I foresee that some Army Commanders and Generals will be removed because of sectionalism.
“I foresee that a document will indict the Chief of Army Staff on some of the happenings in the war against terrorism in Nigeria.
“I foresee that there will be high-level cases of corruption in the army especially in the war against Boko Haram.
“I foresee that some soldiers will voluntarily disappear or resign from the army because of poor welfare.

“I foresee that the Army will work tirelessly to defeat the Boko Haram insurgents.”

Source>>>>https://www.nigeriadefender.com/2020/08/24/i-see-war-chief-of-army-staff-buratai-will-be-indicted-prophet-elijah-ayodele/

Re: ‘I See War, Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Will Be Indicted’ – Prophet Ayodele by Mrslasha: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Their problem
Re: ‘I See War, Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Will Be Indicted’ – Prophet Ayodele by EmptyGarden(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
They've all had blurry vision when it had to do with Corona Virus.
Re: ‘I See War, Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Will Be Indicted’ – Prophet Ayodele by Righteousness89(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
To be Sincere! We need to Pray 4 our Country..

On Different Occasions, I have seen a kind of Army/Soldiers overFlow in Nigeria.

All Lovers of Nigeria need to Pray Earnestly for our Nation.

My Prayer is that Whatever needs to be done to Set Nigeria on the Path of Glory, Let it Happen..
Re: ‘I See War, Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Will Be Indicted’ – Prophet Ayodele by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Worthless man, he did not see anything. F9 prophet. Failure prophet. Looser.
Re: ‘I See War, Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Will Be Indicted’ – Prophet Ayodele by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
The only prophecy I need now na 1000 odds betting code, finish!

Imagine prophesying what the whole world already knows, mtcheeeeew!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Buy Fake Diplomas Online? / Which Number Among The Nairaland Rules Got You Wondering / US Govt Places Atiku And His Family Under Close Watch Over Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.