Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts (51878 Views)

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Freestainworld(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
hope she didn't eat a Yahoo boys money.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Zane2point4(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Many nigerian students don't know how to write and communicate in simple english.

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by explorer250(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
lol
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Yemike(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
light099:
I saw those clips on FP the other time, merely watching them once, it's obvious she either took weed for the first time or she exceeded her usual dosage of weed.
Funny enough, I already saw people on the thread binding and casting out demons, while many others were saying she's been offered as burnt offering by G boys. Africans no dey tire for their stale superstitions.

I remembered way back inUuni days, one Hostel had it's Hall day party. After all the whole stuff, it was time to share food. DJ was on, dance floor opened while plates of rice with Goat meat and cup of Palm wine was been served round to everyone. Barely 15 mins or so after, a lady suddenly started displaying different funny drama similar to this video. At first everyone took it for a joke but when she couldn't be controlled, she was taken out of the party while some people were assigned to keep watch on her to make sure she didn't do anything stupid. Up till today I'm still surprised, even with her funny displays and incoherent shiits she uttered, I've never seen her perform at such level of intelligence before and I doubt if she can ever be that intelligent. I mean she was like a combination of kim Peek and Einstein, while I was all through staring like a zombie, marvelling at the level of intelligence she displayed. Ask her any question, she would immediately give impressive replies like she was looking at the answer from somewhere. I've read about savants and supernatural powers, but before that day, I never knew Palm Wine too carry such power that can turn a dullard to a genius within 15 mins.
You stole the show with this comment bro.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by jUeLiZ: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin grin
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by anungangampu: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Definitely some cheap smoke. Hers kicked in when breeze blow her for eyes. She thought she was in a theater performing.
Been there.

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by kiddapunk: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Please I need a Dermatologist or skin enthusiast for some consultation.. Please quote me if you can... I want to achieve a great skin tone
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Well... What has been fv.k... can never be unfv.k..!!! Anyway, at least she's now 'famous'!!!
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by pretyval: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na the hangover of Sunday.... Okpor!!!!!

For quality Wallpaper and Korean Window blinds, please visit my profile
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is serious
Pretty girl
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Joshmanuel10(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Say no to whatever she consumed.. Its not enjoyment
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by pek(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
You want to slay but can't spell madam.
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by konkonbilo(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
The person wey do the video na idiot.. The person just de show us her back side, wetin we won use the back side do now angry
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by SmartPolician: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Prechgold1180:
If e Nur good for ur brain quit

E nor reach
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by adeayo1603: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
light099:
I saw those clips on FP the other time, merely watching them once, it's obvious she either took weed for the first time or she exceeded her usual dosage of weed.
Funny enough, I already saw people on the thread binding and casting out demons, while many others were saying she's been offered as burnt offering by G boys. Africans no dey tire for their stale superstitions.

I remembered way back in Uni days, one Hostel had it's Hall day party. After all the whole stuff, it was time to share food. DJ was on, dance floor opened while plates of rice with Goat meat and cup of Palm wine was been served round to everyone. Barely 15 mins or so after, a lady suddenly started displaying different funny drama similar to this video. At first everyone took it for a joke but when she couldn't be controlled, she was taken out of the party while some people were assigned to keep watch on her to make sure she didn't do anything stupid. Up till today I'm still surprised, even with her funny displays and incoherent shiits she uttered, I've never seen her perform at such level of intelligence before. I mean she was like a combination of kim Peek and Einstein, while I was all through staring like a zombie, marvelling at the level of intelligence she displayed. Ask her any question, she would immediately give impressive replies like she was looking at the answer from somewhere. I've read about savants and supernatural powers, but before that day, I never knew Palm Wine too carry such power that can turn a dullard to a genius within 15 mins.

Bro that's the work of gegemu, even 9ice use it to sing that 'gegemu dey here mafi iku sere,awon alayonuso bi ti e won takiti sere'
I remember in our school days then, whenever we celebrate our hall day we do put it in palmeine.
If you drink it anyhow you go see anyhow

4 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by FreeLicensekeys(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
I read your post completely every bit of it. I seriously feel your content is of top-notch quality. It makes me give you such a feedback for the work you have done on your site mate. I am really glad to be here and read your content. Keep up the killer work. I am really amazed keep on sharing much more interesting content often on your site. Keep me updated with lot of new things and knowledgeable content. Today I found an amazing website on the internet and this website offering free Microsoft Office 2007 Product key and Avast driver updater activation key at free of cost, so go grad these two amazing software.
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by OffAir(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Drugs isn't for everyone[i][/i]
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by banio: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
She took weed.

grin grin
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
light099:

I remembered way back in Uni days, one Hostel had it's Hall day party. After all the whole stuff, it was time to share food. DJ was on, dance floor opened while plates of rice with Goat meat and cup of Palm wine was been served round to everyone. Barely 15 mins or so after, a lady suddenly started displaying different funny drama similar to this video. At first everyone took it for a joke but when she couldn't be controlled, she was taken out of the party while some people were assigned to keep watch on her to make sure she didn't do anything stupid. Up till today I'm still surprised, even with her funny displays and incoherent shiits she uttered, I've never seen her perform at such level of intelligence before. I mean she was like a combination of kim Peek and Einstein, while I was all through staring like a zombie, marvelling at the level of intelligence she displayed. Ask her any question, she would immediately give impressive replies like she was looking at the answer from somewhere. I've read about savants and supernatural powers, but before that day, I never knew Palm Wine too carry such power that can turn a dullard to a genius within 15 mins.

Funnily enough...

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by illicit(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
It must be Colorado
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
She may have some mental issues but not taking her drugs regularly..

At least, she is communicating randomly..

Something is definitely wrong..

But this is Africa, she will be tagged 'used by a Yahoo Boyfriend' by people instead of rendering right help..
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
My ear drum don wan burst from dz news. E jus spread lyk wild fire.
i know that girl from sch oo . Choi taiwo
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by adecz: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na so..... cool cool cool cool

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Coronavirus84: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is the same way weed turn my friend (Shina) mad that year, He run Mad for months before the mum find solution to his problem. Stay away from hard drug if your brain is light my people
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by gastelum: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hit me up on telegram (jerry gastelum) if you are interested on learning wire (for free) or getting any of the tools at flat rate. You also get trained on how to wire funds from Nigerian debit cards without OTPs or pin. Together we must chase poverty leave 9ja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by ojaysam25(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na wa o....maybe she was high on drugs..
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Naijaarchive(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
They could have typed in their native language... Abeg
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by ojuu4u(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
One tin is certain, as a guy who drank alcohol bf, am very sure wen one is highly intoxicated, one will be pouring exact her true state of mind.

And for the girl, we heard how she poured her true state of mind, if she had not been used , I congratulate her.

NB not every person they used for ritual that will die, ......some died long time, even tho they are still living things!
Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Futurearchitect(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mad oo

Re: LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts by Naijaarchive(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Yemike:

You stole the show with this comment bro.

Your signature is wow.... It's rib cracking and 100% fact grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.