Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son (27951 Views)

Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani / El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by explorer250(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
why does fake news spread very fast? lol

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by ntyce(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Azmanaty:
Hell Rufai's son is a rapist

In a sane world, he would be behind bars

For which offence?

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by ednut1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sowore is just a nuisance
Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by dex4sure: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
issok

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by logon599: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ool
Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by Beetobee(f): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
SpecTTraP:
So he had to taunt Sowere?
Sowere presented himself for taunting.

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by IYANGBALI: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
That you are your father’s son does not made you his official spokesman. Only in Nigeria does this kind of shiiiiit happens.

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by kheny12(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
hapholaby:
He can't even spell correctly.
What can't he spell correctly undecided

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by Roozzaay(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Officialgarri:

Good afternoon my brothers in the Lord.
Pastor Righteousness89 wants to have a word with you

You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

Leviticus 19:18

Thanks for quoting them from the earlier thread, their comments were devastating

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by SpecTTraP: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beetobee:

Sowere presented himself for taunting.

He could have passed the message without resorting to ridiculing someone and by extension, himself.
Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by Lady16(f): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thank you
Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by wfjimmytobby(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
mehn this El rufia son get bad mouth like him father oh..he dey even drop beef..lol ..abokis
Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by Roozzaay(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
SpecTTraP:
So he had to taunt Sowere?

Sowore's SR reported the man died

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by streamsofjoy(f): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bad accident? Is there a good accident?

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
baliyubla:
Very bitter little kid had to take a swipe at Sowore. grin
..... Nigerians and the LOVE FOR BAD NEWS are like DICKSON & PUSSINISS

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by Roozzaay(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
SpecTTraP:

He could have passed the message without resorting to ridiculing someone and by extension, himself.
Sowore's SR could have avoided the the insult on its principal by confirming the news before reporting the man died

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by osazsky(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Yopob tinubu and sowore trying by all means to destroy this good government as w southerner I will rather vote for Sanusi el rufia Atiku than vote for tinubu if them like make them do revolution protest till 2079 ..we southerner and ipob aren't joining u guys.u are on ur own...carry ur cross.mr president pls sir any silly protester caught protesting should be shot dead immediately.na so Rwanda take start
Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by osazsky(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Roozzaay:

Sowore's SR could have avoided the the insult on its principal by confirming the news before reporting the man died
sowere trying by all means to start a civil war with fake news
Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by erinalex: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
baliyubla:
Very bitter little kid had to take a swipe at Sowore. grin

Tell me, who will not be bitter about fake death news ?

Instead of you to advise the Nigerian journalist not to rush in spreading rumors,... You concerned your self more about Rufai's son response.

If this happened to someone close to you, then you will know how painful fake death news Is.

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by ruggedtimi(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
If El rufai na president this him son hand go sound well

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by muykem: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
chiiraq802:
So i wasted my RIP just like that.... #Getwell soon shaaaa...
Take it back please.
Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by Toscarel: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dude's so petty, but savage

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by Sleekfingers: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Believe nigeria journalists at your own risk......the FG need to start dealing with some of those idiotas....
Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by Barrister900(m): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
NOC1:

Sowore company lied, why won’t he take a swipe on them?

Why will they rush to announce what they have not confirmed?

Sowore is sham.
...we don't care...all we care is that hell rufai and his midget tiny son, are useless gwuruo chewing terrorists...

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Honduras01:
fear journalist!

righteousness89, come and warn this fake news carrier o
or better still preach to them!!!
any small thing una don call pastor gringrin
Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by Mayng01(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
This boy has a big mouth. Half baked graduate . Mtchew

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by stacyadams: 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin grin grin mak dem no fix roads
Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by frankyychiji(f): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mokason28:
Very soon we will hear the real story... Let me reserve my comment
Truth be told El-rufais son is a bastard
How can you say he's a bastard? Don't you see his father in him?

Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by wisest10: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Elrufai Son...I like dis guy campaign style
Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by Ategberoson(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
I actually give no damn about the first mental disorder family of Kaduna state

foolish family that think they're immortal
Re: El-rufai’s aide, Bayero alive not dead – Son by Skymason20(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
the media this days is crazy .. but this el-rufai Pekin need loading.. to slap the boy dey hungry me grin

Kogi Speaker Momoh Jimoh-Lawal Impeached / Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) / Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments