Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom (18752 Views)

Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student / Over 30years, Popular Wassce Candidate Ciroma Chukwudi Adekunle Passes Waec / Imo State Born Best WASSCE Candidate Gets International Recognition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Amspecial: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by BBright1: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/wassce-candidate-contracts-covid-19-in-akwa-ibom/%3famp=1

“We did what we ought to do medically; I want to believe that by now, the young man should be okay,” he said.

U mean he's okay like he doesn't have it anymore

1 Like

Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by explorer250(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
jb
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by 2Ways(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
nonsense
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by qanda: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Mistakemaker: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
geedot:
With news like this, higher institutions resumption will be postponed till next year.
And if it doesn't stop next year there will be no school again.. Lol.. Meanwhile churches and markets are gathering grin grin.. Nigeria is a wonderful place
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Iffitex(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
� God have mercy
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Joshmanuel10(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
D boy was okay on dat same day
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by wiseone28: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Believe politicians at your own pe

1 Like

Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by paulolee(m): 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Story..

Treat the boy of malaria because the rate of mosquitoes there is too high.

i swear u soo on point....am currently in i.k and sick with the same malaria symthoms after teating malaria and typhoid twice already last month...
i de plan to leave for Lagos this week before i waste all my moni treating malaria
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Ukehefirstson: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
The boy is suffering from malaria .our government never tire with this they scam after they have put many people into suffering
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Peppysco: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: Scam, scamo, scammest

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Stop complaining and take action today by joining the movement

Let FFK push you to the grave oooo. The same man that has been a beneficiary of government corruption is now the one inciting the youths all because alerts nor dey enter as before again. What contribution (s) did he make to the country at that age, na question wey you for ask am.
Back to the topic, I feel the governor is only creating an avenue for more funds to be looted and the truth is, these guys are not smart at all. If he claims a student contracted the virus, then, the protocol should be the required 2 weeks isolation of all students in that particular centre and even their respective parents, but I trust they wouldn't go that far and that exams would still continue as usual. At the end of the day, all na scam

1 Like

Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Tannhauser(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
paulolee:

i swear u soo on point....am currently in i.k and sick with the same malaria symthoms after teating malaria and typhoid twice already last month...
i de plan to leave for Lagos this week before i waste all my moni treating malaria

Twice in one month? Bro, test for HIV o! Just saying cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Benwallt(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Which covid19. They have started. Let the boy continue his exam joor.
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Queenben(f): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much mehn

Chat me up on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6-3-3-5-6-6-0-0 to Join the group
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Dreamliner787(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Does this man really understand what Real Corona virus is?.. he is just saying nonsense
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by freshkpomo(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Peppysco:

Let FFK push you to the grave oooo. The same man that has been a beneficiary of government corruption is now the one inciting the youths all because alerts nor dey enter as before again. What contribution (s) did he make to the country at that age, na question wey you for ask am.
Back to the topic, I feel the governor is only creating an avenue for more funds to be looted and the truth is, these guys are not smart at all. If he claims a student contracted the virus, then, the protocol should be the required 2 weeks isolation of all students in that particular centre and even their respective parents, but I trust they wouldn't go that far and that exams would still continue as usual. At the end of the day, all na scam
who is FFK? I am just passing a message that the youths should wake up and be part of the process.... My movement is a peaceful one..... The life of every human counts, all we are after is changing the political setting.....
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Moscodee1990(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Only in Nigeria
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by ipobarethieves: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy sad sad sad sad sad useless pipu.Nah malaria sad
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Peppysco: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
freshkpomo:
who is FFK? I am just passing a message that the youths should wake up and be part of the process.... My movement is a peaceful one..... The life of every human counts, all we are after is changing the political setting.....

Quoting you was because I saw a screenshot of FFK's tweet today in your post. I'm sorry for getting you wrong initially

1 Like

Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Emmanuelolu1000: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Too bad.. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by paulolee(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tannhauser:

Twice in one month? Bro, test for HIV o! Just saying cool
lolz the joker doctor wey de prescribe ne drugs say mk i wait make him place call on covid team in uyo to come "pick me"...seriously eva since am born a once a year i de treat malaria o...abi this wan na covid?
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Governor Udom is a bastard sadist. COVID-19 is a scam in Akwa Ibom state
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by PureGoldh(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lwkmd grin

Please my people, if you need Pure Original Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now.
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by abidem4real: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/wassce-candidate-contracts-covid-19-in-akwa-ibom/%3famp=1
These people have started again. Awon set oloriburuku government
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by ANDYKING26: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
A new strategy to loot the remaining money that is left for the youths, matcheeeeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by ANDYKING26: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Big Scam

1 Like

Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Bluntemperor: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Contracted from who?

Bro,you see these our politicians are the same,even up to America.Just imagine Trump!
What is the amount now in Covid-19 Funds?
Let the government kuku share the Funds to all the States in the Federation,so that we can have peace!
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by abuhlawal(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na lie, covid419 nor dey Nigeria again.
Make una open everywhere
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by sonofthunder: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
TMSMedia:

In one whole state you said you've tested over 100 students.....
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by Keebee4bowale: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na lie De are all thief looking for money.
Re: WASSCE Candidate Contracts COVID-19 In Akwa-Ibom by ymstar(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: Scam, scamo, scammest

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Stop complaining and take action today by joining the movement
We can also do it
And I believe you and the rest of ur team
The journey to free the country has just begun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTO Expels 10 Students, Rusticates 103 Over Exam Fraud / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Sudan Extorted $250 From Us For Evacuation - Students / Ozofor Ikenna Henry: UNIZIK Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.