Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) (100312 Views)

Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) / I Truly Want To Carry People Along / 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by micfoley: 1:12am On Aug 25, 2020
So this one n.a. work? ISSORAIT
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 3:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Akant believe what I just watched. Even the guy agrees that this is weird. embarassed embarassed

This life no just balance cry cry

Well, well, learnt something from it.
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Pat081: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2020
If na 9ja it will end inside pot of soup
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by GreatResearcher: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2020
IamAsiri:
Na wa o. I love those skins anyways. I wish they are being reared for their skins and not just for the fun of it.

The pink one is so beautiful kiss. If only it has no venom! undecided
What is the sense in rearing snake? For food or cash?
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by GreatResearcher: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2020
kpakpankolo:
Snake tread is now one of the hotest tread in nairaland because of Lalasticlala
Lala is one of the hottest guy on nairaland because of snake thread. Menhn these snakes look scary as fvck.
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by GreatResearcher: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Pat081:
If na 9ja it will end inside pot of soup
So these white people no go chop the snakes?

1 Like

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Mywd: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2020
Op this man get youtube channel na... I know him... He is very popular in USA..... That man sabi that tin die,,,person wey dey sleep in pool of snakes...

I too fear d man

1 Like

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by petengine(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2020
saaphiere:
TWO GIANT SNAKES ATTACK OWNER FOR ATTEMPTING TO CARRY THEIR BABIES AND EGGS FOR MODERN DAY INCUBATION

Two giant snakes (one weighing 250 pounds and 30ft long) were somewhat nice at first but things took a bit of a turn at the end when the owner attempts to carry their eggs and babies.
According to the owner, sometimes things get a little wild working with snakes. �They are beautiful and great snakes said their owner. But that doesn’t mean they don’t get a little crazy when it comes to their eggs, after all natural instincts are just that.� "Unfortunately I can’t tell them that all I want to do is make sure their eggs will have the best chance of survival using a modern day incubator" said their owner. "Most of the time people don’t understand why they lay so many eggs in the first place. �‍♂️Usually You’re going to tell the success rate of survival by how many offspring animals have annually�‍♂️Elephants have one baby about every 5 years but African driver ants have 3 to 4 million babies per year� pythons can lay up to 100 eggs in a year" their owner explained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HW2WGTOb2s

Lalasticlala this one big pass you ni. That's why you're no way to be found grin grin grin
Please come and carry your snake biko.
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by agadam(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2020
saaphiere:
TWO GIANT SNAKES ATTACK OWNER FOR ATTEMPTING TO CARRY THEIR BABIES AND EGGS FOR MODERN DAY INCUBATION

Two giant snakes (one weighing 250 pounds and 30ft long) were somewhat nice at first but things took a bit of a turn at the end when the owner attempts to carry their eggs and babies.
According to the owner, sometimes things get a little wild working with snakes. �

If it's in Nigeria food don't set be that...
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2020
Fp worthy cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by AerialMapper: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2020
One mans' pet is another mans food

Some people will be smacking their lips looking at these snakes and eggs wondering how they'll taste

Awon...i killed this big snake crawling in the forest while i was on my yam farm. What type of snake is it...peppersoup loading

3 Likes

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Unnerve: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2020
His snakes are beautiful, but fück no, I'm never going within 10feet of those creatures.

Once I see a snake, the next thing I want to do is kill it.

2 Likes

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2020
GOD is Wonderful!!
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Olayiotan: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2020
See meet.
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Lekute: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2020
lala the snake guy
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Awe4luv(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2020
To those ladies who always pretend to be asleep but when you start removing their pants they will raise waist a bit to help you remove it nicely....... May God bless you abundantly

7 Likes

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2020
That's One thing they don't play with. Their eggs.

By the way, the traffic on this thread, tho. Everyone wants to see snake grin
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by jrusky(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2020
And you are still alive to narrated the story thank your star the snake are not from Nigeria by now you would have understand.
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by jUeLiZ: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2020
haiti007:
If I notice that a house in my hood has this species of snakes, I'll gladly pack my bags and run away for 600 years
fear fear man grin

1 Like

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by martineverest(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2020
lalasticlala salivating for those eggs so he could fry them for indomie
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2020
Is just me ..or there’s something cringy about snakes.?? ..

3 Likes

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2020
The snakes are beautiful especially the white one but the more closer you are to them the more closer ypu are to your grave except you are on immumity which I think lalasticlala is grin
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Give your life to Christ, these are obvious signs of the end times. grin
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by TROLL11: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2020
they will soon start doing humans like this. u will see very beautiful pussy
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by kiddkash(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2020
LALA don send him boyz to attack those wey wan take their eggs
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2020
IamAsiri:
Na wa o. I love those skins anyways. I wish they are being reared for their skins and not just for the fun of it.

The pink one is so beautiful kiss. If only it has no venom! undecided

They have no venom. These ones constrict.
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by styless(f): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2020
wawu
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Awe4luv:
To those ladies who always pretend to be asleep but when you start removing their pants they will raise waist a bit to help you remove it nicely....... May God bless you abundantly

Be careful
Rape allegation is lurking around for you.
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Bornfool(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2020
When snake bite you, it's just playing with you, have been bitten by snake 20 times nothing happen but our mentality here when we see snake is a set back to d nation, that's why lala love snake. Even snake can help our economy if we know how to utilize them. Make I go give my snake foodgrin
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Awe4luv:

Be careful
Rape allegation is lurking around for you.

You better repent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.