Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo (2217 Views)

How Nigerian Troops Kill Unarmed South-east Residents And Label Them IPOB / See How Soldiers Started Shooting At Unarmed Civilians At Lekki Toll Gate / If Buhari Wins The 2019 Election, I Will Give Up On Nigeria And Then Kill Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by legitnow: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Buhari is a heartless terrorist.
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by favor914: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
hammer8:
[s][/s]
IPOB are not terrorist they are separatist.

Illiteracy is a disease.
One man’s freedom fighter is another man’s terrorist, even Boko Haram are making the same claim that they want a separate state.
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by favor914: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
legitnow:
Buhari is a heartless terrorist.
Rubbish, your Governor is worse, just imagine how ignorant someone would be to call the President of his own country a terrorist? The sooner you move to Ghana or Cameroon the better for you.
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by hammer8: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
favor914:
One man’s freedom fighter is another man’s terrorist, even Boko Haram are making the same claim that they want a separate state.

Who has IPOB Terrorised?

Terrorist are knwo to terrorise people.

Separatist agitate.
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by favor914: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
kingzizzy:

Yeah, IPOB was procribed and declared a terrorist group, the only time in my life I ever heard that an unarmed group can be declared terrorists. That proscription does not deny their basic fundamental human rights to peaceful assembly. How can people still be shot in this day and age just for gathering somewhere? Proscription dies not give anyone the right to just go about shooting unarmed people
You don’t make the laws of Nigeria, if they have been proscribed by the Government it is over, they are persona non-grata to the state, Enemies of The Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by favor914: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
hammer8:

Who has IPOB Terrorised?

Terrorist are knwo to terrorise people.

Separatist agitate.
Just the same way you sympathize with Ipob, there are those that also sympathize with Boko Haram, they have both been outlawed by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, they are both enemies of the citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by hammer8: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
favor914:
Just the same way you sympathize with Ipob, there are those that also sympathize with Boko Haram, they have both been outlawed by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, they are both enemies of the citizens of Nigeria.

Fact is, IPOB are non violent.

They dont attack innocent Nigerians.

That makes them a separatist agitators.
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by favor914: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
hammer8:

Fact is, IPOB are non violent.

They dont attack innocent Nigerians.

That makes them a separatist agitators.
Ipob is banned in Nigeria, just the same way same sex marriage is banned in Nigeria, once the Government has made a law it is final, anything contrary is against the law.
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by topboss: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
favor914:

Boko haram cannot be compared to IPOB in any way, shape or form. Nothing justified the murder of unarmed civilian by Military. U cannot just take gun and shoot people that neither committed any crime, or armed.

At worst, u arrest them, and if u cannot, u use tear gas to disburse/scatter or cause them to flee.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by hammer8: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
favor914:
Ipob is banned in Nigeria, just the same way same sex marriage is banned in Nigeria, once the Government has made a law it is final, anything contrary is against the law.

It is a fundamental right to agitate for self determination.

Buhari cannot ban a right granted by treaty under United Nation and International Law.

It is thus a constitutional right.

It is also a fundamental right recognised by the constitution to assembly.

If Buhari have not ban Miyetti Allah or Amotekun or Herdsmen carrying AK47, then wat gives him the right to ban Biafra Agitators?

My friend, that is their basic human right and y IPOB will be relevant even after Nigeria disintegrate.

Article 11 Freedom of assembly and association
1Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and to freedom of association with others, including the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by Tumbulum: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
kingzizzy:

Oh I see. So someone forced Boko haram members to take up guns and kill people?

But IPOB that doesnt have catapult are self delusionists because they want an independent country of their own away from your failed Nigeria?

Nigerians are really funny. This is the only country where armed killers are shown sympathy while unarmed people are declared terrorists.
let the internet remember this injustice that is reigning supreme in the land. The buhari regime has clear agenda to eliminate Igbo
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by nnaetobi(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
You can compare Boko Haram and IPOB, although both are terrorist groups, IpoB members are self-made delusionists why most of the Boko Haram fighters are victims of coercion and threat, they don't wish to join but we're forced, that is why US joined their rehabilitation program, why IPOB is self-inflicted delusion
Ur generation Na terrorists.akpa amu
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
US that is rehabilitating them are they also fulani?

They need to have their biometrics
US is protecting itself
Use ur head
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by hammer8: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

They need to have their biometrics
US is protecting itself
Use ur head

Dont mind them, they think US is into their nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by Captainrambo2: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Open your mouth say anything you want for you and your family members, for me and my family members we shall continue to dwell in more wealth, peace and unlimited prosperity.

Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: 14:29A Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number.........
shut up and stop quoting scriptures...
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by greenguy: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
You can compare Boko Haram and IPOB, although both are terrorist groups, IpoB members are self-made delusionists why most of the Boko Haram fighters are victims of coercion and threat, they don't wish to join but we're forced, that is why US joined their rehabilitation program, why IPOB is self-inflicted delusion

I pray you get a life soon, at least for the sake of those you call family. Hate has blinded you, and will soon kill you.
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by IamWonderful: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
greenguy:

I pray you get a life soon, at least for the sake of those you call family. Hate has blinded you, and will soon kill you.
Open your mouth say anything you want for you and your family members.

Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: 14:29A Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number.........
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by greenguy: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:

Eyaa! It is finished for you.

Total condemnation is that which you have called upon yourself ati lori awon to o ni e as you make a joke of the Holy Scriptures with your heart full of hate and bitterness towards the Igbos.
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by legitnow: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
favor914:
Rubbish, your Governor is worse, just imagine how ignorant someone would be to call the President of his own country a terrorist? The sooner you move to Ghana or Cameroon the better for you.

May God punish BUHARI

May he die a terrorist.
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by IamWonderful: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
greenguy:

Eyaa! It is finished for you.

Total condemnation is that which you have called upon yourself ati lori awon to o ni e as you make a joke of the Holy Scriptures with your heart full of hate and bitterness towards the Igbos.

Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
goodnessme1:
The joy of every yoruba and hausafulanis man is to see Igbo youths killed.

Enjoy while it last.
Are you not seeing the Monika of that terrorist bastard? And you're mentioning Yoruba here. You have been warned to stop attacking the Yorubas on this forum or anywhere else. If you're observant you will know that Yorubas no longer engage in verbal attacks against us here of recent. Don't be deceived by some Fulani terrorist media contractors masquerading themselves as Yorubas and Niger delta on this forum to cause confusion and misinformation between the Yorubas and Igbos. Be wise.
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by hammer8: 4:04am On Aug 26, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Are you not seeing the Monika of that terrorist bastard? And you're mentioning Yoruba here. You have been warned to stop attacking the Yorubas on this forum or anywhere else. If you're observant you will know that Yorubas no longer engage in verbal attacks against us here of recent. Don't be deceived by some Fulani terrorist media contractors masquerading themselves as Yorubas and Niger delta on this forum to cause confusion and misinformation between the Yorubas and Igbos. Be wise.

Wise words!
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by Notasyouthink: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2020
yarimo:
grin grin
Remember you were happy today over the killing of innocent people. I will be waiting for your reaction when we reciprocate according to you've done.
Re: Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo by legitnow: 7:40am On Aug 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
\

Compare Amotekun with Boko Haram, becos they are both armed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Nigerian Social Media Users Angry With BBC ( See Photos) / Massob Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike's Take On Nnamdi Kanu Eastern Security Network / Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.