Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? (7538 Views)

Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo / Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post / Teachers, Before You Flog That Child....Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by Pat081: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
100 naira kiss comdon will have stop this useless talk if ur daddy have use it
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
E pain dem cheesy cheesy cheesy it's not my fault that the penis bearing gender is sick, atrocious, animalistic and demonic cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by ProfAmaben(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
E pain dem cheesy cheesy cheesy it's not my fault that the penis bearing gender is sick, atrocious, animalistic and demonic cheesy cheesy cheesy

LMAO!!!!!!

Exactly like the demon that birthed you with a fellow demonic wh*re grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by illicit(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Teacher sighted grin kiss.. just kidding tho.. don't mind me grin

lol
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Nigerian men are depraved and filthy animals

Correct the post, not to insult Nigerian men. You guys should use your brains for once cos not everything is about labelling all men or all women once a few of them do wrong things.

Even if you have irresponsible men in your family, it doesn't mean all men are like that.

Nigerian men are bad, go to Benin Republic or South Africa... You will see angels there. undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by cedricksly: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
alhajidembele:

Hello sir? I said imagine... besides some of these secondary school girls are 17 or 18+
I never even considered age... Even if the secondary school girl is 22, provided she is your student such tinx shouldn't even come to mind.. My own personal opinion...
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by DrayZee: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
See what I'm saying? Vile, depraved lot! You just proved my theory right, just look at the vileness you just spewed grin this my comment pain you sha and I'm so happy you proved me right. you need to seek mental therapy, all these filth and foulness in you is not normal.
So the “vileness” in his comment prove you right. But you didn’t see the vileness in your first response to him undecided
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
asanwafo:
These words "pervert" and "paedophile" u too like them. If they eventually ban the two from NL, u will sign out.
Get Lost!
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by DrayZee: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kondomatic:
Please spare us this stupid generalization okay? Nigeria men are depraved and filthy animals because of one post from a useless human? Do you have any respect for the males in your life? Starting with your father and down to your partner?

You shouldn’t have replied sha...she knows she’s generalizing. Telling her wasn’t achieve anything.
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by Belurved1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Pat081:
Just like ur daddy and d rest male in ur family abi??
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by Belurved1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
I hope you've learnt your lesson. Don't do that again.
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Nigerian men are depraved and filthy animals
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by Vulcanheph(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Johnny4President:
Flog her ass and fvck her after school.

Spare the rod (cain/prick), and spoil the child.
twale boss

1 Like

Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Well done �.
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kondomatic:
Please spare us this stupid generalization okay? Nigeria men are depraved and filthy animals because of one post from a useless human? Do you have any respect for the males in your life? Starting with your father and down to your partner?

And on a more serious note, how are you different from the poster? You saw the title before opening it, you known right what the content was gonna be yet you opened it, why?

There are so many educative and informative posts on this forum but your lots are hardly seen there.

You would rather spend your e-time on romance section that is filled with kids and ex 2go users and then judge all men with what you get there.

Yes. I’m her husband and she respects me. Okay?
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by tchidi066(f): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
It takes a lot to be a teacher, a well trained teacher should be after the cognitive, affective and psychomotor of a child, a teacher is like a mentor, anything short of that, that person is not a teacher.

1 Like

Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by Skyfornia(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
poshestmina:
This post is irritating and disturbing.

I tell you! So many pervs
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Seun, please Introduce 'block' button!!!
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by FengChui(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
officialfestus:
Quote me if you have a dead laptop battery
I get
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by weyreypey: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
officialfestus:
Quote me if you have a dead laptop battery
Y?
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by Browneccesity: 12:48am On Aug 26, 2020
Just a pretty YouTuber passing by and asking for your time.
Please Subscribe to my channel on YouTube it’s free and it won’t take your time
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ5px1QHp-O359U_kJCBVMg
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by olu77(m): 12:53am On Aug 26, 2020
PetersKID:
Bad mindset

Buhari is very correct Nigeria youths are lazy e.g OP .

All your days university you didn't see any girl, all the girls in your faculty you didn't see any one, all the girls in your department you didn't see any one. nah the innocent girl you see

Buhari himself is just a lazy leader and lazy leaders are role models of the lazy followers.
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by olu77(m): 1:11am On Aug 26, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
See what I'm saying? Vile, depraved lot! You just proved my theory right, just look at the vileness you just spewed grin this my comment pain you sha and I'm so happy you proved me right. you need to seek mental therapy, all these filth and foulness in you is not normal.

You sound very bitter and you might have your reasons probably because you have been abused or treated bad by men but I am a man born in Nigeria and none of the negative words you used qualified me. Just to mention this, no matter what I have gone through with any woman, I will never label women with negative title because if I do, i will not be disrespecting womanhood rather i will be disrespecting myself.
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2020
No subject
Re: As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
OP's question should have been directed at the picture of the girl he uploaded. Some male teachers & youth corpers will not flog this type of endowed girl. They will just ask her to see them in their office with the pretence that her punishment is worse than other student's own... not knowing that "see me in my office for punishment", is actually a code for "see me in my office for sex"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Project Topics In Food Science And Technology / How Many Of Us Knows This (pic) / UNIOSUN Students' Protest N10,000 Late Registration Fee Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.