Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

While Is Poorverty Increasing Every Day In Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / While Is Poorverty Increasing Every Day In Nigeria. (662 Views)

See Young Man Who Spends Time Cheating Death Every Day. Viewer Discretion Pls!! / Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! / Why Are My Topic's Views Decreasing Instead Of Increasing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

While Is Poorverty Increasing Every Day In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2011
The rates of poorverty is increasing every day in Nigeria ex-specially in delta state? The government are quite aware of this.
There are hundreds of youth in Nigeria that are unemployed, graduate and ungraduate.
We talk about this every day but they give us defying ears as if they dont know what we are talking about, we are people oriented in difference way of life. But how can we achieve our goal of life if there is no one to stand before us? But i believe it is Nigerias who will save Nigerias.
A people with courage will make Nigerias free. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: While Is Poorverty Increasing Every Day In Nigeria. by ministergh: 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2011
Why woun't we get poorer and poorer when all our leaders know is chop chop. I have been living in ghana for the past 3years and it amazes me how things are going on so well here. The government hires could even hire private investigators to investigate harbours and boarders to check if officials take bribes from people who clear their goods. You can deal with people in business without fear of being cheated,you can go wherever without fear, you can arrest anyone and the police will not discriminate because you are not ghanaian. Good environment,water,electricity and security. Everything seem to be working here. Then i cast my mind back home and imagine how few people are draining us. I have employment here and an earning a lot. Naija bros here are also doing good. Lets change our leaders and our attitude. Lets be humble and respect others. We are too proud.

(1) (Reply)

Mr.cock / U Are Taking Undue Pi-ss Moderator! / Reckless Driver Or A Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.