Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Sports Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Betting (360 Views)

Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? / How To Start A Sports Betting Company In Nigeria / Best Sports Betting Strategy Of 3 Odds 3X From The No.1 Expert Tipster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Betting by sara2000: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2020
Good day everyone! Do you think it is possible to make money making sports betting? Has anyone already done this?
Re: Sports Betting by purplerope: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2020
Yeah it's quite easy, but to be honest if you really want to get results, you have to avoid those crazy long tickets

Focus on combination of just 5-6games in a ticket that would amount to between 2odds to 5odds Max

But to get results with the 2-5odds you need to equip yourself with some good idea of football technical analysis, you need to be familiar with news as well

I actually have my own coded strategies I use to make my daily profits though
Re: Sports Betting by Scavy: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2020
purplerope:
Yeah it's quite easy, but to be honest if you really want to get results, you have to avoid those crazy long tickets

Focus on combination of just 5-6games in a ticket that would amount to between 2odds to 5odds Max

But to get results with the 2-5odds you need to equip yourself with some good idea of football technical analysis, you need to be familiar with news as well

I actually have my own coded strategies I use to make my daily profits though

1 Like

Re: Sports Betting by Kelvinblaize(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2020
[Can you share or help me with your games please? quote author=purplerope post=93196674]Yeah it's quite easy, but to be honest if you really want to get results, you have to avoid those crazy long tickets

I actually have my own coded strategies I use to make my daily profits though[/quote]
Re: Sports Betting by mykki: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Hello! Sports betting is not just possible, but you need to earn! All smart people have long started to make money on this https://azscore.com I really like sports games, especially football. And that is why I have great pleasure in sports betting. I do what I like and get a good profit for it. I advise you to make money on this too.
Re: Sports Betting by samuelbalabi(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2020
It is possible especially if you start with small bets and learn the game before getting into bigger stuff. I recommend placing bets on the sports that you are comfortable with. The better you know the sport, the better it is to make a winning out of it. Anyone can make some money over a day, week or month. But very few can actually do this long term ( 3 month, 6 months, 1 year).
Please remember it not an easy way to earn money. Maybe you'll lose multiple bets for weeks or months but if you are setting a long term goal then definitely you will earn profit in this business. If you are starting sports betting for fun or just want some thrill then just avoid it. You will never get success in sports betting without knowledge and patience. Set a long term goal and as I mentioned above start with small bets, avoid emotional betting, and putting your money on your favorite team.
Take your time to do some research, gather some information about all aspects of sports betting, take advice from experts, and learn about bankroll management. Value betting is the key term in sports betting. There are simple ways to calculate value just go through that process and then you can try sports betting.
We know there are many sports betting websites in Nigeria, there many sports betting enthusiasts and this number is growing rapidly. But you can follow these simple tips (as mentioned above) to increase your chances of winning a bet

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal Match Prediction / Serie A: Juventus Given 3-0 Win Over Napoli Due To COVID-19 Violation / Shanghai Shenhua Insists Ighalo Must Return After Manchester United Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.