Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,293 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu (17672 Views)

Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting / Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by Trumpcard05: 6:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Edo State deputy governor, Philip Shaibu, on Monday petitioned the Edo Police Command and the Department of State Services (DSS) seeking the prosecution of Adams Oshiomhole, former national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), and Osagie Ize-Iyamu, gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress in next month’s governorship election in the state, for allegedly recruiting and arming youths ahead of the poll.

Briefing journalists in Benin City shortly after submitting the petition, Shaibu urged security agencies to take action and bring the duo to book so that the state can have peace.

He accused the duo of desperation for power which he said portends bad omen for the state.

The deputy governor alleged that Oshiomhole is plotting to set the state ablaze in connivance with his party’s gubernatorial candidate.

“I have to cry out because I know both of them very well, even in the dark; I can clearly identify their hands. I am concerned because if not checked, it portends grave danger for our state, before, during and after the September 19, 2020 gubernatorial election,” Shaibu said.

I believe you are all aware of the recent killings in their camp, where five members were mauled down in Ikhin, Owan West Local Government Area of the state.

“On Friday, August 14, 2020, the youths gathered in Ikhin to share money after their poorly organised rally in Afuze. A disagreement within them led to the shooting that resulted in the death of five youths. The question here is, who armed the youths to kill themselves? This clearly shows that the APC former national chairman has pushed out so much arms in readiness for the election as they have nobody on ground supporting them,” he alleged.

“I fear for our youths and those from the neighbouring states who are being recruited and armed to go kill themselves. I want to advise parents to pay more attention to the whereabouts of their sons and the type of company they keep during this period because these two men don’t care about the safety of lives and property of others but about their personal ambition,” he said.

Shaibu said he does not believe that blood of innocent youths must be shed to achieve anyone’s personal ambition.

“I am not just raising false alarm; I know both of them very well like the back of my palm,” he said.

After reeling out what he tagged “catalogue of atrocities committed by Oshiomhole and Ize-Iyamu”, Shaibu urged the security agencies to “take action now and bring them to book so that Edo can have peace, otherwise their desperation and thirst for power portends bad omen for our dear state”.

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/edo-2020-shaibu-petitions-police-dss-seeks-arrest-of-oshiomhole-ize-iyamu/

11 Likes

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by Johnny4President: 6:15am On Aug 25, 2020
Any idi0t wey die because of politicians is a BIG F00L.

DSS should arrest and jail miscreant's Oshiohmole and Ize-Iyamuangry

Politicians behaving like low-life touts. And their ignoramus, poverty stricken and dumb followers will be licking their smelling ass angry

IBERIBERISM angry

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2020
The occultic thief and his hipo father should be arrested

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by seanfer(m): 6:17am On Aug 25, 2020
After going to Abuja to ask the former IGP to arrest Oshiomhole, this man is still here going to state DSS to try his luck. Your opponents are on the field campaigning everyday, but you and your boss are moving from one security agency to another begging for arrest of your opponents. Continue.

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by Kido90(m): 6:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Between Philip and Obaseki, I don't know who is more desperate for a 2nd Term.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by ManOfCompetence(m): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Shuaibu is very funny.... When he lifted a mace on someone head during his time as Edo state house of assembly member all because of oshiomole,he saw nothing wrong now that the table has turned he's crying foul because it doesn't favour him....We all know he's also guilty of the accusations he's making against oshiomole and ize iyamu...... LET EDO YOUTHS BE WISE, THESE POLITICIANS ARE NOT WORTH DYING FOR......4+4 TORGBA

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by Charmingrascal(m): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2020
As if Wike has not sent thugs from Rivers to join the ones Obaseki employed in Edo.

Say no to election violence!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by BigBelleControl(m): 7:23am On Aug 25, 2020
Thuggery is a normal trade in Edo state. Both of them are guilty as charged.

6 Likes

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by Trimque2k1(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Edo State deputy governor, Philip Shaibu, on Monday petitioned the Edo Police Command and the Department of State Services (DSS) seeking the prosecution of Adams Oshiomhole, former national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), and Osagie Ize-Iyamu, gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress in next month’s governorship election in the state, for allegedly recruiting and arming youths ahead of the poll.

Briefing journalists in Benin City shortly after submitting the petition, Shaibu urged security agencies to take action and bring the duo to book so that the state can have peace.

He accused the duo of desperation for power which he said portends bad omen for the state.

The deputy governor alleged that Oshiomhole is plotting to set the state ablaze in connivance with his party’s gubernatorial candidate.

“I have to cry out because I know both of them very well, even in the dark; I can clearly identify their hands. I am concerned because if not checked, it portends grave danger for our state, before, during and after the September 19, 2020 gubernatorial election,” Shaibu said.

I believe you are all aware of the recent killings in their camp, where five members were mauled down in Ikhin, Owan West Local Government Area of the state.

“On Friday, August 14, 2020, the youths gathered in Ikhin to share money after their poorly organised rally in Afuze. A disagreement within them led to the shooting that resulted in the death of five youths. The question here is, who armed the youths to kill themselves? This clearly shows that the APC former national chairman has pushed out so much arms in readiness for the election as they have nobody on ground supporting them,” he alleged.

“I fear for our youths and those from the neighbouring states who are being recruited and armed to go kill themselves. I want to advise parents to pay more attention to the whereabouts of their sons and the type of company they keep during this period because these two men don’t care about the safety of lives and property of others but about their personal ambition,” he said.

Shaibu said he does not believe that blood of innocent youths must be shed to achieve anyone’s personal ambition.

“I am not just raising false alarm; I know both of them very well like the back of my palm,” he said.

After reeling out what he tagged “catalogue of atrocities committed by Oshiomhole and Ize-Iyamu”, Shaibu urged the security agencies to “take action now and bring them to book so that Edo can have peace, otherwise their desperation and thirst for power portends bad omen for our dear state”.

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/edo-2020-shaibu-petitions-police-dss-seeks-arrest-of-oshiomhole-ize-iyamu/
You too dey complain shaibu, wait small b4 u dey show ur cards

2 Likes

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by IamWonderful: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2020
Comedian of the federal republic of online country, biafra

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by Slawormir: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Yes. ....dss should arrest oshiomhole ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2020
Hg
Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by kachi08(m): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2020
Power play. We are watching
Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by Oxtonguy: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2020
cheesy
Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by handie(m): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2020
This is funny. Is someone getting scared? Man, why not concentrate on your campaigns and stop crying wolf when obviously, there is none?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2020
...............for allegedly recruiting and arming youths ahead of the poll.
and this below.......
What is happening in Edo state is a serious matter, I foresee bloodbath if care isn’t taken.
The lives of Nigerians shouldn’t be played with,”.......Pastor Ayodele.

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

We Rise!

OAUTemitayo:

Don't be a coward, support Obaseki and PDP with your chest and openly.
Either you are with them or against them.
There is nothing like support party politics for now.
Either you are with APC or against APC.
No room for second hand support.
POI is a goal.
Here is your reply below Chief Tayo......

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by VirginSearcher(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Johnny4President:
[s]Any idi0t wey die because of politicians is a BIG F00L.

IBERIBERISM [/s]angry
But your Moniker says Johnny4President undecided
Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by thunder74(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2020
My worry is that you are reporting the wicked to the wicked. Nothing will be done about it. If not for your immunity, you may be arrested for raising this serious matter. If in doubt, ask that man from Kaduna.
Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by focus7: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2020
Mumu talk

Quarter to election proper you want the police to arrest your principal opponent in the election.

This PDP and their mumu heads sha!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by Jabioro: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2020
No qualms
Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by Zetty177x: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2020
I'm in full support. Oshiomole is always playing God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by Emeritus001(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2020
Be safe, vote wisely, vote for development and transparency.
Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by DamnNiggar: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2020
grin
Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by anonimi: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2020
Abouwaza:
The occultic thief and his hipo father should be arrested

Gbabsolutely!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11720358_fbimg15919816072656135_jpeg594b180e38f64950e93325bba350834b

RuudVanNisteroy:
Adams Oshiomhole told the world that Ize Iyamu was a cultist who was rusticated after he deformed another student by pouring acid on him and also a thief who looted the state dry when he was Secretary to the State Government, under convicted thief Lucky Igbinedion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtejWrAWNM

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

4 Likes

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by Johnny4President: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2020
VirginSearcher:

But your Moniker says Johnny4President undecided
I am a future president of love. cool

1 Like

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2020
focus7:
Mumu talk

Quarter to election proper you want the police to arrest your principal opponent in the election.

This PDP and their mumu heads sha!!

Lol cheesy
That is to say, dem for kuku say make only them party (PDP) contest for the election alone.........just for the fun of it!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by mamotalk: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2020
now I can see the reason why DSS invited kabaka and the other APC thugs, it's because of the killing among the thugs. APC too like thugs.
Obaseki should not keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Shaibu Petitions Police, DSS, Seeks Arrest Of Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu by ThatFairGuy1: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2020
All these allegations are normal in electioneering period.
You're also a suspect, stop crying foul and seeking sympathy votes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Zones Chairmanship Seat To North-Central, Lists South-East For Secretary / Sanwo-Olu Congratulates APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Ayu’s Resignation: S-west Forum Backs Wike, Makinde, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.