Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Open Heaven: Speak Up! – Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heaven: Speak Up! – Pastor Adeboye (131 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Before I Die,I Will Destroy Certain Deeper Life Doctrines I Set Up-Pastor Kumuyi / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven: Speak Up! – Pastor Adeboye by MzDammielite20(f): 6:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Is it not amazing how some people can speak against the Christian doctrines that have always worked for us while we who have benefited from these just keep quiet and watch? By so doing, you are indirectly giving the devil the opportunity to sell lies to other people who don’t know the truth yet. When you speak out in opposition to the lies, you are not speaking for yourself alone, but so that the wrong beliefs will not be taken as the truth. Whatever a person hears regularly sinks into his subconscious as the truth, so we must ensure that when the world tells a lie once, we say the truth five times with valid proof from the word of God. While you should never argue with them, you do need to speak the truth so that the lie will not prevail in the minds of the people. The younger ones – both age-wise and spiritually, are listening and if all they have to listen to is lies, then they will adopt these as the truth, so we need to speak up.

Many times, Christians don’t speak up because many of us...

continue from https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/08/open-heaven-speak-up-pastor-adeboye.html

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/2020 / DCLM Daily Manna 4 September 2020 – A Prophet Like Moses / Open Heavens 4th September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.