Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Can Set Up A Website That Lets You Sell Airtime, Data, Tv Subs, Electric Bill - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Can Set Up A Website That Lets You Sell Airtime, Data, Tv Subs, Electric Bill (585 Views)

Are There Programmers In Nigeria That Can Set Up A Nice Good Smart Contract / I Will Pay.who Can Set Up Payment Extension On Open Cart Or Any Other E Commerc / Who Can Set Up A Bitcoin Mining Farm From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Set Up A Website That Lets You Sell Airtime, Data, Tv Subs, Electric Bill by xxix: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2020
If you want to get into the recharge and get paid business, there is no better medium to attract customers than through a well developed and functional website that eliminates inconveniences.

Many individuals and businesses have been flooding the rising endeavour recently but only a few have been able to stand out and grow it into a sustainable enterprise, and a large percentage of those had a website where they offer their service.

For those who don't know, you could offer airtime recharge, data subscription, tv subscription, electricity bill payment, third party car insurance, waec and neck pins and more.

I promise to deliver should you place me at your service are a unique and modern design that is easy to navigate and would captivate your visitors, an admin panel that lets you manage your contents or blog posts, pages, services, user management etc. Full payment integration with either paystack, flutter wave, quick teller or bank transfer/deposit.

A very secured and SEO optimized website to place your business at the top.

Your website can be integrated with any of the top API providers for the services you will be providing, example VTPASS, MOBILEAITIMENG, etc.

24 hours support.

Ask any questions you have, I am here to answer all.

This is sample site that used my service and has achieved tremendous results. https://enitopup.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Set Up A Website That Lets You Sell Airtime, Data, Tv Subs, Electric Bill by carlfrank: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2021
Hi, I am interested in building one myself. I need some sort of consultation. I have a few questions to ask. I will pay.
Re: I Can Set Up A Website That Lets You Sell Airtime, Data, Tv Subs, Electric Bill by xxix: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
carlfrank:
Hi, I am interested in building one myself. I need some sort of consultation. I have a few questions to ask. I will pay.
I'll be happy to help, drop your contact and I'll message you on whatsapp.
Re: I Can Set Up A Website That Lets You Sell Airtime, Data, Tv Subs, Electric Bill by carlfrank: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Okay

(1) (Reply)

What Programming Language Do I Need To Make This Site / I Need An App Developer On A Tight Budget / Hello Devs, Any Good European Remote Job Sites To Apply As Web Developers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.