Stats: 3,194,926 members, 7,956,476 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look (3541 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 8 - Did Infinix Finally Step Up? / Infinix HOT 5 Unboxing + First Look (2) (3) (4)

Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by Reader530(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
MartinsD12:

Definitely it did 116k while redmi note 9 pro has a larger battery and a snapdragon 720G, anytime any day I will chose snapdragon 720G over mediatek G90t
What's the difference between snap dragon and mediatek?
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by MartinsD12(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Reader530:

What's the difference between snap dragon and mediatek?
It depends though but better app, games and battery optimization is mostly better on snapdragon processor. Longer battery life.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by Reader530(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
MartinsD12:

It depends though but better app, games and battery optimization is mostly better on snapdragon processor. Longer battery life.
ok...tnx
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by MartinsD12(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Reader530:

ok...tnx
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by MartinsD12(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Reader530:

ok...tnx
But the G90T is a flagship mediatek processor it will perform very much well in order words mediatek are stepping up their game to meet up with snapdragon processor
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by ityP(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
MartinsD12:

No p, price wise it will be over priced as usual. It's the same g90t on redmi note 8 pro xiaomi sold for 80 to 85k there about so even 120k for same processor note 8 pro is over pricing

Redmi Note 8 pro 6/128 GB version is not 85k sir. Its about 100k if not more than in some stores. Remember o, 6/128GB. The zero 8 na 8/128GB. Redmi Note 8 pro no get 48 mp selfie cam, e no come with 90hz refresh rate, e no come with 33w fast charging capabilities. And also, mediatek g90t is a very good chip. It has better CPU scores than the 720 snapdragon chip on the Redmi Note 9 pro, that is sold for 120k
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by ityP(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Parzival001:

117k doesn't seem over priced to me, it's a very reasonable price considering the dollar to naira exchange rate atm.
When Xiaomi sold rn8pro, we all know the exchange rate wasn't the same besides the device has a 90hz refresh rate on top of it
IMO there's nothing overpriced about the phone o at all considering naira value and the specs, they did well.
P.S This is coming from a Xiaomi fan. I use rn9s

You don talk am finish

Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by MartinsD12(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
ityP:

Redmi Note 8 pro 6/128 GB version is not 85k sir. Its about 100k if not more than in some stores. Remember o, 6/128GB. The zero 8 na 8/128GB. Redmi Note 8 pro no get 48 mp selfie cam, e no come with 90hz refresh rate, e no come with 33w fast charging capabilities. And also, mediatek g90t is a very good chip. It has better CPU scores than the 720 snapdragon chip on the Redmi Note 9 pro, that is sold for 120k
Note 8pro it's not 100k how much is redmi note 9s that's about 100k for 6gb ram and 128gb., Infinix zero ui is wack I would someone buy a dormant phone that won't get android upgrade, even redmi 7 and 8 gets upgraded to fresh Android version upgrade, there is no comparison here. Transsion is Transsion full of deceit.

Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by ityP(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2020
MartinsD12:

Note 8pro it's not 100k how much is redmi note 9s that's about 100k for 6gb ram and 128gb., Infinix zero ui is wack I would someone buy a dormant phone that won't get android upgrade, even redmi 7 and 8 gets upgraded to fresh Android version upgrade, there is no comparison here. Transsion is Transsion full of deceit.

That's from the Xiaomi thread store. You see how much be the Redmi Note 8 pro abi. No dey argue unnecessarily. Infinix has been refining their ui. So i expect this recent version of their ui to make sense. I agree with the updates sha. No be everybody send updates though. I've never updated any phone i own to the latest android version. Transsion been no get sense. But they are starting to have sense. Very soon sef, they too would start rolling updates. Xiaomi is making them wise up. When many infinix users start complaining about updates, they'd start rolling them. Users have complained about their chipset. They introduced a good chip on the note 7 and we're seeing same here on the zero 8. For what it packs, zero 8 is a worthy competitor to the Redmi note 9 pro

Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by D4donnn: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2020
ityP:

That's from the Xiaomi thread store. You see how much be the Redmi Note 8 pro abi. No dey argue unnecessarily. Infinix has been refining their ui. So i expect this recent version of their ui to make sense. I agree with the updates sha. No be everybody send updates though. I've never updated any phone i own to the latest android version. Transsion been no get sense. But they are starting to have sense. Very soon sef, they too would start rolling updates. Xiaomi is making them wise up. When many infinix users start complaining about updates, they'd start rolling them. Users have complained about their chipset. They introduced a good chip on the note 7 and we're seeing same here on the zero 8. For what it packs, zero 8 is a worthy competitor to the Redmi note 9 pro

Please ask that guy if the redmi note 8 has the 90hertz refresh rate , the 144 touch latency, and if it has a physical service center in Nigeria , I like xiaomi more but what this zero 8 brings to the table no xiaomi total package can match it , it's not just to bring the phone what about after sales services , how can I easily get a pouch screen guard and other things , let a lone parts of the phone if it goes bad

Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by MartinsD12(m): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2020
ityP:

OK I have never liked infinix judging from the experience I had with charging issue and panel of their note 3, instead I think tecno is more reliable and durable. My experience though using both brands.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by ityP(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2020
MartinsD12:

OK I have never liked infinix judging from the experience I had with charging issue and panel of their note 3, instead I think tecno is more reliable and durable. My experience though using both brands.

No use one incident judge the brand. Shit happens, even when you buy Samsung, iPhone and Xiaomi. Our prayer is that Transsion starts having more sense. It's best for us consumers when the smartphone competition is intense
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by garugaru: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Emmysky:
Them don dey try but still, this crap is overpriced.
The OS first of no just dey at all. Compared to the like of miui, oxygenos and oneui this xos is honestly crappy asf
Secondly, that bottom bezel is a turn off. Comeon infinix, the world has gone past that kinda huge bottom bezel long ago and here they are slapping it on their "flagship" angry
Thirdly, like wtf is wrong with them? The G90t is a powerful processor thanks to redmi note 8 pro for showing us that but come on, Is snapdragon that hard to make a deal with? Why not atleast for the sake of their dying reputation use an SD chip for once and see how much review they'll get But then again, I'm sure if they decide to use an SD, They prolly be stupid and use an outdated version like SD 500 grin

miui is a crappy os in my book let me tell you. The bloatware on miui is legendary. At least when I was using xos i was found some of the app that came with it useful
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by MartinsD12(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2020
ityP:

No use one incident judge the brand. Shit happens, even when you buy Samsung, iPhone and Xiaomi. Our prayer is that Transsion starts having more sense. It's best for us consumers when the smartphone competition is intense
It's none of my business, not even my prayer, the only transsion I know which have served me well it's tecno so if I should be looking at transsion to improve that should be tecno, definitely camon 16 series will change the game for real in aspect of super high quality processor not same p22 and p35 that tecno uses often.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by ityP(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2020
MartinsD12:

It's none of my business, not even my prayer, the only transsion I know which have served me well it's tecno so if I should be looking at transsion to improve that should be tecno, definitely camon 16 series will change the game for real in aspect of super high quality processor not same p22 and p35 that tecno uses often.

You're being sentimental
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by MartinsD12(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2020
ityP:

You're being sentimental
Not that am just sticking to what works for me I prefer tecno to infinix that's what works for me I have used tecno so much had no issue at all, used infinix once had issue, which among them do you think will earn my trust, that's the way life works.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by Norman4real(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
garugaru:
miui is a crappy os in my book let me tell you. The bloatware on miui is legendary. At least when I was using xos i was found some of the app that came with it useful
I don't know why an Android user would complain about UI when you can basically disable it and use a different launcher. I got my Realme 5 and i didn't like it's launcher. It was full of ads, but I disabled all unnecessary apps and installed Nova launcher and I'm perfectly okay with it now.

Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by ityP(m): 12:33am On Sep 03, 2020
MartinsD12:

No p, price wise it will be over priced as usual. It's the same g90t on redmi note 8 pro xiaomi sold for 80 to 85k there about so even 120k for same processor note 8 pro is over pricing

Here is the official price. Infinix did it this time around. I'm more than impressed

Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by MartinsD12(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2020
ityP:

Here is the official price. Infinix did it this time around. I'm more than impressed
OK but what about Android upgrades will it get Android 11, 12 etc or are we gonna get stuck with 10 forever
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by ityP(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2020
MartinsD12:

OK but what about Android upgrades will it get Android 11, 12 etc or are we gonna get stuck with 10 forever

We can only ask. Whether or not it gets it, infinix exceeded my expectations. It can only get better
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by MartinsD12(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
ityP:

We can only ask. Whether or not it gets it, infinix exceeded my expectations. It can only get better
Tecno will soon do the same thing, it's left for them and their buyers
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by ityP(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
MartinsD12:

Tecno will soon do the same thing, it's left for them and their buyers

They do already. Tecno camon 16. Same phone as the zero 8
Re: Infinix Zero 8 FIRST Look by MartinsD12(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2020
ityP:

They do already. Tecno camon 16. Same phone as the zero 8
Thats it

Redmi 9T Unboxing And Review / Final Solution To "Play Store" Package File Is Invalid / MTN Launches Sunshine Wow Promo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73