Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion (16199 Views)

Edo Assembly Invasion: Court Awards N2.52 Million Damages Against Police / Edo 2020: Williams Okuagban Condemns Obaseki Over Edo Assembly Invasion / Saraki, Dogara Issue Joint Statement On National Assembly Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2020
Noted
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by Eriokanmi: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2020
pretydiva:

Don't you get tired of spamming threads? The mod should pls do the needful
dont mind him. Who go do website for a whopping 45k?. I did mine for just 15k. I was impressed by his job and dashed him 5k
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by ANDYKING26: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2020
The prominent politician no get name?
Nigeria and crime na 5/6.
I 8 2 see my country in this mess.
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by ORIENTATION101: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Abouwaza:

He once did it and could still do it again
Check history before you engage with me
is oshomole still the Gov of Edo state?

2 Likes

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
is oshomole still the Gov of Edo state?
No but has been disturbing the peace of that state since he was disgraced from APC NWC

1 Like

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by Coronavirus1: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2020
The battle line is drawn, those thugs that shoot gun at oba palace should be arrested too.

1 Like

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by Eriokanmi: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2020
Lankybaby:
Oshiomole on the move
no mind the yeye man. Make dem arrest more. His boys are overzealous
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by ORIENTATION101: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Abouwaza:

No
so why will osho remove the roof, hid the mace, and load truck of sand at the entry of the Edo assembly

4 Likes

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by Micmuzac: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2020
that's what happens when illiterates are running the shithole, they smear and splash without caution

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by goshen26: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2020
Superjazz:

Babe I will take you to Kumasi and you won't regret it.do you like it cheesy

Ur Ghanaian women begging your Govt to free guys in prison so they see men to marry, you don marry them finish?

You are running after naija babe when ur Kosiwa babies full Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by MsAllison(f): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Good for democracy
yeroba Muslims sef
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by Judeerons32: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2020
See you. It was Obaseki boys. It was them who provided cover to remove the Assembly roof to prevent the new members from sitting. I hope now you will call for disqualification of Obaseki.
Abouwaza:
Good
Osho, Iyamu and kabaka should be prosecuted and banned from contesting the election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by Trimque2k1(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2020
ojbaba95:

https://thenationonlineng.net/seven-remanded-for-edo-assembly-invasion/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
PDP apologist and Obadull supporters are just too funny, see the way they are twisting the news and some don't even understand who's going down sef.
If not for immunity for deputy governor, that guy 4 buy market now that federal government is involved...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by romenna: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2020
The press is killing Nigeria.
Drop their names fools
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by Sonnobax15(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2020
Superjazz:
Nigeria is a lawless shiiiiiiiithole despite all the elites that have they are governed by a sick, literate president who never attended college not to talk of a university grin

Proudly Ghana...... 100 percent
If not 4 dat ghana-must-go bag wey dey reign 4 9ja,i swear 90% of sensible Nigerians 4 no know where dem they call ghana..any ways,no be ur fault.

omo proudly 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2020
Superjazz:
Nigeria is a lawless shiiiiiiiithole despite all the elites that have they are governed by a sick, literate president who never attended college not to talk of a university grin

ghana man THIS is NARIALAND GO OPEN CEDILAND

DISAPPEAR

1 Like

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by judetov2(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2020
PDP thugs ...they don't want APC lawmakers to come close to that assembly again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by jrusky(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2020
Pls let them remain in custody for a very very long time especially those 22, 23 age etc to learn their lesson.

Everywhere in Nigeria can not be turned lawless as if mo head no leader ehat a nonsense.

Obaseki is still the governor till September say otherwise so he should deal ruthlessly with any idiot that dare his authirity with no mercy.

1 Like

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by easymoment: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2020
How can one be literate and still don't attend college.. Eeeh Ghanaian idiot?
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by 2innocent(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2020
HOME LESSON TUTOR FOR YOUR WARDS IN ABUJA , WHATSAPP - 08165679741, VIRTUAL ONLINE CLASSES ALSO AVAILABLE.
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by Jeux: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2020
Andrew13:
only you Na Ghana
Andrew13 [f]. Oxymoron grin
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by pretydiva(f): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2020
Eriokanmi:
dont mind him. Who go do website for a whopping 45k?. I did mine for just 15k. I was impressed by his job and dashed him 5k

I tire for the spammer
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by Jeux: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Eriokanmi:
still try search for some nice names on expired domains and register them yourself for about $7.
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by Xpol: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Superjazz:

So you don't know the difference between illiterate and literate. See illiterate that is trying to call someone (that's achieved heights he's dreaming of) an illiterate.Nigerians and many african countries place premium hype on college degrees than Skills that's why we see lot of graduates that can't speak correct English and they want to speak the English by force just to show they are graduates. later you see them crying unemployment when First Class graduates are yet to get even 40k salary job
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by EdiskyHarry: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2020
APC are smart politicians,
the same way they tortured arm robbers in kwara state to say that Saraki was their gang leader all because of political reasons.
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by know: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2020
R
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by ofuonyebi: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2020
The useless politicians who send these thugs are enjoying their life with their wives and children or cooling off in the hotels with their girlfriends or sugar mummies...tufiakwa!
Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by ojaysam25(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2020
This Edo election go bloody o.....obaseki needs to fight fire for fire if he want to retain his position as governor of Edo state,the signs are glaring.

1 Like

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by LandMann: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ogbeni forget questions number one

Them go release those niggars.....

Na APC way be that now we want follow them play the game
4+4=8
Torwagba

Stop disgracing yourself on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Remanded For Edo Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2020
We know the politician who sponsored them. The story has unveiled the person because according to the confession the boys said they were covered up for the removing of the roof, and also stand a cover up for the pouring in of sand at the gate of the assembly.
Who did this things that were mentioned in the story?
Obaseki

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Daura Ahead Of Governorship Elections (Photos) / BREAKING: Adamawa Deputy Governor, Bala Ngilari, Resigns / Enough Of Lies And False Hope - PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.