Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nigeria will never be better until.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria will never be better until.... (522 Views)

Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President / Nigeria Will Continue To Suffer Power Crises Till 2028 – TCN / Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria will never be better until.... by ModestGal(f): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2020
An average Nigerian dislike Nigeria, or simply don't care. Yes, we all know nothing is working fine, but smart people would be angry and use the anger to create a change. But Nigerians prefer complaining, grumbling, cursing on Nigeria, hating other tribes, cursing politicians, than to direct the anger uniting and creating a change.
The power belong to the people, if we add the numbers of people in political powers, leaders its not up to the numbers of the rest of us Nigerians, and yet, we can't unite and force a change.
Thesame people complaining, cursing politicians are the ones that would collect #1000 to vote for a fool, they are the ones that would rig elections for a fool, they are the ones that would worship their rich oppressors.
They are the ones that would instill fears in their children and make them not to have confidence, thats why we have youths that they can't even create any change in their universities.
Right now, I don't listen to grunts and blame talks again, it irritates me.

I think we should have a slogan, #Do something. Please sensible Nigerians, let's always reply those grumblers with #do something too.
Its start from raising your children to be aware of their rights, and how to peacefully fight for it, it start from teaching our children how to get angry, where to direct their anger, its starts from teaching our children not to always believe in pushing blames and not doing anything.

Proof me wrong please,by just starting an ordinary hashtag on things that could help, and you will see how our grumblers, won't even want to waste their 30seconds to read the post or join in the hasgtag. They won't be intrested in doing anything as regards the betterment of the country or their immediate social environment. But they will have mouth to complain, No, you can't eat what you don't work for. You can't wake up to meet a Nigeria like London when NO ONE is working for it.

I can bet it with my life that 90% of our political leaders have IQ not more than average, yes. No, J don't blame them, I blame those that put them there, thats why, they won't be able to make the country move very fast because they don't even know how to. Thats why many of them would do what they are capable of, which is STEALING.

We have bright Nigerians, highly intelligent ones, but where are they? They have all travelled out a.k.a JAPA. They are only intrested in their personal growth. They are all working in HARVARD university, they work in the best hospitals in the United kingdom. I saw a post where they said they are pushing Nigerians into a river in Cyprus, I laughed in Chinese, no be only river, na inside RED SEA whites would soon be throwing you into. All of you, continue to Japa(travel out) and forget home, direct your anger on other tribes and religions, neighbors and the rest. Its only Southern Kaduna killings you are hearing abi? More would still come, we will suffer together if we all don't do something

#Do something too

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria will never be better until.... by ModestGal(f): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2020
Hhh
Re: Nigeria will never be better until.... by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2020
ModestGal:
An average Nigerian dislike Nigeria, or simply don't care. Yes, we all know nothing is working fine, but smart people would be angry and use the anger to create a change. But Nigerians prefer complaining, grumbling, cursing on Nigeria, hating other tribes, cursing politicians, than to direct the anger uniting and creating a change.
The power belong to the people, if we add the numbers of people in political powers, leaders its not up to the numbers of the rest of us Nigerians, and yet, we can't unite and force a change.
Thesame people complaining, cursing politicians are the ones that would collect #1000 to vote for a fool, they are the ones that would rig elections for a fool, they are the ones that would worship their rich oppressors.
They are the ones that would instill fears in their children and make them not to have confidence, thats why we have youths that they can't even create any change in their universities.
Right now, I don't listen to grunts and blame talks again, it irritates me.

I think we should have a slogan, #Do something. Please sensible Nigerians, let's always reply those grumblers with #do something too.
Its start from raising your children to be aware of their rights, and how to peacefully fight for it, it start from teaching our children how to get angry, where to direct their anger, its starts from teaching our children not to always believe in pushing blames and not doing anything.

#Do something too

Love this, keep it up

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will never be better until.... by ModestGal(f): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2020
Akamariner:

Love this, keep it up
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will never be better until.... by ModestGal(f): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Nigeria will never be better until.... by optm(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
The problem is with nigerians. An average nigerian isnt any different from the political rulers they complain about. An average nigerian is self seeking and an opportunist . They are only angry if a system doesnt benefit them and not cos the system is bad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria will never be better until.... by BronzeMajik(f): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Thanks for this piece modestgal...
I've thought about this over and over again, Will
Nigeria ever get better... It seems we've sold our senses out just for the cheap illusion called safety, we're scared to speak scared to demand our rights scared to stand up for ourselves.. don't you ever Dare think a Nigerian would stand up to fight for freedom, we're enslaved in this country..
The leaders are liars the police are a little less than thugs let's not mention the army, because those ones see poor civilians as their enemies..
Where do we start from...
Truly we have to do something and very fast..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria will never be better until.... by haiti007(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Will the change ever surface?
How will it happen?
Who will take the front role?
Won't the incumbent government officials forestall any attempt to create changes?

This are the thoughts that hover through my mind everyday. Yet, the future of the generations coming is another push to us to kick-start the needed change.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will never be better until.... by ModestGal(f): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
BronzeMajik:
Thanks for this piece modestgal...
I've thought about this over and over again, Will
Nigeria ever get better... It seems we've sold our senses out just for the cheap illusion called safety, we're scared to speak scared to demand our rights scared to stand up for ourselves.. don't you ever Dare think a Nigerian would stand up to fight for freedom, we're enslaved in this country..
The leaders are liars the police are a little less than thugs let's not mention the army, because those ones see poor civilians as their enemies..
Where do we start from...
Truly we have to do something and very fast..
Yes sister, we need to or our sufferings would only double
Re: Nigeria will never be better until.... by ModestGal(f): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
haiti007:
Will the change ever surface?
How will it happen?
Who will take the front role?
Won't the incumbent government officials forestall any attempt to create changes?

This are the thoughts that hover through my mind everyday. Yet, the future of the generations coming is another push to us to kick-start the needed change.
I agree

1 Like

Re: Nigeria will never be better until.... by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
...until Igbos get out
Re: Nigeria will never be better until.... by Arrewa: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
I'm with you!

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Buys Three Ferrari Portofino For His Daughters / Where Is The Result Of The Three Remaining Lgas In Edo? / Who Will Save Anambra? Anambra Is Fast Becoming The Dirtiest State In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.