Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Blog And Article Writers Needed - Fully Online Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Blog And Article Writers Needed - Fully Online Job (166 Views)

Graphics Designer Needed (fully Remote) / Creative SEO WRITER Needed (fully Remote) / Excellent Superstar Writers needed, Fully Remote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog And Article Writers Needed - Fully Online Job by emuharrison16(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
NOTICE:

I need up to 5 individuals who are pretty good at writing short-form posts in typical blog style.

I have almost a monthload of unwritten blogs for different websites that i manage and i and my little staff cant keep up.

If you can do blogs pretty well, please join us.

JOB REQs:
-Above average writing skill.
-Basic or Intermediate SEO knowledge.
-High quality churn-out rate.
-Knowledge of different sectors and industries and ability to do small researches.
-Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PPT mostly).

PAY:
The amount per article is pretty small.
But the juice is in the volume. If you can write up to 20 or more blogposts monthly, i will pay you fairly well.

PS.
You dont need to know everything tho.
But be ready to learn and ready to learn fast.

I WILL GIVE THE JOB OUT TO THE FIRST 5 QUALIFIED CANDIDATE.

Kindly message me on Whatsapp with a small cover letter detailing your background in writing and how you can bring value to me, my team and our clients.

My whatsapp number: 09031232625
You can help me share to anyone you know fits the bill.

Please no calls, send me a whatsapp with your cover letter and i will respond.

Re: Blog And Article Writers Needed - Fully Online Job by emuharrison16(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2020
Please only whatsapp guys.
I am at work.
Cant take calls.

(1) (Reply)

Seo/Content Writer Needed / Make Money On Crowd 1. The Biggest Crowd Marketing Company / Please I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.