Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,502 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Start Your Own Online Business Under 20k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start Your Own Online Business Under 20k (203 Views)

Register Your Business Under CAC!!! / Do You Want To Start Your Own Online Marketing Now? This Free Ebook Is For You!! / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Online Business Under 20k by DIGIMARKETER(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2020
In this free training i will be showing you a simple way to start your own online business with only 20k capital.

We all know it is possible to make money online but how to go about it can be overwhelming and as a result it leaves us confused with too much information. In this training, you will learn how to start your own online business taking advantage of your immediate environment and you will be creating a niche for yourself.

I will be showing you different modules and how to bring it to life and you can start earning income in no time and expand according to how much work you put in.

You will learn new skills for free and you will be able to monetize these skills.

All you need is initial capital of 20k naira to cover domain registration and hosting and your new business will be up and running in no time.

If you want to start your own online business or already in business and will like to add to your business(es) contact me on whatsapp : +447459085695

(1) (Reply)

Longrich / Investment / Stop Gambling With Your Money With People That's Will Ask You To Bring 1k An Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.