Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

G2A Bitcoin Refund Exploit, Double Your Bitcoin - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / G2A Bitcoin Refund Exploit, Double Your Bitcoin (561 Views)

Free 0.03 Bitcoin To Your Bitcoin Address [VERIFIED SITE] / Free 0.03 Bitcoin To Your Bitcoin Address [VERIFIED SITE] / Get Your Bitcoin And Local Currency Ponzi Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

G2A Bitcoin Refund Exploit, Double Your Bitcoin by SoftWerkLife: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2020
Hey fellaz!

I've got a free giveaway for those of you who know. I mean if you are into DW stuff (carding, skimming and the like) I've got a fresh hot working method to double your bitcoin.

I'm giving this sh.. out for free so use as you see fit. But please be guided.

The method works with G2A gaming site. You can place order for gift card and then choose to pay by Bitcoin. However, you will need to download a script and also a Google chrome extension to use for this method.

When you install/activate the script and extension, you may proceed to purchase gift card on G2A. At the point of checkout, select bitcoin as your payment method and proceed with payment then the script will do its magic.

I'll send you the step by step pdf tutorial on how to execute this. Just hit me up on TG. Check my sig for my TG id. Just chat me requesting for G2A method and I'll send it to you.

(1) (Reply)

Coding With HTML And CSS Using My Phone / Pls btw Excel nd accss which one wil be suitable for inventory tht can generate / How And Where Do I Learn Microsoft Programs And Web Development From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.