Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Want A Dress Just Like Hers.... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want A Dress Just Like Hers.... (699 Views)

People Now Rent Dresses For Important Occasions — Rent A Dress / How To Sew A Dress Using Stretch Fabric / How To Convert A Top Into A Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Dress Just Like Hers.... by Udifaethepoet(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
There was this particular lady that has been lameting and disturbing her boyfriend and, as well as everyone at the bus station, about the girl on the flying bike that wore an AMAZING crochet top.

And since 15 minutes now, the area around echoed with her words, as she kept on yelling:

"I want that top! I want that top!!"

I don't know how the poor guy felt, I mean he didn't deserve the embarrassment. Poor guy (he wasn't poor literally, he was kuku dressed in designers from head to toe....with the Gucci top, a ripped denim jean and Palm Angel slides as footwear)

But our dearest miss microphone wouldn't stop embarrasing him. Shame!

I could feel it now, just as he approached me to ask:

"Do you know where I can get a crochet top like the one the lady on the bike had on?"

I told him:

"Yes!"

Yelling like I had been waiting for him to come ask me so his babe can shut tf up!

Anyways, she heard me yell "YES" and for the first time in minutes the area knew peace again.

I muttered:

"I have the best plug for crotchet wears...."

Whilst opening my Instagram app and searching "@crochetbyjudith"

Here's the link for easy access:
https://www.instagram.com/crochetbyjudith/

The lady rushed and almost wanted to to dive into my phone like it's a pool or something.

And the guy, who was calmly observing, asked:

"She does delivery, yeah?"

Me answering with caution:

"Yeah. Anywhere in Lagos."

Because I don't want to trigger anymore "Miss microphone drama"

And he asks his girlfriend, with a straight face:

"Which of them do you like?"

Our honourable miss microphone that was still on, screams:

"ALL!!!"

My guy just rolled his eyes and turns to me, saying:

"Thank you boss, we will definitely patronize."

He takes out his phone in the same instance, opens his instagram app and follows @crochetbyjudith

He even sent a dm for an order and showed me, walking away with his last words, which were:

"You can never satisfy a woman until she becomes more than she currently is."

The microphone mistress who has been silent all these while and now blushing, says:

"Go joor. Somebody cannot play with you."

I still imaged being that guy and handling everything like he did. There was this part of him i wanted to be, and with my girlfriend to complete the part of course.

....But i just had to shove that thought aside, BECAUSE SINGLE IS BAE TO WHO NEVER READY.

And that particular boyfriend was ready.

Ps: You really should not rock a dress from @crochetbyjudith and fly bike, you will make people go nuts!

Visit instagram for crochet wears:

1 Like

Re: I Want A Dress Just Like Hers.... by Udifaethepoet(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
WHAT A HANDMADE DRESS LOOKS LIKE
Crocheting: The handmade art of style.

There are times when I wonder how I can put on a dress, feel comfortable, look stylish in it, and also not forgetting to imagine the look on people's face when they see me.

This is no joke as every lady I know wants to look more beautiful in every dress than that lady over there, or that neighbour, or even that jealous girlfriend.

....And I know how it feels to seek completion with a dress. LIKE to actually feel that you and your dress are one, like a glass of water ( Ps: you are more than a glass of water, my dear)

[Winks]

This handmade dress is the new style and everyone wants to wear themselves to freedom and satisfaction.

BUT.... HOW WELL IS IT DONE?

....HOW SATISFYING DOES EACH DESIGN FEEL?

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHAT DOES THIS HANDMADE DRESS MAKE ME LOOK LIKE?

These questions that go on in your head have been answered by a particular brand....

A BRAND WITH THE ROARING MOTIVE TO MAKE YOU BE YOUR OWN LADY.

As well as making you realize that you are beautiful all the more when the mirror spots that particular crotchet wear on you with the tag that says: @crotchetbyjudith

Visit the store:

And if you want to know the price for that EXACT one you like, first think of yourself in that dress, having a date with your favourite celebrity, and....LOOKING EXPENSIVE!

[Winks with a sore eye]

Winking is not my thing mehnnn, but I know I won't stop when I see you rocking your crochet dress after much postponing.

Why waste that minute contemplating about the price?!

[Winks]

You already look splendid!
Re: I Want A Dress Just Like Hers.... by Udifaethepoet(m): 12:00am On Aug 27, 2020
CAN YOU BE THAT NATURAL BABE?!

Do you want to rock something simple yet splendid and beautiful?
Don't you want to feel it closely, feel the handmade designs in the very depth of your mind?
Don't you want to be seen as a Hot Cake and still look decent while trying to slay?

All these questions and more will be answered once you set eyes on our online store:

The best we give you, is the best you already are.
Re: I Want A Dress Just Like Hers.... by Udifaethepoet(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
I bet you that you haven't seen a 6 inch ring light that will improve your video even with a WACK camera.

Well i have, and i need to sell it off.

It is a 6 inch ring light. With all the modes flaming bright. It is brand new, and I must assure you that it is been sold at a promo price. Just a one off sale.

Price: #6500

.....but if you NEED it badly, you can take it for #5500.

Reach me via WhatsApp: http:///2348108100787

OR

If you would love to hear my voice, call: 08108100787

(1) (Reply)

Clear Dark spots and Dark knuckles / Sexy Nightwear’s Available At An Affordable Price / Bayelsa Model, Layefa Bella Sultery Photos Trend Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.