Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Medics in the house: A new community for med students, aspirants and doctors! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Medics in the house: A new community for med students, aspirants and doctors! (276 Views)

Is This Fee Not Outrageous? (UNICAL Med Lab 4th Year) / The Oke - Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS) Students & Aspirants Forum / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY 2017/2018 Aspirants And Admission Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medics in the house: A new community for med students, aspirants and doctors! by Obton(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
If you're an active Reddit user, you might have noticed that posts and discussions specifically relevant to the Nigerian medical system are hard to come by on Reddit. That is exactly why a new subreddit dedicated to us medics in this country has been created.

Join using the link below, if you're a medical student or aspirant in Nigeria; let's share ideas and motivate each other! If you've not registered on Reddit before, I advice you do so and make sure to join the community; you won't regret it. wink

https://www.reddit.com/r/MedSchoolNG?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Current doctors and other health professionals are also very much welcome! cheesy

Our hope is to have a few hundred or even up to a thousand members in a vibrant, active community. Where questions on study tips, tools, resources and more would be posted and answeers would be provided and discussed by a student body from different medical schools across the Country!

Check out these other subreddits below to have an idea of what I'm taking about.

https://www.reddit.com/r/medicalschool?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Mostly US medical students regularly helping out each other and sharing uplifting jokes

https://www.reddit.com/r/medicalschooluk?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
The UK version!

This is not meant to replace our already existing communities on NL; just to have an alternate community, especially for those of us more active on Reddit.

Come be a part of this fast growing community! Please share with your friends and colleagues, as soon as you join. Let's build this community together!
Re: Medics in the house: A new community for med students, aspirants and doctors! by SSShehu: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Please I need you WhatsApp contact to interact

(1) (Reply)

See my signature / JAMB Lifts Suspension On Printing Admission Letters, Others / WAEC Reveals When Results Will Be Out - 2020 WAEC RESULT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.