Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Beat The Lockdown & Leverage The Pawpaw Goldmine To Create a Cashflow - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Beat The Lockdown & Leverage The Pawpaw Goldmine To Create a Cashflow (195 Views)

Avocado � Farming In Nigeria: An Untapped Goldmine / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Great Money Making Opportunity: Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beat The Lockdown & Leverage The Pawpaw Goldmine To Create a Cashflow by bobschneidere(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
The lockdown occasioned by the Covid-19 pandemic has really messed up quite a lot of business potentials.

Many employees have been sacked, have their
monthly salaries slashed or have not been paid for months.

I heard of a married couple who are both in the teaching progression. It is just imaginable how much financial stress they would be experiencing (without a salary) at such a critical time like this.

I have been involved in the agribusiness space for some time. From my failure with the cultivation of watermelon to my pig farm experience in Oke Aro (Lagos/Ogun axis), it has been a great time learning how agribusiness opportunities could be profitably exploited.

I have an idea what works and what doesn't.
Today, I'd be sharing some fundamental principles on how to succeed with pawpaw farming. So read this text everything carefully.

7 Secret Techniques for Succeeding with Growing Pawpaw Seeds Commercially

#1. Secure a Farm Land and Prepare it ahead of the pawpaw planting exercise.

#2. Buy Highly Viable Seeds from a Reputable Company.

There are many companies that are selling pawpaw seeds in Nigeria. But you must be very careful in choosing the source from where you buy your pawpaw seeds or seedlings. Some seed sellers have not carried out sufficient test on their products. So, they may just be using you as a guinea pig for their products.

Similarly, there are some pawpaw seed company who although their products may seem expensive, but they have a proven track record. I am not here to hold brief for any pawpaw seed selling company in particular, but I am privileged to know how to get you highly viable pawpaw seeds.

Also, regarding pawpaw seedling, I come in very handy, here. Pawpaw seedlings are beginning to experience an increase in price. Anyway, you won't blame pawpaw seedling sellers. Other factors of production are experiencing an increase in price and pawpaw seedling sellers, too cannot be left behind.

#3. Devise a Way to Activate the Seeds Before Planting Them. Different school of thoughts have techniques that are used ahead of the planting of pawpaw seeds. Some prefer to soak the seeds in some solvents such as water some hours before planting.

#4. Treat the Soil Ahead of Planting the Pawpaw Seeds. Hybrid seeds are highly sensitive as well as expensive. So, to get the most out of your pawpaw farming business, you should treat the soil used to make it suitable enough for the pawpaw seeds to be planted.

#5. Grow Your Seeds in a Shaded Environment. A shaded environment is necessary because the young plants that would germinate and start growing in the nursery are tender and cannot cope with harsh too much rainfall or sunshine.

#6. Treat the Nursery House with Appropriate Chemicals to Eliminate Fungi, Pests etc. Pests and fungi are very dangerous and could launch an attack on your plants to completely destroy them. Therefore, you must be careful to adopt strategies that will not allow such attacks on your pawpaw farm.

#7. Regular Water Supply to Help the Plants Grow Optimally

It might be very necessary to artificially supply the plants with water during the dry season when the rainfall has stopped or during the dry season when there may be paucity of rainfall.

But, in the rainy season, you might not need to artificially supply your farm with water.

#Pawpaw

#MakeMoneyWithPawpawFarming

#BuyQualityPawpawSeedlings

#QualityPawpawSeeds

#PawpawFarmer

#MarketDemandForPawpaws

#PawpawMillionaire

#PassiveIncomeWithPawpaws

#MakeMoneyFarmingPawpaws

#PawpawFarmingInNigeria

#Fruits

#SmoothieMakers

#Lagos #Abuja #Port Harcourt

If you have a farm land and feel persuaded about starting a pawpaw farm to fill your bank account with cash, kindly call any of the numbers below.
Telephone: 08115 296 394 or 0816 299 7161

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beat The Lockdown & Leverage The Pawpaw Goldmine To Create a Cashflow by peacealways: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Where are the buyer for the pawpaw when you have (harvest ) it in aboundanc?

1 Like

Re: Beat The Lockdown & Leverage The Pawpaw Goldmine To Create a Cashflow by bobschneidere(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Pawpaw farming is profitable. And, we have devised strategies on how to sell to targeted premium markets.

Could you kindly come on Whatsapp for further chat ?

08115 296 394
Re: Beat The Lockdown & Leverage The Pawpaw Goldmine To Create a Cashflow by Mide3367: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
I have began to love this pawpaw farming o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beat The Lockdown & Leverage The Pawpaw Goldmine To Create a Cashflow by bobschneidere(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
I congratulate you for your interest in pawpaw farming. Pawpaw farming is very profitable. You could use earnings generated to reposition yourself financially.

(1) (Reply)

Agro Pastoral Project To Spend N300 Million For Cattle Market Upgrade / Soyabeans Delivery Needed In Ilorin And Ibadan / Doussie ,tali ,madrin Woods For New Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.