Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) (42700 Views)

Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Sunsets: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Of all the questions in the world that will stimulate a responsible conversation, it is this lame question that this akara journalist would ask?
wale377:

https://www.thecable.ng/how-fani-kayode-ended-a-press-conference-abruptly-after-insulting-a-journalist-in-calabar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8hn0_1p_2w
The journalist is the one circled in yellow
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sambaby7640:
This is very wrong.... It's a democratic government and politicians are subject to give answers to questions thrown to them by the press.The Most painful part is when the reporter said sorry sir,Sorry for what?like tf?

This is really sad,the reporter must have felt embarrassed, it's a pity.

Well I'm not surprised,this is Nigeria and anything goes.

Lalasticlala, Myndd44 OAM4J this is front-page worthy abeg

"Do u know who I am?" It's d most favourite question Nigerians love to ask. When we achieve small thing, then it's time to claim "big man".

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by AureliusWolf: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
LMAO, Fani is clearly pained grin His reputation has a praise singer with loyalty to only money will keep haunting him forever, simple question the crack head dey shalaye. grin The Journalist did well

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Lovelypet28: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
How does his wife cope?
Tomorrow he will apologise for his outburst, who do you think I am, lol, corona will humble you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by bkool7(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
I can not take all those insult FFK was hauling at that man. I will just walk out of the room.
The man was even saying sorry sir.
Sorry for what?
For asking a relevant question?
If Amanpour asked him such, will he reply in that manner? And Amanpour ask Presidents more humiliating questions

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Golan007: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
That journalist should be promoted.

He struck a raw nerve.

grin

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by BadBradley: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
These journalists have reduced themselves to pepper sellers grin grin grin grin

Is this an investigative journalism or what

Can they ask Tinubu such question

With all the bullion vans, how many of them have questioned Tinubu

What a shame undecided
when last has tinubu held a press coverence?

The question is a legitimate one. But Africans and power hardly mix.

See the fool giving his auto biography over a simple question he could have answered with sophisticated ease.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by diaspoAFRICANS: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Miracle1991: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
So ffk can get this angry because of ordinary question. How did he expects Buhari whom he has been insulting everyday day to react? Ipob see your adapted child.
No wonder this idiot cannot contest for the position of a councilor. Ex-minister and lawyer my foot.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by uvie66: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Chai...it is a crime to be poor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by cocolacec(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
cpu2006:
Femi Fani KAyode........our Next President. cool

In Biafraland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Kubernetes: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
The reporter made a mistake by keeping quite.
He should have answered immediately and give him back too.
Worst is the security will walk him out.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by nath34(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
seborrhic:
It's not today.
Some of us did this at one point in time:
when tge truth about you or an issue concerning you is found out or you are caught in a lie,you start getting all aggressive and bellicose just to intimidate the truth teller and make you feel like you are being attacked intentionally.
Then your pals start pleading with you to calm down.
But meanwhile people will still go home having known you are a liar or false person.
Guy you are right. My girlfriend used this trick on me when I got to know she lieing about her age. She became angry at me for trying to demand for the truth o. Last last Na me come dey say sorry,sorry sorry endlessly just to pacify her. But inside me, the lie dey pain me.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Obey82: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
I think the most important qualities of a good leader is tolerance, wisdom and humility. Can this man ever fit a reasonable position as a leader? How does he handles simple mistakes that comes from his wife or kids at home? To me, he just disgraced himself thinking he embarrassed the reporter.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Goke7: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
with the way ffk flared up, he was truly bankrolled by a Politician or Politicians cos ffk can never used his personal money to tour the SE or SS, for what purpose and objective? is he seeking any office?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Ebpumping: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
This man want to be igbo by force....check out the way he dress,talk,act every thing is igbo. But Oga for your information we no go collect you.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by shiwex: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
shame......Nigerian politicians think they are above everyone.......you are lucky.....you did not mess with the wrong person. I for slap that your ffk face.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by BlackFlamefromP: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
A very stupid question indeed. The journalist got what he deserved. Was he expecting FFK to say 'yes' to such an embarrassing question?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by fergie001: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
"You see your life".....His fellow journalists no epp matter @ alllllllllllll

This is very very bad from FFK...very repulsive & should be condemned by all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by colestephan86: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
This is an eyesore, abuse of power... Isn't press conference about questions and answers btw you and journalists? Why get aggressive? Same man will come out tomorrow to criticize PMB most of our elites are power drunk and extremely rude

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by KayCee92(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
richard69:
lol @ "you see your life"

U see ur life grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Can they ask Tinubu such question

With all the bullion vans, how many of them have questioned Tinubu

What a shame undecided
TINUBU SHA IS YOUR HEADACHE.
AND WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT HE'S ALMOST THE NEXT PRESIDENT.
ANYWAY,OPINION OF HATERS LIKE YOU DOES NOT MATTER.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
F False
E Evidence
A appearing
R real
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by stagger: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
That question was highly insulting. Does the journalist know who the Fani-Kayode family are? Great-Grandfather educated to Masters Level at Fourah Bay College in 1885. Grandfather was a Cambridge graduate. Father was Deputy Premier of Western Region in the 1st republic.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by SaintLucia: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Can they ask my father such question

With all the house debts we owned,when has our landlord questioned my father

What a shame undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Eteka1:
Ayade is bankrolling you Oga, na why the question pain you wella.

Please... Forget the truth or lie in the statement. That question or line of questioning was terribly and poorly out of place!!! That just reeks of unprofessionalism... A journalist should be better trained, especially one representing such a reputable newspaper.

Well, Mr. Journalist just lost his job!!! On the other hand, FFK has merely gained more useful publicity... This is a harsh way to learn a lesson in professionalism and proper conduct!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Ayomi90: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
cpu2006:
Femi Fani KAyode........our Next President. cool
Biafra president
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Emmanuelolu1000: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
lol. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by joelbooks: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sambaby7640:
This is very wrong.... It's a democratic government and politicians are subject to give answers to questions thrown to them by the press.The Most painful part is when the reporter said sorry sir,Sorry for what?like tf?

This is really sad,the reporter must have felt embarrassed, it's a pity.

Well I'm not surprised,this is Nigeria and anything goes.

Lalasticlala, Myndd44 OAM4J this is front-page worthy abeg

Please, leave Nigeria out of your rant...

I have seen great men like Clinton, Putin, Trump, etc, take such mischievous journalists to the cleaners!!!... No one, not even politician, is subject to give answers to dumb and indelicate questions!!!

Freedom of the press should not be abused for any reason!!! There is a place and time for certain things!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJupZYTXHLU

I swear, I must download this video & keep in my Library. grin

The thing pain FFK gidi-gan, bastard omo ale jati-jati. grin

Now you know what it feels like to be insulted. grin

I would have loved to address you by the name of that Chieftaincy Title given to you by that Emir - after you already insulted them on Twitter calling them children of satan, cocaine-snorting bastard oloriburuku omo ale. grin

I am even surprised you didn't invoke the name of the Lord God of Israel that you use to deceive your gullible followers & supporters. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Boko Haram's Website / Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / Nigerian's Response To Atiku Abubakar About Arsenal Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.