Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question (2504 Views)

Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by Discovery4today: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJupZYTXHLU
FFK blasts journalist at a press conference for asking him a "stupid" question
The former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, recently took a tour of some South South and South East states and as part of his activities, had media briefings with some of the journalists in the state.

However, at the press conference in Calabar, Cross Rivers state, a journalist from Daily Trust asked him if he was being bankrolled by any politician or political group.

The former Minister felt highly insulted by the question and spared no thought as he lashed the journalist in the presence of everyone present at the press briefing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by slimabby(f): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
He should have ignore rather that he is a figure

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by Righteousness89(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hahahaha Hahahaha!
FFk gave it to the Guy Real Hot!!

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by Scream(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
He's a stupid man...that question is not stupid!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by seunmsg(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Typical of shameless people who make a living by insulting and abusing others. Put them on the spot for a second and they react angrily and want to pull the building down. I can only imagine how he will treat any journalist that dare to ask him tough questions if he is the president. The lousy brat can't take what he dishes out to others.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by fallout87: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
"I can see from your face how stupid you are".

Lol!

Seriously though FFK's reaction would never be accepted in the US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by ahiboilandgas: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJupZYTXHLU
FFK blasts journalist at a press conference for asking him a "stupid" question
The former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, recently took a tour of some South South and South East states and as part of his activities, had media briefings with some of the journalists in the state.

However, at the press conference in Calabar, Cross Rivers state, a journalist from Daily Trust asked him if he was being bankrolled by any politician or political group.

The former Minister felt highly insulted by the question and spared no thought as he lashed the journalist in the presence of everyone present at the press briefing.
clown they ask Trump all type of questions..so why no ....simple no am not bankrolled by any group....am a party man ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by omenka(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Look at the intolerant crackhead who wakes up everyday to insult others.

I've always said it, those whose stock in trade is attacking others can hardly take a pinch of the kilimanjaro they heap on the face of others.

Look at him. sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
He could have answered yes or no
That question is not stupid

Yoruba will say
Eni to ba je fufu ni ara n fu

2 Likes

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by ojun50(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Who can tell me the difference between Nigeria political and polices
Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by Nadaken: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hahahaha Hahahaha!
I have come to realize you are really an hypocrite on this forum.

You can as well remove the toga of "nairaland righteousness watchdog" you roam 24/7 on nairaland with and please you damn fantasy

Hypocrisy is worst than witchcraft

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by babyfaceafrica: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
And this shameless and uncouth man is some people hero and role model?. I am Highly dissapointed with the person saying'you see your life'.. How can Femi who has insulted a sitting president before get annoyed when he is been served the same?. Hypocrite!!!!..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by IamWonderful: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Spirit of IPOB falls on him

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by Discovery4today: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
grin grin
IamWonderful:
Spirit of IPOB falls on him

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by shugabasbn: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
By their colors we shall knw them. They can abused n say a lot of derogatory words but they will never want people to do d same to them.
They are worse than the one they abused or criticising daily.
Give them a chance they will perform woefully.
Nigeria politicians nd civil defense, I heal thy

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by collum(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
FFK is absolutely an educated fool.must u insult him to prove a point
Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by Nadaken: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
That question isn't stupid, people have been asking here too upon which capacity is he visiting governor's.

Definitely isn't an official one government wise, then politically wise
Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by heendrix(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hahahaha Hahahaha!

If Righteousness89 can be happy on this thread then me myself is automatically glad grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by ObaKlaz: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Behold, the hero of i-Fvck yoots!

If, say... Christiane Amanpour had asked him the same question, he would have answered sweetly and even gone ahead to 'shalaye'.

Stupid, unruly crackhead.

Fvck F.a.ggot Kayode = FFK!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by shamsin6300(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
heendrix:

If Righteousness89 can be happy on this thread then me myself is automatically glad grin

Because he is your mentor right?
Someone that always try to preach is there jubilating because FFK slam a journalist that ask him a sensible question.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by Nadaken: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
shamsin6300:

Someone that always try to preach is there jubilating because FFK slam a journalist that ask him a sensible question.
lol, I used to really give thought to those his re cycled preaching and kept looking down on myself on how much i was derailing from God.

I have come to see his hypocrisy and skewed heart and realize no man has Monopoly over this self righteousness thing

He probably might even be a crackhead too

5 Likes

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by Discovery4today: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
grin grin
shamsin6300:

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by heendrix(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nadaken:
lol, I used to really give thought to those his re cycled preaching and kept looking down on myself on how much i was derailing from God.

I have come to see his hypocrisy and skewed heart and realize no man has Monopoly over this self righteousness thing

He probably might even be a crackhead too

shamsin6300:

So being Righteous in other words to you both is being a Fanatic, dull or secluded undecided

He's neither my mentor or follower just the normal Righteousness89 we all know him here. My question is point out the Hypocrisy here or go back and apologize to the young man cause He said the truth it was funny and he really lashed at the journalist

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by Voy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by Nadaken: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
heendrix:

So being Righteous in other words to you both is being a Fanatic, dull or secluded undecided

He's neither my mentor or follower just the normal Righteousness89 we all know him here. My question is point out the Hypocrisy here or go back and apologize to the young man cause He said the truth it was funny and he really lashed at the journalist
I don't want to go into the full crap ffk spilled on that innocent question, that he had looked at the journalist face and assumed God's creation to be stupid is enough condemnation from those who call themselves agent of god.

If you can't condemn such don't applaud it by calling it tough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by Babanah: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
It’s a shame what this country has been brought to. While am not exactly a fan of Femi Fani-Kayode, people of his caliber are the ones running the government in the United Kingdom.
It’s sad to hear such quality of question from a journalist. It appears most don’t appreciate the use of IQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by babyfaceafrica: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
heendrix:

what is funny about the video? Or does funny have another name?.. An hypocrite shouts on a journalist doing his job?

2 Likes

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
FFK is well in order! Imagine such a stupid question! What’s the idiots business with how a private citizen chooses to travel? Is FFK a gov’t official to warrant that fool poking his nose into what doesn’t concern him!?

Notice it’s the usual suspects abusing FFK on here! They have a common denominator: they’re all APC schmucks; despise Igbos; and adore their demon-god Buhari!
Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by babyfaceafrica: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Babanah:
It’s a shame what this country has been brought to. While am not exactly a fan of Femi Fani-Kayode, people of his caliber are the ones running the government in the United Kingdom.
It’s sad to hear such quality of question from a journalist. It appears most don’t appreciate the concept of IQ.
excuse me, Femi is a failed politician, a failed Minister and an hypocrite! He can malign GEJ and buhari, but cannot take same!

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by Babanah: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
You have to think intelligently, the question the journalist asked was rather daft.

It’s not about your opinion of FFK who by the way is an extremely intelligent man by all standards.

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts Journalist At A Press Conference For Asking Him A "Stupid" Question by Goke7: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Behold the igbo hero grin if na Oshiomole or any APC man do this, we no go hear word online o

The fact that ffk flared up means he's actually bankrolled. ffk can never spend his own money touring the SE or SS, for wetin?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beef Scarcity, Rising Cost Of Food Hit Southern States (Photos) / Just In: More Hope For Lawan As Buhari Rejects Gov's List , Asks Party To Maint / Obi's Supporter, Abdullahi, Deletes Account After He Got Exposed As Chijioke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.