Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Kiddwaya Apologized For Leaving The Hoh Lounge Unkempt - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Apologized For Leaving The Hoh Lounge Unkempt (340 Views)

BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) / Erica: I Had Sex With Kiddwaya In The Hoh Lounge / Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Apologized For Leaving The Hoh Lounge Unkempt by BuchiPrinzy: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
After winning the Head of House game for the second time, but this time choosing Nengi as his Deputy, Ozo expressed his dissatisfaction over the condition he met the HoH Lounge.

Ozo, who won the Head of House in week 3 of the Big Brother Naija Lockdown Reality Show, selected Dorathy as his Deputy, admitted that after his tenure as the Head of House, he cleaned up the Lounge before leaving. At the same time, Nengi said she and Wathoni had the Lounge tidied before leaving it for the successor. 

After the appointment, Ozo and Nengi went to the HoH Lounge to clean it up and bring it back to normal. Although Kiddwaya apologized for not doing that, Ozo claimed he... https://54history.com/bbn-updates-former-head-of-house-kiddwaya-apologized-for-leaving-the-hoh-lounge-unkempt/

(1) (Reply)

Anytimetime U See Me, U Shake Like You’ve Seen Tiwa Savage” Video – Nengi / How To Enable Dark Mode On Youtube / I Beg Every Husband To Watch This True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.