Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead (2069 Views)

Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) / Has Mammam Daura And Garba Shehu Committed Treason? / Garba Shehu Not Loyal To Buhari, Receives Directives From Mammam Daura -aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by Stalwert: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Death is a price all souls shall surely pay, it is unfortunate that some have made celebrating the death of people they hardly know a cultural phenomena, a certain individual once stated PMB was close to death at over 70, the same individual died at 46 years. It is mind boggling when you see people who are below 50 years falling over themselves celebrating the death of Men who have lived beyond 65 years, as if their lives are assured to them.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by Righteousness89(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
I Didn't see where he wished anyone Death..

Anyway, Death is one Appointment that Could Hit anyone and at anytime..

Young, Old, Rich , Poor, baby,etc

Anyone can be taken away Anyday..

Gone are the days we Fear Death!

Never Ever Fear Death! This Earth is not our Home.
We all are only Here for Rehearsal Exercise for Eternity..

What Should be your Major Concern is to Ensure that in all you Do Here on Earth, you are Prepared For Eternity..

Eternity is the KOKO! Let no one Confuse or Deceive you! There is Life after Death..

The Question is How do I Prepare for Eternity?
Ensure you Have Accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior.
Ensure you are Living in Holiness, Purity, Righteousness and Uprightness..
Stay away From Wordliness, Ungodliness, Wickedness, Abominations, in any Shape , Size or Form..

Anyday or Time you are Called Home, U open Your eyes in Glory, Splendor, Beauty, Honor and Joy Forevermore

May God Almighty Comfort the Family of the Young Man..

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by socialmediaman: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by Stalwert: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Life..

No sir, Life does not mean you should wish people who differ from you politically, religiously and ethnically death.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by GamalNasser: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
It doesn't change anything at all .
Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by XXXXTENTACION: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
This should serve as a good lesson to those wishing Buhari death. tongue

Desist from such acts cool

i don't want a situation whereby they will say if not for death Buhari would have turn Nigeria to America grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by GOFRONT(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rest in peace to them both...

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
Rest in peace to them both...

you might be the next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by ORIENTATION101: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
What people dont know is wishing a typical richman or politician death in Nigeria is a spiritual warfare.if you re not spiritually fortified the curse will come back to your head.

Most of these Elites uses back to sender charms that re very potent., any bad thing you wish them returns back to you.

If you re not spiritually fortified desist from wishing a nigerian political , religious elites death, so that death will not knock on your door untimely.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by Arrewa: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by Millimann: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
The truth is that after Kyari and Isa Funtua's death, some people thought along that line when they heard that Maman Daura was sick. It actually does not mean that they wished him death.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by omenka(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]I Didn't see where he wished anyone Death..

What Should be your Major Concern is to Ensure that in all you Do Here on Earth, you are Prepared For Eternity..

Eternity is the KOKO! Let no one Confuse or Deceive you! There is Life after Death..

Stay away From Wordliness, Ungodliness, Wickedness, Abominations, in any Shape , Size or Form..

Anyday or Time you are Called Home, U open Your eyes in Glory, Splendor, Beauty, Honor and Joy Forevermore

[/s]
Stupid junk as usual.

You can never see where he wished him dead because your heart is as dark as the young man's.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by RuddyFusion(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
Everyone dies at thier appointed time.....RIP Nnanna

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by Charmingrascal(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Gone are the days we Fear Death! we

So you didn't see death wish in that post?
I thought you were righteous tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by Stalwert: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Charmingrascal:

So you didn't see death wish in that post?
I thought you were righteous tho

in Nigeria the general rule of thumb is to always disbeleive people who outwardly show piousness, they are usually the most egregious and fraudulent characters you will ever encounter. Because they know Nigerians respect piety they use such pretense to hustle them.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
omenka:
Stupid junk as usual.

You can never see where he wished him dead because your heart is as dark as the young man's.
And I tell you this that they are only bringing this up to cover up the death of Maman Daura, I'm now telling you that Maman Daura is dead. I'm not wishing him death but that's the bitter fact that they are hiding from you right now just as they did for Abba Kyari, Isa Funtua and Buhari even more. And they may have been responsible for the death of the young man just to prove this point, those people are beyond evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by Charmingrascal(m): 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Stalwert:

in Nigeria the general rule of thumb is to always disbeleive people who outwardly show piousness, they are usually the most egregious and fraudulent characters you will ever encounter. Because they know Nigerians respect piety they use such pretense to hustle them.

I'm so disappointed in that dude for real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by TheKingOfCrumb: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
Becareful of your utterances, they may become your future
Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by Cyberterror: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
He died a fool.
Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by merieam16(f): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rip to him...buh really y would any1 wish anybody death,wen u re nt even sure of ur breath
Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by Bimpe29: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
We shall all die one day.
Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by IamWonderful: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
The man has reached his bus stop and he alighted, nothing more

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Days After Wishing Mammam Daura Dead by Heffalump(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Do you live 24hrs on nairaland? Sorry, Just asking cool

(1) (Reply)

. / If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them / Oyigbo: Rivers Monarch Asks Army To Stop Indiscriminate Arrests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.