Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

How To Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Bank Account (245 Views)

WITHDRAW FUNDS From PAYPAL PERMANENTLY LIMITED Account of 180DAYS / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Bank Account by Emmandus(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM PAYPAL INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
If you have a PayPal account with funds, nothing can be more frustrating than not being able to take out your money out easily because you are in Nigeria.

I also searched for this information for a long time but when I found it, I was happy and finally excited.

I got a unique plug to get this done, infact it is a Do It Yourself easy approach and your naira is right in your account .

Send me a message on WhatsApp see my signature if you are keen.

(07033) (875827)

/2347033875827
Re: How To Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Bank Account by Uzomacharles: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
It You Can't Post It Here Then You're A Scammer And PayPal Doesn't Allow You To Link Banks In Nigeria To It But You Can Create And Receive Money So Take Note.....

2 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw From Paypal Into Your Bank Account by Dilemma247: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
For anyone who might come across this and is interested, since the OP doesn't want to share. Here it is
You can withdraw from PayPal with UBA AFRICARD.
Go to any UBA branch nationwide and request for a prepaid visa card or Africard.
They'd request for some documents maybe passport ,valid ID , and utility.
Request specifically for International high instant issue
You should be able to get it same day since its the instant issue. They will tell u how to fund and activate it.
Link this card to your PayPal and withdraw to card. Don't forget to activate it for web transactions.
That's all enjoy. No big deal.

(1) (Reply)

Is Success All About Money? / How Does Investment Work? / Join Us To Make Steady Income On Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.