Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live (2042 Views)

Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London / Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by obembet(f): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
The face behind popular gossip blog on Instagram, “Instablog” was exposed today after the owner mistakenly started a live video.

The woman who probably intended to do something else on the page, unintentionally went live on Instagram and Nigerians were quick to capture the face of the blog.

As soon as she noticed she was live, she screamed “Jesus” and quickly ended the live session.

Instablog, one of the popular blogs on Instagram has remained anonymous for years. Photos from the short and unexpected live video was also captured by fans who were quick to join the video before it ended.

Source: https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1298210119822520320?s=19

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by Simvan: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
The burster has been busted grin
Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by SAMBARRY: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
cheesy
Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by obembet(f): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
When Davido, Peruzzi and 30BG finally round up the person behind Instablog

Simvan:
The burster has been busted grin
Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by politicsng: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
It is one staff wey body dey catch do the thing.

1 Like

Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by pretydiva(f): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
She might not be the one behind the blog oo. Make these people nor go put innocent person for trouble oo
Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by lalasticlala(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
I don't even believe she's the real owner of that Instablog. I can't be that gullible. The owner wants that lady to trend, even the tweet is funny.

Fake fake fake

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by lalasticlala(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
pretydiva:
She might not be the one behind the blog oo. Make these people nor go put innocent person for trouble oo

Exactly. All na plan.
She's not the one. Fake. Publicity stunt

4 Likes

Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by kalvoken(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Madam,. We now know you and you can't nothing about it, because we can't unknow who we have. Known already.

Why the secrecy sef, we all know Linda ikeji and she is safe and healthy also. We all know swore and many other people too who are into same business.

Oh! Could this be why seun is still unknown to we his customers? grin
Baba dey fear.
Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by obembet(f): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
lalasticlala:
I don't even believe she's the real owner of that Instablog. I can't be that gullible. The owner wants that lady to trend, even the tweet is funny.

Fake fake fake

mynd44
Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by obembet(f): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Lalasticlala strong pass Oluwa mynd nah. Forget front page today.

Message from Peruzzi

Instablog, your face clear �

Lalasticlala mynd44 abeg help me remove am from my page then

Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by gangstarmonk(m): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Her Face Clear cool

Anyway, nobody will hurt her because that's not the real face wink

Trend on.
Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by leaculpa: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
The blog is owned by a guy. It's his personal account the 70k advert revenues are paid into. I've forgotten his name.

She probably works for the person or knows the person who owns the blog.
Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by Mastakija(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
instablog thats casting other ppl has now been casted.grin make she just run comot go kutuwenji grin
Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by McGg: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lol... We can't be too serious for 9ja
Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
leaculpa:
The blog is owned by a guy. It's his personal account the 70k advert revenues are paid into. I've forgotten his name.

She probably works for the person or knows the person who owns the blog.
now over 100k o. Someone making up to 500k a day cant be living in such house she was in.

1 Like

Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by Sensiblerealist: 4:27am On Aug 26, 2020
Na one aide or the owner's sister. The owner na dude
Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by femi4: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2020
pretydiva:
she is, she accidentally went live for few secs
Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by hairdeals247(f): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2020
ok
Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by Liposure: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Sensiblerealist:
Na one aide or the owner's sister. The owner na dude
why she shout jesus
Re: How could I make such a mistake instabog handler react after mistakenly go live by Liposure: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
God dun catcham

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Has Cost DSTV N3.5 Billion / Cardi B Kisses Offset, Twerks On Him As He Gifts Her Rolls Royce On Birthday(pix / Wizkid Threatens Dumi Oburota And British Rapper, Tinie Tempah On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.