Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue (458 Views)

A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud / Throwback: Pdp Accused Obaseki Of Certificate Forgery And Cultism In 2016 / Adeleke Win Rerun And Be Disqualfied In Court Forgery And Exam Malpractices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue by meavox: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
WE CANNOT HAVE OR KEEP A UNION BY FORGERY AND BY FORCE

Here is Nigeria, with an imposed 1999 Constitution that is a forgery, so null and void, and illegitimate. Yet, the State harasses, intimidates and kills those who recognize the Union is invalid and so want self-determination. We still have conflicting reports about the numbers of people killed in Enugu, on 23rd August... Our eyes are on this 1999 Constitution! Justice must be done.

"We cannot have or keep a Union by forgery and by force." - Ndidi Uwechue

SOURCE:
https://web.facebook.com/ndidi.uwechue/

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue by meavox: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
"We cannot have or keep a Union by forgery and by force." - Ndidi Uwechue
[/quote]

THIS IS THE TRUTH!

The Union is a dis-Union.

Nigeria? We are done with it.

Dissolution is Nigeria's solution!

My condolences to the families of my brothers of Enugu killed by the Union called One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue by irvene: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
yes boss
Re: We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue by Vyzz: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
If government is really trying to prevent another civil war....

Then killing the igbo youths its one stupid motherf**King way to start

3 Likes

Re: We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue by meavox: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Vyzz:
If government is really trying to prevent another civil war....

Then killing the igbo youths its one stupid motherf**King way to start

I watched the full video by Dr Obadiah Mailafia and nearing the end he was asked why would a civil war be in Nigeria. He replied that it is so that those in power can remain in power.

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue by helinues: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2020
Be careful of what you wish for.

All thanks to Azikwe
Re: We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue by meavox: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2020
helinues:

All thanks to Azikwe

One Nigeria is a HELL already.

Anything else cannot be worse.

Plus, the 1999 Constitution is an imposed forgery. So we MUST get new Constitutions. If Nigerians as mumu vote to remain One Nigeria in a Referendum, then I and others must accept it. I will leave for Canada because my children will not be staying in a place where al-Qaeda terrorists are being welcomed. But even Prof Akin Oyebode an expert in Jurisprudence said the 1999 Constitution is illegitimate and we must get proper ones.

2 Likes

Re: We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue by helinues: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2020
meavox:

One Nigeria is a HELL already.

Anything else cannot be worse.

Plus, the 1999 Constitution is an imposed forgery. So we MUST get new Constitutions. If Nigerians as mumu vote to remain One Nigeria in a Referendum, then I and others must accept it. I will leave for Canada because my children will not be staying in a place where al-Qaeda terrorists are being welcomed. But even Prof Akin Oyebode an expert in Jurisprudence said the 1999 Constitution is illegitimate and we must get proper ones.

All thanks to Azikwe

Re: We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2020
helinues:

All thanks to Azikwe
so yes azikwe was a unonist yes ..a believer in one Nigeria ...mistake have been made but truth is we need to separate ...we can even come back together but would be doing so willingly

are you not tired of one Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue by helinues: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

so yes azikwe was a unonist yes ..a believer in one Nigeria ...mistake have been made but truth is we need to separate ...we can even come back together but would be doing so willingly

are you not tired of one Nigeria ?

@ bolded , that's half admittance.

You guys know the right way to undo the mistake but continue following the same path that led to gory story..
Re: We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2020
helinues:

@ bolded , that's half admittance.

You guys know the right way to undo the mistake but continue following the same path that led to gory story..
zik is partially hated in the east because of that ....in his defence I don't blame him he had a bigger picture while the rest wanted nothing close to that
Re: We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue by Racoon(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2020
“Since 1914 the British Government has been trying to make Nigeria into one country, but the Nigerian people themselves are historically different in their backgrounds, in their religious beliefs and customs and do not show themselves any signs of willingness to unite … Nigerian unity is only a British invention” –Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, 1948.

“Nigeria is not a nation. It is a mere geographical expression. There are no ‘Nigerians’ in the same sense as there are ‘English,’ ‘Welsh,’ or ‘French,’ The word ‘Nigeria’ is a mere distinctive appellation to distinguish those who live within the boundaries of Nigeria and those who do not” -Chief Obafemi Awolowo, 1947

“It is better for us and many admirers abroad that we should disintegrate in peace and not in pieces. Should the politicians fail to heed the warning, then I will venture the prediction that the experience of the Democratic Republic of Congo will be a child’s play if it ever comes to our turn to play such a tragic role” -Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, 1964.
Re: We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue by Xisnin(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2020
The only way to keep a union(national) is force.
Re: We Cannot Have Or Keep A Union By Forgery And By Force - Ndidi Uwechue by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Very true
Now my people imagine our own country of Oduduwa
Where Lagos will be the capital
We can save ourselves the stress of these illetrates up north

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Anthem In Arabic. / The 2021 Budget Proposal Contravenes The FRA - Atiku / Onochie: Inec’s Head Of Information, Other Top Staff Are PDP Members- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.