Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud (947 Views)

Obi's Budget In 2009 For Governor's Office Was Higher That Health And Education / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / N1000 Note Is A Major Part Of Nigeria's Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by whatisthetruth: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
No matter the evidence you provide to them, like graduating in 1970 from a school that started in 1974, or the fact that the registrar denounced Tinubus certificate, or....

They don't care.

They are now in full support of forgery and criminality and might even push for laws to make forgery in Nigeria legal.

Never knew a time would come when I'd see people so openly defend a clear forgery. Even other societies might disagree along political lines, but when obvious malfeasance is detected, like stealing on camera for instance, all sides come out to condemn it at once, but not Nigeria of today.

In Nigeria of today, you denounce forgery and you are termed a wailer.

This is the Nigeria some are building for their children, the next generation.

In future Nigeria, hard work will count for very little. Why should your son or daughter study and study, when their mates can just print out "third-party" certificates and leapfrog them.

They will say "daddy/mommy" is a fool for asking me to study, when I can just forge everything.

Sad time for Nigeria, and yes, I am wailing, but as always, I pray to God to wipe away the tears of Nigerians that have and are fighting and fighting to see a better country in their lifetime and for their children and the next gen.

God sees our hearts, even though the evil voices may ring louder in public, but I know God will shield and protect us from harm, economic burdens and lead us to a great future in Jesus name, amen.

Do not despair, those of you that want a land of justice.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by Pigstormentor: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sophisticated Muppets
Identity theft BINGOs
Document forgers
Skill miners
Human part traders
Incest lovers
HAMAS Supporters
TALIBAN Supporters
FULANI Slaves

Worthless COWARDs.

They know themselves
cheesy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by whatisthetruth: 12:01am On Oct 10, 2023
They will see white and call it black, no truth found on their tongues and by their fruits you will know the tree or country is rotten.

So in love with the destruction of morality, justice, and every noble virtue.

They will brag and say certificate or not, Tinubu will do 8 years, rubbing it in your face that you can't do anything about the obvious evil.

We will keep fighting for good and by Gods grace we will not tire.

God is a God of Justice, love, peace.... but these guys mock everything God stands for, teaming up with demonic forces for earthly gains, even if it costs them the blood of their brothers and sisters.

Such a disgrace to Nigeria, to Africa and to all Blacks worldwide, to openly stand with your chest and say:-

YES, I SUPPORT FORGERY

I will not pray for God to curse you enemies of progress and justice as we are told to pray for our enemies to soften their hearts to good. However, God is not to be mocked and is a God of JUSTICE afterall.

So you will be judged, no two ways about that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by IGOTHELLO: 12:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Thiefnibu isn't only a drug baron, he's been proven to be a certificate forger, we cannot have a criminal as President

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by Raskimonojendor: 12:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Tinubu at work earlier today.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by Pigstormentor: 12:04am On Oct 10, 2023
Signing another set of forged Documents.

@David Hundeyin were art thou? The Propagandist have arrived .. grin

Raskimonojendor:
Tinubu at work earlier today.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by OkCornel(m): 12:49am On Oct 10, 2023
Following David Hundeyin's tip off on the existence or otherwise of Tinubu's CPA certification, I decided to do some digging.

I checked Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation for a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Licence issued to Tinubu.

https://online-dfpr.micropact.com/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx

1 Share

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by OkCornel(m): 12:49am On Oct 10, 2023
I also searched for the CPA licence of Thomas Flanagan, a former employee at Deloitte Chicago.

Note - He is no longer a practicing accountant as his licence was revoked in 2012. His licence was issued in 1979.

Tinubu finished from University of Chicago in 1979, allegedly got his CPA licence after that, and allegedly worked in Deloitte (where he claimed he saved up to $1.8 million in salary and bonuses in the early 80s)

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/15/more-troubles-for-tinubu-as-deloitte-denies-having-records-of-his-employment

Question is, why is it easy to trace the licence of Thomas who got certified before Tinubu, but that of Tinubu is missing? Also coupled with the fact that Deloitte denied Tinubu ever worked with them?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by CoronaVirusPro: 1:12am On Oct 10, 2023
Gibberish!

Bitter hogs!
Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by Rostikol: 1:41am On Oct 10, 2023
whatisthetruth:
No matter the evidence you provide to them, like graduating in 1970 from a school that started in 1974, or the fact that the registrar denounced Tinubus certificate, or....

They don't care.

They are now in full support of forgery and criminality and might even push for laws to make forgery in Nigeria legal.

Never knew a time would come when I'd see people so openly defend a clear forgery. Even other societies might disagree along political lines, but when obvious malfeasance is detected, like stealing on camera for instance, all sides come out to condemn it at once, but not Nigeria of today.

In future Nigeria, hard work will count for very little. Why should your son or daughter study and study, when their mates can just print out "third-party" certificates and leapfrog them.

They will say "daddy/mommy" is a fool for asking me to study, when I can just forge everything.

Sad time for Nigeria, and yes, I am wailing, but as always, I pray to God to wipe away the tears of Nigerians that have and are fighting and fighting to see a better country in their lifetime and for their children and the next gen.

God sees our hearts, even though the evil voices may ring louder in public, but I know God will shield and protect us from harm, economic burdens and lead us to a great future in Jesus name, amen.

SAYS A MAN FROM A REGION WITH MORE DRUG TRAFFICKERS THAN ANY PLACE ON EARTH - IGBOLAND.

WHEN YOU GET YOUR PEOPLE TO STOP RUINING THE LIVES OF YOUTHS ACROSS THE WORLD WITH HEROINE AND COCAINE BECAUSE OF YOUR RAW GREED AND WICKEDNESS, THEN YOU CAN CRITICISE OTHERS.

ANIMAL.

2 Likes

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by Uchek(m): 1:51am On Oct 10, 2023
Why are u shocked? They are amoral & morally dead. Election 2023 revealed their true nature
whatisthetruth:

They don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by 2mch(m): 5:36am On Oct 10, 2023
OkCornel:
I also searched for the CPA licence of Thomas Flanagan, a former employee at Deloitte Chicago.

Note - He is no longer a practicing accountant as his licence was revoked in 2012. His licence was issued in 1979.

Tinubu finished from University of Chicago in 1979, allegedly got his CPA licence after that, and allegedly worked in Deloitte (where he claimed he saved up to $1.8 million in salary and bonuses in the early 80s)

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/15/more-troubles-for-tinubu-as-deloitte-denies-having-records-of-his-employment

Question is, why is it easy to trace the licence of Thomas who got certified before Tinubu, but that of Tinubu is missing? Also coupled with the fact that Deloitte denied Tinubu ever worked with them?
A lot of people that graduated, worked at a public accounting firm did not take or pass their certification exam. They have gone on to be professionals. Not everyone that works at Deloitte is a CPA.

1 Like

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by lamentor78(m): 6:05am On Oct 10, 2023
Keep up the work, Tinubu is busy working and smiling while you continue writing epistles that is senseless.... is not by force to rule , you can as well join Simon Ekpa and govern your online country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by jahsharon: 6:22am On Oct 10, 2023
Cry, weep, wail. Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire is President till 2031 when he will handover to Shettima/Wike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by jahsharon: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2023
lamentor78:
Keep up the work, Tinubu is busy working and smiling while you continue writing epistles that is senseless.... is not by force to rule , you can as well join Simon Ekpa and govern your online country.

The useless idiot is definitely suffering from post election loss trauma

2 Likes

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by Rodimi20000000: 6:25am On Oct 10, 2023
jahsharon:

The useless idiot is definitely suffering from post election loss trauma

Post election loss trauma grin

*Pelt

3 Likes

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by OkCornel(m): 6:40am On Oct 10, 2023
2mch:

A lot of people that graduated, worked at a public accounting firm did not take or pass their certification exam. They have gone on to be professionals. Not everyone that works at Deloitte is a CPA.

So why did Tinubu claim in an affidavit that he’s a CPA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by Sannisege: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2023
The fact remains that no igbo will smell Aso rock as president of Nigeria. You fourth class citizens can continue crying for all we care. After Baba Tinubu, power returns to the North, then to Niger Delta, then back to North, then back to South West and so on.

1 Like

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by OkCornel(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2023
jahsharon:
Cry, weep, wail. Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire is President till 2031 when he will handover to Shettima/Wike.

What’s the exchange rate today?

Hope you’re getting fuel for 97 naira per litre cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by emmanuelbrown26: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2023
Sannisege:
The fact remains that no igbo will smell Aso rock as president of Nigeria. You fourth class citizens can continue crying for all we care. After Baba Tinubu, power returns to the North, then to Niger Delta, then back to North, then back to South West and so on.
Loosssss, we are d king and warriors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by emmanuelbrown26: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2023
I gat nothing to say, when out of school children is higher in Yoruba than any other southern place, what were u expecting. Ask any Yung boy of 10 to 15 years of what he would like to be, d next thing na I Wan bi conductor or agbero.
Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by OkCornel(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2023
Sannisege:

It’s not a tribal thing. If Yemi Osibanjo or that African Development Bank president (former governor of Ekiti I think) was allowed to run, who would be looking at Atiku or Obi?

Who would be talking about CSU and other certificate scandals today?

Nah… the dishonesty is too much.

And to the OP, stop making it look like Yorubas are in support of fraud, that is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by PapaHadum: 7:05am On Oct 10, 2023
lamentor78:

You are myopic.

It is neither about Tinubu nor Atiku.

It is about setting bad precedence for the society.

I doubt you know what nation building means.

Strong nations are built not on criminality and fraud, but integrity and hard work.

A road built on fraud will stand no test of time.

I wish you knew this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by Penguin2: 7:16am On Oct 10, 2023
Rostikol:

SAYS A MAN FROM A REGION WITH MORE DRUG TRAFFICKERS THAN ANY PLACE ON EARTH - IGBOLAND.

WHEN YOU GET YOUR PEOPLE TO STOP RUINING THE LIVES OF YOUTHS ACROSS THE WORLD WITH HEROINE AND COCAINE BECAUSE OF YOUR RAW GREED AND WICKEDNESS, THEN YOU CAN CRITICISE OTHERS.

ANIMAL.

How many of them do you see us supporting to power?
Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by forgiveness: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2023
OkCornel:
Following David Hundeyin's tip off on the existence or otherwise of Tinubu's CPA certification, I decided to do some digging.

I checked Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation for a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Licence issued to Tinubu.

https://online-dfpr.micropact.com/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx

The same David that thought Tinubu didn't attend not to talk of graduate from CSU but was found wanting. grin continue to search.
Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by Kukutente23: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2023
2mch:

Yeah but Tinubu claimed to be a CPA

3 Likes

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by emmanuelbrown26: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2023
OkCornel:

It’s not a tribal thing. If Yemi Osibanjo or that African Development Bank president (former governor of Ekiti I think) was allowed to run, who would be looking at Atiku or Obi?

Who would be talking about CSU and other certificate scandals today?

Nah… the dishonesty is too much.

And to the OP, stop making it look like Yorubas are in support of fraud, that is wrong.

If u look at it from one angle, it's more of Yoruba thing than APC thing, while from another angle, is not wholly Yoruba thing. But those supporting dis certificate thing are Yorubas
Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by Okoroawusa: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Zukwanike

If you do something over and over and you are not winning you no go stop?
Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by ivandragon: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2023
2mch:

So why did BAT claim to be a CPA?

2 Likes

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by ivandragon: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2023
It is interesting that the rhetoric is now that even if BAT lied about his history, was a bagman or stolen someone's identity, it doesn't matter.

How can people keep defending a serial liar?

He swore under oath that he attended University of Chicago. It was a lie.

He said he went to a college in Ibadan. It was a lie.

He said he is a CPA. No records to confirm it.

He swore he had a degree in economics. It was a lie.

He said he finished from a college in lagos in 1970. How possible was that when the same college came about in 1974.

He claimed to work for some audit organisations. No records.

He claimed he earned $1.8m doing work for Mobil. But when the drug case came up, the same company said there was no way he could have earned that much working for them.

Yet, some persons chose to Bury thier heads in the sand & chant useless praises.

2 Likes

Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by ivandragon: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

If u look at it from one angle, it's more of Yoruba thing than APC thing, while from another angle, is not wholly Yoruba thing. But those supporting dis certificate thing are Yorubas

It is not a Yoruba thing.

Yorubas unconditionally supporting BAT are actually in the minority. It is just that they are the empowered immoral ones who are paid to be vocal on issues like this & those who are just too dumb to see beyond thier noses.

A typical Yoruba man will rather keep quiet than blindly support a fraud & liar.

What makes it seem as if more Yorubas support BAT is !d!07s from both sides of the divide who give everything ethnic colouration purposefully to distort & confuse issues.

No person will sit back & watch another degenerate his/her tribe & not retort.
Re: A Major Part Of Nigeria Now Officially Defends Forgery And Education Fraud by Shikini: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2023
The Wasteside, right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafran Militants Repulse Attack In Idabato Retains Control Of Oil Quarters / Ondo Begins Swearing-in Of Aiyedatiwa As Gov / VIDEO: OVER 10 People Abducted In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.