Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! (560 Views)

How To Identify Quack Veterinary Doctors / Veterinary Doctor / Dogs For Sale By Vingold Veterinary Consult & Farms Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by dogmart(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Are you a pet owner or just a lover?

Do you know you can now present your pet concerns and health issues to a qualified Veterinarian and have quality answers and solutions that would be of help in handling your pets? smiley

Speak to your online Veterinarian today!

Join us on DogmartTV and get non stop pet informations and entertainment you can't get free anywhere. wink

Simply save the number: 080 68 73 83 81 as "DogmartTV" and send in ur name on WhatsApp.
That's all.

You will be glad you did!

Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by RoeEvi(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2020
Are you guys on telegram??
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by dogmart(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
No it is a strictly WhatsApp petTV consultancy platform .
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by dogmart(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Discussed the topic; "How to identify a pure breed GSD puppy"
Just yesterday. Lot of information and entertainment.

Join in today for more exiting talks in DogmartTV.

Simply click:
https:///23408068738381?text=Hello%2CI%20Want%20To%20Join%20DogmartTV%20My%20Name%20Is%20

Or save the number 080 68 738 381. And chat up .

You will be glad you did
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
SaintHilary...

I am here too.

Any suitable one
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by SaintHilary(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:
SaintHilary...

I am here too.

Any suitable one
Oh okay, I don't know your budget tho and how many months is left on his rent, tho I know his annual rent is 700k

If that fits you I can link you up with him
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
SaintHilary:

Oh okay, I don't know your budget tho and how many months is left on his rent, tho I know his annual rent is 700k

If that fits you I can link you up with him

Ewo..700 ke...

Am I paying him some money or what??
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by SaintHilary(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ewo..700 ke...

Am I paying him some money or what??
Lol, apartments around this axis are on the high side na
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
SaintHilary:

Lol, apartments around this axis are on the high side na

Ok. I thought u said he is leaving naija soon, shey make I go dey flex the place till his rent expires??
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by dogmart(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Hello real estate gentlemen. Kindly avoid derailing the thread. wink
Thanks
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by Sola2010: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dogmart TV is currently the best online platform concerning dog sales and education.
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by dogmart(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
Sola2010:
Dogmart TV is currently the best online platform concerning dog sales and education.

Thank you so much for this brother. God bless you. We only get lifted by lifting others up!

We are DogmartTV!
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ok. I thought u said he is leaving naija soon, shey make I go dey flex the place till his rent expires??
you hid on a dead thread to beg on code,yet u are still silly that the guy had to ignore you last last.... so you wanna use someone house to show off upon he's even someone you don't know and have never met but free thing won finish you or maybe you think you are a hoe cool
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2020
Danielstainz:
you hid on a dead thread to beg on code,yet u are still silly that the guy had to ignore you last last.... so you wanna use someone house to show off. free thing won finish you or maybe you think you are a hoe cool

See this one.... I am a guy bros..

He told me to mention him on a dead thread... Beside I don't need an apartment.. It is my lady frnd dt needs an apartment. I stay in lagos mainland but can't rule out having a place in island atleast to show off na cool

Why are so many nairalanders so unfortunate laidis? undecided undecided
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2020
Danielstainz:
you hid on a dead thread to beg on code,yet u are still silly that the guy had to ignore you last last.... so you wanna use someone house to show off upon he's even someone you don't know and have never met but free thing won finish you or maybe you think you are a hoe cool

Pls having sense is needed.. Less it makes u look stew......... peed

See my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6168674/need-single-room-rent-ajah
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

See this one.... I am a guy bros..

He told me to mention him on a dead thread... Beside I don't need an apartment.. It is my lady frnd dt needs an apartment. I stay in lagos mainland but can't rule out having a place in island atleast to show off na cool

Why are so many nairalanders so unfortunate laidis? undecided undecided
reread my statement..or u didn't go to school? . I know you are a boy begging like a hoe... he told u to mention him thinking u are serious but when he saw Ur type ... the interest left...be wise next time ,there is no free food .what u don't have u don't have not begging even stranger for freebies..so u will use people stuff and entertain girls because that's the type of person I sense in u. Moreover u type words way too silly please change that ...peace out hoe
Re: Online Veterinary Consultancy!!!! Join DogmartTV!!!! by DenreleDave(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2020
Danielstainz:
reread his statement..or i didn't go to school? . I know I am a boy begging like my mother a hoe... he told me to mention him thinking I am serious but when he saw my father type ... the interest left...be wise next time ,there is no free food .what i don't have I don't have not begging even stranger for freebies..so i will use people stuff and entertain girls because that's the type of person he sense in me. ...I Daniel says my mother is a hoe

Wow.. Empty man.........

If not that u r not a complete man, I posted for a room apart ment and he is telling me dt he has an apartment dt may even enter millions of naira, and

Come to think of it, you are probably an older than me but u behave like a kid.. Shior.

@danielstainz Why are you abusing your father and mother Didn't the Bible teach u to respect ur parent so dt u may live long..

Are u planning to live this world for us ? If you must leave, will your properties and wife to me pls angry grin

(1) (Reply)

The Dogmarttv Thread / Freshly Groomed Female Lhasa In Lagos / I Just Killed Another Ribbon Snake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.