Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

A Land For Sale At 20% Discount - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Land For Sale At 20% Discount (581 Views)

12 Steps To Starting A Land Or Property Flipping Business / Loans Available At 20% Interest Rate / Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Land For Sale At 20% Discount by beejaay: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2011
location of the land is at After Agabra off Lagos/ Badagry Expressway

Neighbourhood:
a) Shares boundary with the Chinese free trade zone, Winner’s Chapel 15,000 units residential estate.
b) Accessibility via the proposed Lagos State Govt. 10 lane road project
c) Several multinational companies and Estates

i bought the land from tealtypoint nigeria limited, a reputable real estate company in Nigeria when it was going for 600k. the land is now going for 750k. i have paid 365k.

i dont want to return the land back to the company because of the time it will take to reclaim the money that i have paid.

if you are interested in the land kindly contact me via my mail rabiusanusi01@yahoo.com or via my mobile 07038643909

here is the website for the selling company http://www.realtypointltd.com/

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Online Business With Just N3000 / Looking For Truck Spare Parts Agents And Distributors ! / Is Tax A Challenge For Business In Nigeria Especially Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.