Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States (45818 Views)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris / Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by EgunMogaji2: 6:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Satoshi9ja:
So it is not human beings that are staying in Nigeria.

Please help me ask them.

So many foreigners live near me in Elebu, not even inside GRA.
Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by EgunMogaji2: 6:26am On Aug 26, 2020
idrezee:

Tunde defamed him and this is his way of dealing with him.

He can't prosecute Tunde over there but if he gets deported.......

He can prosecute him here and very easily too.

Prosecute here, serve him there, get judgement here even in absentia.

This letter writing campaign is just a social publicity stunt.
Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by membranus: 6:28am On Aug 26, 2020
fabulous05:
Tunde Ednut will be casting and binding now

Believe that

If true, this case is cast in iron for ednut.

There is no binding or loosing.

No, nada, not in Washington.
Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by slam7000(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2020
21cents:
beht wait o, did lingard really checked his bet slip during a match? Or it was doctored?

It wasn’t doctored but you shouldn’t mind the poster. That was football tactics given to him by the Man United technical crew either when he came on or when he went to the side line.

Footballers are prohibited from engaging in football betting/gambling. Daniel Studridge was banned for doing that.
Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by 6digitscomrade: 7:09am On Aug 26, 2020
damiloladuke:
Popular Nigerian self-acclaimed relationship expert Joro Olumofin has written the US Department of States to deport blogger Tunde Ednut from America.

According to the love doctor, who was represented by his legal advises, Tunde Ednut is an illegal immigrant in the United States, whose Visa has since expired.

Joro Olumofin is seeking justice for an alleged publication made on him by the blogger, whom he accused of publishing false reports on his activities on social media.

https://lailasnews.com/deport-tunde-ednut-to-nigeria-joro-olumofin-writes-us-dept-of-states/
lol attention seeker seeking to see illegal immigrant..
Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by friday2011(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2020
21cents:
beht wait o, did lingard really checked his bet slip during a match? Or it was doctored?

No mind d guy...

It was a written instruction from the coach during a substitution to other members of the team.
Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2020
inumidun2010:
If it's true... Ednut don turn COCONUT be DAT oooo
gringringrin you dey craze.

Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2020
alexistaiwo:
When as a footballer, your team is losing and you can't resist checking to confirm your ticket if you mistakenly bet on your club to win the match you are presently playing in grin grin grin

lol. nah ticket this guy dey.

I earlier tot it was his phone.
Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by Gmajor(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2020
This Joro no get sense.
Is there anyone who actually believes that all his stories are true?
Tunde said that simple truth
Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by Researchclue: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Since you don't know that Tunde ednut derive joy in tarnishing people's image. Don't talk if you no nothing about what is happening
I can't wait for him to be deported
GboyegaD:
This one na distraction and noise. I understand he is a social person however, making this available is unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by LosC: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Yankee101:

I live here. What do you want to lecture me about?

You live there doesn't mean you know there.
Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by Fairgodwin(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2020
21cents:
It wasn't doctored and it wasn't a bet slip either. It was his coach that called him and gave him the instructions through a short written note, which he was reading as he walked back to the center [of the] pitch.
People only used it to create humour by saying he was checking his bet slip. It's just sarcasm, sir, and you should understand.
Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by gforce5: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2020
This is why black people will never get respect. You will never see an Indian, Lebanese, Chinese, Arab or Jewish man do this to his ethnicity. They keep their affairs in-house. Even Fulanis and Hausas will not do this. We blacks need to understand the importance of being our brother's keeper. How can you snitch on your own tribesman to a foreign government??

2 Likes

Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by GboyegaD(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2020
Researchclue:
Since you don't know that Tunde ednut derive joy in tarnishing people's image. Don't talk if you no nothing about what is happening
I can't wait for him to be deported

Is alright. I guess some people enjoy so much noise. You know why, he can never be sure of the guy's status and that is why it is best to do this underground than shame himself if his accusation is false.

1 Like

Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by Yankee101: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2020
LosC:

You live there doesn't mean you know there.

So what is the new knowledge you've added?
Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by TreasureJunky: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Yoruba Vs Yoruba... Na una know oo
Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by AsawanaDgreat: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Na Dem Sabi
Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by brunobaba(m): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
21cents:

Bet ticket,if at all he played,it would definitely be online,the script in his hand was handed over by the coach, its another way of passing tactical information about the match been played,I hope you understand better sir.
Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by bethelofficial: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Get Quality Artificial Plants/Trees

Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by ubcandid(m): 2:26am On Aug 27, 2020
Chii59:
How you take know? By the way, which one of them is the Id.iot?
but Im no rape dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged / Mercy Johnson Wants Twins As Aneke Twin Elder Sister Delivers Twin Boys (Pics) / Wizkid: "From Today I Give No bleeps, Welcome To My World"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.