Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Train To Busan 2 Short Review - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Train To Busan 2 Short Review (556 Views)

Train To Busan 2 - / Train To Busan 2 / How Do I Watch Peninsula : Train To Busan 2 For Free Online? Here's How To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train To Busan 2 Short Review by skyhighweb1: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
for those of u who have watch the first movie and expecting the third one to be top notch well sorry to burst your bubble for this movie will make u frown instead of give u fright.

yes there was a prequel called Seoul Station and if u dont like animation u will like this one.

train to busan took horror movie to the next level with state of d act cgi, actual story and character building something like world world z{u love that movie too shey}.

so when i finally saw the new movie was out not only was i glad but i was gonna watch a horror movie around 1 am cause i needed to rest my ears from listening to music.

so lets call this movie Highway zombie in busan
cause that what it was

the first one had trains
the second had train
the third one has road

bombarded with drifting and very visible playstation 3 zombie graphics one will wonder why did they even bother.

the story felt like a bad standalone done by a new director who requested for the name to b use just to attract viewers, damn.

at the beginning of the movie u will sense something is wrong as scene kept switching from a horror movie scenery to a chinese soap opera type of tv series.

the story is pretty simple white mans loot(money) is in busan, white man sends asia people, white man promise % cut if returned, asia people went to busan, drives cars truck jeep vans no bikes (well that will b stupid right).

Asia people find money get attack by other asia people who for wtf reason didnt even chk the content of the van seriously people a whole band of misfit only 2 people knew there was money in van even after they drag a fellow out of the van, bags filled up in there n only one knew who told his captain that look like he needs to add more weight.

u should see it lol its like if fast and the furious decided all tru the movie there will b no cars just trains, no cars.

how d story should have been(my opinion)

they get there get the money, road get blocked double back head to the station(why not its called train to busan) plus the asia guys n the new once they met they use d train n try to get out of busan while attacking them selves once in awhile and selfishly letting each other die so they can save more money for them selves.

jeez still nursing my data.

verdict

good acting
bad story
bad cgi
waste of time

Highway zombie in busan escape peninsula sucks balls.

note airtel is a big thief
had 500mb while downloading this movie of 235mb
suddenly got alert of 150mb remaining.

guess what, had to borrow 100mb to finished the download.

just to watch this crap.
Re: Train To Busan 2 Short Review by lifenija: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
embarassed wish i saw this first that movie is terrible ahhhh wat a waste of hope, i watch d first one like alot am fan of horror movie.

animated version, hmmm will chk it out
Re: Train To Busan 2 Short Review by skyhighweb1: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2020
lifenija:
embarassed wish i saw this first that movie is terrible ahhhh wat a waste of hope, i watch d first one like alot am fan of horror movie.

animated version, hmmm will chk it out
yep d animation is much better
Re: Train To Busan 2 Short Review by Baloranking(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
skyhighweb1:
yep d animation is much better

Kindly list the names of the 1,2,3
Re: Train To Busan 2 Short Review by skyhighweb1: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Baloranking:

Kindly list the names of the 1,2,3

Train to Busan
Seoul Station
Peninsula

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Tv Without Cable Box Or Decoder / You Wont Believe What This Dangerous Tattoo Means / Where Can One Download The Series INGOBERNABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.