Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol (40533 Views)

Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose / Customs Seizes Container Of Soup From China Worth N27.96 Million In Lagos / JSS Student Who Took 10 Tablets Of Tramadol Dies In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2020
they always find an excuse to their failures
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Angelfrost(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Of course... What won't we hear in Nigeria??! In a serious nation, you back such utterances with facts, i.e receipts and other clearly documented evidence of expenditure, but here, an official will make such fraudulent claims and not even bother clarifying, knowing fully well that a cross section of the gullible masses will actually find idiotic ways to defend them... Smh.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by muykem: 6:59am On Aug 26, 2020
TheBaseet:
1 -2 million to destroy Tramadol container? What happened to using Fire in a confined incinerator?
Another cash out format
I used to reason like you before got my work. There are established professional ways of destroying such products not like your house refuse. It must be destroyed in such a way that no property of tramadol will be left.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Grandmeister(m): 7:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Jman06:
The people who genuinely need the drug have the lower strengths (50mg) in regulated pharmacies.

The ones mostly abused are the higher strengths (100mg, 200mg etc), and given how bad the Nigerian open drugs market system is, NAFDAC should intensify efforts towards ridding the country of the drug.
Lol you speak so confidently in ignorance. So the higher milligram tablets were made for junkies in mind?? You don’t know that people who have chronic arthritis need these high milligrams painkillers? Have you been to an orthopedic hospital before?

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Farki: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2020
mannobi:
The way they talk about the tramadol makes one to wonder if it's not still a controlled drug. Why desipating so much energy on something doctors still recommend?

Because it is bringing them 2 million naira with every truck, instant cashout. Not to mention the other hidden costs of operation. Always follow the money trail.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by goodnessme1(f): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Why not give me those container,i will destroy it for free.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by adanny01(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2020
mannobi:
The way they talk about the tramadol makes one to wonder if it's not still a controlled drug. Why desipating so much energy on something doctors still recommend?

Me, I just wonder o.

Tramadol is still a very good drug if taken within prescriptions.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by ayenale1(m): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2020
Wetin 5k petrol go burn even 5k self na corruption talkless of 2m, chai

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Yus2020: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2020
Apc+Buhari =failure and looting
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by hatiri(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2020
;Dhmm this one weak me,2million for wat,madam there is God woo

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by IkemChris(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2020
For fire or Fuel? Something wey you call aboki, give am small make him take, pay am 5K he go carry both the container enter fire una dey here dey talk say 2mill. God!

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by vasco01(m): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2020
2 million what?

Are you importing the destroyers from the space moon ne?

This country and corruption and anyhow to cash out is like Spirit and soul

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Odunolumide(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2020
mannobi:

I guess it is just to limit the supply and discourage people from importing it. Thus creating artificial scarcity .If it isn't available , less people will get it.
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by SenecaTheYonger: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2020
THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMETN IS THE MOST WASTEFUL GOVERNEMT ON THIS PLANET. THIS STUFF PROBABLY COST LESS THAN 100K TO INCINERATE BUT EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO GET THEIR CUT FIRST BEFORE THE RIGHT THING IS DONE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Odunolumide(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2020
Jman06:
The people who genuinely need the drug have the lower strengths (50mg) in regulated pharmacies.

The ones mostly abused are the higher strengths (100mg, 200mg etc), and given how bad the Nigerian open drugs market system is, NAFDAC should intensify efforts towards ridding the country of the drug.

I remembered when I had muscle issues and couldn't walk for 2weeks , the pain was really excruciating .Tramadol was the first line of drug b4 hospital fit help me. It was then, I knew that drug pass drug. I wouldn't say I abuse trams, but once in awhile I still get that episodes. Imagine if I can't get Trams, imagine the pain.
But I guess they are more concerned about the bad guys and do not care about the "good ones".

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by jericco1(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2020
Una just make TM cost for guys

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Ukalejohn(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2020
ourema:

They are talking about Tramadol you're talking about marijuana.

He's under the influence of marijuana grin grin
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by able20(m): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2020
RaptObserver:
She should explain how they spend two million to destroy the drugs. Abi dem dey rent fire?
Cost of NAFDAC Directors fire destruction committee 1m, refreshments after destruction 500k, logistics cost 350k
Men at work site 150k
Total = 2m.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by kurlz(f): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

If you compact tramadol the dust of can still be harvested and re-capsuled ..the cheapest and best way is to incinerate it with fire in a secure incinerator and I don't know how that can cost 2m per container

What happened to setting it on fire?

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by CodeTemplar: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2020
they should give me the contract.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by optimistD(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2020
pacino26:
It cost a 80k/day for a very good compactor that can turn two containers to dust.

Do these guys ever think we reason at all?
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by karbarsar(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2020
Epstein:
Only........ grin

In Nigeria
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2020
ourema:

He surely took one already grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by yahmohy27: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2020
ourema:

Don't mind the guy!
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2020
No o, they think we're assholes like them ni o,
even you can't tell an uneducated person this bs
pacino26:
It cost a 80k/day for a very good compactor that can turn two containers to dust.

Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by ulysses: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Let's share it half-half... I will use 10k to do the job...

GamalNasser:

If you compact tramadol the dust of can still be harvested and re-capsuled ..the cheapest and best way is to incinerate it with fire in a secure incinerator and I don't know how that can cost 2m per container
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Perfecttouchade: 7:40am On Aug 26, 2020
We fabricate quality Aluminium windows, beautify your building with our Perfect Touch fabrication
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2020
tropaz:
Everything in this country na a milli a milli a milli. even to burn refuse?
Is okay ooooo
I swear..
20litres of fuel can do all that...
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by InvertedHammer: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2020
pacino26:

/
Really?

How about N5000 fuel?

/
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Prinnce1: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2020
This a very smart format........ So be expecting like 5 container of tramadols a week to be destroy by this Agency. That's 5*2mill*52 weeks =520million expected to be spent a year for TM destruction , isn't this wonderful. God please give me better connect make I follow benefit from Nigerian corruption
Re: Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol by Sagay212: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2020
It cost 2 million because you have to set up a committee and organise a press conference, decorate the container and commission the destruction of the drugs. Useless people.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? / BREAKING: World Population Hits 7.7 Billion As Men Outnumber Women In Nigeria / Man Dies After Unknowingly Eating Brownies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.