Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) (54335 Views)

BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House / Bbnaija: Dee-one Begs Fans To Vote For Him To Return To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Kingdanfodio: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hmmm, if you like, cry ocean, river and sea... Na LAYCON my guy get my vote... Stingy people, i thought your so call adorable and gentle said, his bank account is heavier than all the housemates combined together... Shaa Mother's Love

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Edyice: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Madam but your son said he is well loaded among every other house mate ...

While other people came here to hustle , while seeing the faces of other , I won't even vote your son

Him even know DJ cuppy grin grin ( matter settle)
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by cutedharmee: 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
LAYCON! LAYCON!! LAYCON!!! ALL D WAY grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by joepepsy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
Poor man feeling like 85million is nothing.
OgogoroFreak:
That's why you people give money to people that has far more money than you. e.g pastors.

Learn to give to those that truly need. They are the ones that would appreciate it. If you give me 85m, I will just say thanks and move on. Cos I already have more than that.

Someone like me would really appreciate ideas on how to grow my money faster than you given me 85m cos you can't continue to give me 85m from time to time and 85m is nothing.
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by banio: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
A billionaire still crying for #100 million.

Inside Life
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by IYANGBALI: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
He doesn’t need the money . The money is for the hustlers amongst them jo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by IYANGBALI: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
banio:
A billionaire still crying for #100 million.

Inside Life
no mind her
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by chitokwe(f): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pls SMS "VOTE Laycon" to 32052.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Olam09(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
yesloaded:
The rich also cries grin
lmaooooo
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
joepepsy:
Poor man feeling like 85million is nothing.
85m might not even be enough to get a good house in lekki.

85m is just $180k

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by integritylady(f): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
amstamon:
leycon this lekan that, everyone be shouting leycon abi na lekan . na so una go use mouth vote d poor boy until the same kiddawaya go win.
just like them use mouth vote Hilary Clinton until donald trump come win election.

Hilary Clinton won the popular votes while Donald won through the electoral college

Chai ��
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by wildikeman(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
For this I will. Never vote for him...rubbish

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by KingsArome(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Do you mean we should use our money to vote someone who is having it rough rough on live TV?, NO!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Flowkid44: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
I rest my case
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
gbishman:
Mama dey see e pikin dey get babes down for television she say make Nigerians vote and encourage am abi? I hear u well well

She won eat free indomie
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by bigtt76(f): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by executive12: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
The same Kiddwaya that threatened to beat up anyone that embarrasses him on national TV? Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Unrated900(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
Very immoral program

Watched by jobless unreal brat
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by RuggedSniper: 3:00am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by benicta(f): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2020
Mtcheew. I see him as the least in need of the money
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by TheCork(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2020
integritylady:

Hilary Clinton won the popular votes while Donald won through the electoral college

Chai ��

Please do u teach sexxx educations? smiley
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by integritylady(f): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2020
TheCork:

Please do u teach sexxx educations? smiley
Yes I do
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by TheCork(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
integritylady:

Yes I do

Great. Kaiiiii...U do annnnnalsex? cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by integritylady(f): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2020
TheCork:

No I don’t
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by TheCork(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2020
integritylady:

No I don’t

Kaiiii..huh??...
but why not. Serrrrrriously, we need to discuss. Would love to be yor first!! cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by integritylady(f): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2020
Mr. Coc.k
TheCork:

Kaiiii..huh??...
but why not. Serrrrrriously, we need to discuss. Would love to be yor first!! cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by integritylady(f): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2020
ode...
TheCork:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinloye Oyebanji Dies At 62 / Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.