Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

A Nairalander Loses A Mother - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Loses A Mother (201 Views)

Baker Loses A Job Because She Declined To Call Her Male Client "Sweetheart" / Car Falls Into A Stream In Owerri, As Driver Loses Control As / Anambra Residents Thrown Into Mourning After A Mother Was Found Hanging From A S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Loses A Mother by Igbonekwuokigwe(f): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Late Mrs Sussan Anyanwu is a native of Nnaru Ozalla,in Igbo Etiti Local government of Enugu state. She is survived by Children, grand children,and great grandchildren. She was a great farmer,who used the proceeds from farming to see her children through schools. She died at age of 85 years. She will be missed by many.

Sign
Anyanwu Anayo for the family

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Loses A Mother by 2special(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
It's well with the family she left behind in Jesus name... Amen
Re: A Nairalander Loses A Mother by eskimoeze: 12:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Gbagaa! I would have come for the burial but I traveled. Ohodo to Ozalla is a stone trow.
Re: A Nairalander Loses A Mother by Dilemma247: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2020
Fortitude.Going by the date she was born and died. She should be 105years.
Or am I missing something here??
Re: A Nairalander Loses A Mother by LadySarah: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Dilemma247:
Fortitude.Going by the date she was born and died. She should be 105years.
Or am I missing something here??

Don't mind them.

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff Increase Has Taken Effect Already!!! / NDDC Forensic Auditors Move To States / Caption This Picture Of A Happy Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.